Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lives of Monsters and Magic

A Historic Year

a part of “The Lives of Monsters and Magic”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

You were all there for one reason or another. They told you many things about yourselves. But now you are here. But they are still after you. The question is: What do you want?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lives of Monsters and Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Historic Year

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:16 pm

This thread is for anyone who has any ideas of events that may have occured over the last year when they were settline down in the town.

Feel free to post anything, but unless your the GM (Oh wait, thats me! :D), make sure you have permission if you include any character you did not make to a moderate degree. If you feel like I did not write one of your character's properly in a scene, just let me know so I can make changes.

A thread for plot ideas will emerge shortly.

A Christmas Calamity:

Jacob went overboard on presents, giving everyone a magically enchanted objects. And accidentally got their Christmas tree possessed by a demon. But luckily, they dealt with that effectively enough. However, Jacob is banned from using magic near the Christmas tree, in the living room, in the dining room, or near the car.

That said, his presents were still a hit. They ranged from a "Purification Flute" that allows a Siren to sing without possibly killing everyone....or worse, to a watch that stops solar rays from affecting vampires, to some shiny gold that can never get lost. As well as a Stablization Amulet for their "father", that will prevent him from changing when encountering water....though he wished it worked for werewolves too.

Living History:

Jacob once brought back a mummy to life to ask him questions for a school report. Unfortunately, the spell got a little out of hand....and resulted in a lot of chaos. Jacob was grounded for a week after fixing everything....though a dinosaur skeleton is still missing.

The Bullies:

Jacob was actively banned from using magic and werewolf abilities against bullies. He has started listening to this rule less and less ever since they locked him outside the locker room naked.

Holloween:

The siblings, along with trick or treating, threww a big Holloween party. Why is this brought up in the history? Because after 8:43PM, not a single person can remember what happened at the party. Even Jacob claims to have no memory of what happened, but there is currently a demon sealed inside the basement.

Valentines Day:

Never ask your fake younger brother for a love potion, unless you are willing to accept the consequences....and especially don't let your "Father" think its cologne.

Seeing as how I only have one character to work with right now, they are a little sparse, but hey! At least its something! I hope to see some more characters in and some ideas for this soon!
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!