Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crowns, Empires, Blood and Swords

a part of “Crowns, Empires, Blood and Swords”, a fictional universe by TheCrimsonLady.

In Ancient times, empires vied for power, support, and longevity. Battles blaze as leaders across the world take up arms to expand their nations. In this World, War can be wages, hearts can be broken, and Kingdoms may fall.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crowns, Empires, Blood and Swords”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:53 am

Welcome to the OOC page for Crowns, Empires, Blood and Swords

Here we can discuss plots and subplots, or just general nonsense because we can.

Anyway make sure to reserve your land, otherwise you'll have to live in someone else, which can be fun too xD
If you do create a land, you can post your own OOC thread about your land, it's people and all that fun stuff.

Happy Writing.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Crowns, Empires, Blood and Swords

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:17 am

Hey, Crimson. I'd like to resubmit Moloch and build his kingdom around the southern tip of Honeywine sea if that's alright.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:32 am

Hello. I was wondering if I could claim the purple strip of land in between the Shimmering and Summer Oceans. Sorry, but I could not read its name on my phone.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:19 pm

(Sorry. I posted at the wrong place by mistake.)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:30 pm

Almost- Yea, sure, go for it. do you still want it called Drake?

Toajojo- That land is Anansai, that one is mine, the ones with that names on them, have already been claimed.

This was a map we used in the last incarnation of this roleplay, I just left the colors there, however if you'd like to change some of the borders and such, let me know

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:23 pm

@Crimson Yeah, I would.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:00 pm

Oh, okay. I am sorry. Is it possible to claim the grey-blue area to the left of it?

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:26 pm

@toajojo-Yes, yes you may, I need a name for it and reread the rules okay ;)

@almost- all yours xD Let me know when your done with him.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:41 pm

Hello Crimson! Long time no see aye ;D
Haha another fun and interesting RP you've managed to create once again.

Okay I'll stop kissing ass and get to the point.
My FC will be Clive Standen

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:47 pm

Also! I'll be joining one of the lands, not creating a new one, just not sure which one yet.
Also may I make a suggestion?

I'm assuming people are to make a new topic titled their land so that others may read about the different lands so it's easier to choose right? (correct me if I'm wrong)

So I was thinking, for those a bit lost for where to start on describing their land and what not, maybe you could create some simple little shitty Skeleton sheet, or maybe make a new topic simply explaining the required specific details of the land?

Just thought it might be helpful for those with a bit of writers block or people who get overwhelmed and excited over too many details running through their minds and not enough hands to get it all down. XD

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Hello there, I was wondering if I might nab the dark green territory on the Summer and Jade Ocean. As for my face claim, might I have Hugh Dancy please?

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Uggghhhh, I said I wasn't going to join another RP on here atm because they always die or never start......but this one sounds sooooooo interesting!!!! And I know Almostinsane always stays in RPs, SOOOOO I'm going to fold and join this one. *happy dance*

Okay! Now that I'm no longer confused by that Map, could I have the teal area under Summer Ocean please?
I don't know a name for the area yet, nor do I know what FC I'll use but like the rules say It'll be a real pic.....and I'll have everything figured out tomorrow! <3

Also, is everyone here who has joined so far doing female roles??? I'm curious to know for the sake of balance...=)
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"μžμ‚΄μ€ 고톡을 없애주지 μ•ŠλŠ”λ‹€. 단지 λ‹€λ₯Έ μ‚¬λžŒμ—κ²Œ 고톡을 μ „κ°€ μ‹œν‚¬ 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:09 pm

Oh gosh. I am making so many mistakes. This has been an off day for me, I apologize. I will be making two characters. One male and one female. Their respective faceclaims are Dudley O'Shaughnessy and Ashley Moore. My land, I think, will be called the Jarrah Empire.

toajojo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:01 pm

@Crimson Of course. I will try to get him done by tomorrow night at the very least.

@Lonesome Nice to see you joining this roleplay too! :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:36 pm

Almost-Alright!

Lonesome, Hey, Welcome,Glad I can change your mind,

So far the we have four women, two men, but I have a friend that well likely add a male too, though it doesn't really matter though, but thanks for looking out of that, teal area, yes, you can, but understand there is always the possibly that you will have your kingdom attacked because it's HUGE, so just ahead up.

toajojo-Awesome, it's all yours!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:07 am

You missed my post didn't you?

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:16 am

@phoenixheart, OMG! I'm sorry, I love you! *hugs* yes, and yes! Let know know the land name so I can add it to the map

@Applesaue, I'm sorry hunny, yes, People will make individual topics about their land and their people.

They can choose to add anything from a few bullet points to a full scale history, as I did.

and Bonus Points for Miguel gif xD I can quote that movie lol

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:24 am

Honestly.

But yeah, my land shall be known as Cinnabar

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:47 am

Updating now

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zeph_gm on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:20 am

Hey Malice darling, may I have that yellow section in the bottom left of the north hemisphere. I like the look of that castle. Just call it the Waste.
"We stopped looking under the bed for monsters when we realised they were inside us."

zeph_gm
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!