Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Asunder

Character Relationship Thread

a part of “Asunder”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

All roles are currently full, although I am more than happy to open up more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Asunder”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]Insert name plate here[/img]

[img]Insert gif of character here[/img]

[font=aa] [quote]Insert something your character would say[/quote][/center][/font]

[hr][/hr]

[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjYwLjhiODk4OS5TSFZ1ZEdWeWN3LCwuMQAAAAAA/android-insomnia.regular.png[/img]

[img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/51fc61ac770a524e9468f174afa94d7f/tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png[/img][/center]

[font=aa][left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=241686[/img][/left] Takeshi Mihara || [color=Insert thought color here]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=241662[/img][/right] Martin Zuhi || [color=Insert thought color here]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjYwLjhiODk4OS5VM1Z5ZG1sMmIzSnouMQAAAAAA/android-insomnia.regular.png[/img]

[img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/51fc61ac770a524e9468f174afa94d7f/tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png[/img][/center]

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=241609[/img][/left] Icarus Aureole || [color=Insert thought color here]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=241655[/img][/right] Kathryn Valens || [color=Insert thought color here]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=241647[/img][/left] Felix Torren || [color=Insert thought color]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=241608[/img][/right] Cinder Echo || [color=Insert thought color]"."[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=241648[/img][/left] Verity || [color=Insert thought color]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]
Last edited by The_Queen on Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Character Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Living proves that you are strong.

Image Takeshi Mihara || "A hunter, this one being a crime boss. He's young, but I hear that he is also deadly. Thankfully I've no encounters with this one and I don't desire any."

Image Martin Zuhi || "That man... He makes my skin crawl. Should I never see his face again it would be too soon. If our paths do ever cross once more I don't know what I'll do, my last escape was a close call."

Image Icarus Aureole || "He's like a little brother, with innocent, snow white hair. On the outside he seems as pure as any child, but I can tell he is deeply troubled by some things. Whether it is the things he has done, or the past he has had to survive, I know in time he will heal enough to tell me. If we live long enough to see that day."

Image Kathryn Valens || "I know that Kathryn has my back. Even in this hectic world there is at least one I can count on. She's reliable and a good fighter, with a punch that could make even bear's cower in fear."

Image Felix Torren || "He is deeply disturbed. Everyone has a certain way of coping, but I'm worried about his state of mind. I can tell from his jokes alone that he's walking a narrow tight rope that continues to fray. I hope to help him before he gives up and dives into the deep end."

Image Verity || "We share so much pain, have such a similar past. Whereas I am destruction and death, she is the picture of beauty and serenity. Or at least, in my eyes she is. I look up to her like a big sister, as she has this very soothing way of speaking and an almost always calm frame of mind."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anty on Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:14 pm

"Am i going to be saying 'sorry' or 'i apologize' at your funeral, motherfucker?."

((NOTE: I'm going to be messaging some people in a bit, but feel free to contact me with any comments on the stuff I wrote down. It is subject to change : p))

Image Takeshi Mihara || "He's dirty, it pisses me off."

Image Martin Zuhi || "I don't like 'im, motherfucker creeps me out."

Image Icarus Aureole || "Hope that cute kid can handle 'imself out there."

Image Kathryn Valens || "What a fuckin' babe."

Image Felix Torren || "I don't fuckin' know, what am I supposed to say about 'im? He exists -- there, happy?"

Image Cinder Echo || "I couldn't care less about the others, but this girl's under my protection and you best remember that before I snap every bone in your body."

Image Verity || "She-She's everything I-I've ever wanted to be, what th-the fuck am I supposed to say to-to her?"

Anty
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:29 am

Image Image

Image Takeshi Mihara || "I'm not familiar with him. I don't also care about his reputation in whatever world he lives in. Boy or not. Young or not. Government or not. It doesn't matter to me. I don't even care about his reasons or am I curious about it. All I needed to hear is that he is a hunter and I will eradicate him from this world because of that. Why not? I am simply returning the favor. Isn't hunting us what he was hired to do? Because we are evil incarnate of sorts and he is just some kind of a puppy dog who would wag his tail for the highest bidder? How disgustingly cute. "

Image Martin Zuhi || "Should I fear him? Please pardon me then, for I do not. He is simply a two-bit hunter who cares about the theatricality of his unimaginative life. If I also remember correctly, they should be the one trembling in fear aren't they? I am the monster here and I would not fail to bring terror to the likes of them. I will gladly rip apart everything that pleasures him and then decimate his existence to shreds. For that is what, monsters like me, do to hateful hunters like him."

Image Icarus Aureole || "If the world was much like those in fairy tales, there's no doubt in my mind that he would fit in, probably a court jester of sorts. The trouble is the world is far from that and his kind would be what I would normally conclude has zero potential in surviving in such a distasteful reality. Then again, I don't mind his presence. He does remind me of those rambunctious brothers of mine and even just for a bit, I feel that the world was not as bleak as I thought it was as before, though, I would suggest for him to learn the importance of personal space, before I do knock some sense into him."

Image Kathryn Valens || "She's an interesting girl, from the way she speaks that would terrify the undead to her monstrous strength. It's fitting if I would say so. She gives an entirely different meaning to brawn which is not a bad thing. I rather enjoy it and it's not bad having someone you could ask to carry the luggage, groceries, or throw a tree towards someone. She also seemed concern with having her name known. Well, she is getting there without doubt, but whether she won't regret it or not would be her consequence. Though, I would like to ask when did I became her tutor? "

Image Felix Torren || "For one, I am fond of what he looks like. He reminds me of that stray cat my mother once picked up. It is also enjoyable seeing him interact with the others. It's like watching a reality TV show for free and you know what they say about that, The best things in life are free. Anyway, I don't see anything awfully terrible about him. He just wants to survive and doing what he needs does not make him cruel. But, I would like to see one day both of his two sides merging into one. For now, i like him around. I like cats, so that's it really. "

Image Cinder Echo || "I did always wonder whether her flames would scorch her or the world around her. That's why until then, I think I would watch her. But, I think that's not what she was meant to be even if she thinks it so. Well, fire has other purposes after all, but it's better if she finds that out for herself. There's fun in learning and I wouldn't want to take that from her. For now, I believe I would be the older sister around here. It does feel nice to have a little sister or even two around. It does make life a bit more entertaining and sometimes just delightfully simple."

Would you be the one to save me from nothingness or torment me with your sweet lies of salvation?

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:24 am

I think in these times I ought to just smile it off, is it right?

Image Takeshi Mihara || "He's a real fun person. He's quite the annoying kind of guy sometimes, but at least he gives me money. As I said, a very fun and nice person. No one can hate him. I will never get bored seeing him in action. Let's hope for him, he'll stay that way."

Image Icarus Aureole || "Walking money, I'd say."

Image Kathryn Valens || "Violent money. But taming is real fun so I don't mind."

Image Felix Torren || "This is quite the interesting kind. Can probably sell this thing to a perverted pedophile, he'll give some much more money than those stingy black market customers."

Image Cinder Echo || "That redhead. Hmm. If she doesn't suffer at least as much as I did back then, I will never be satisfied. Come back to papa, little monster~ Getting dressed up by me is an honour you wouldn't want to miss in your life... look. I already have finished three dresses just for you and fitting underwear to top it all."

Image Verity || "Ahh, she's quite the scary type of monster. Her head is worth much more, too. Frightening money, I have to say~ If possible, I don't want to meet her! I am only a weak frail person, what can I do in front of such a monster? I'll die in vain! Before I do that, perhaps, I send Takeshi to her. He he he."

Erstwhile
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:11 pm

Party time!

Image Robot No 1 || "Walking Mr Anger Management. Constantly pissed off, like someone's been giving him shit all day. Hella loud and irritating. Either he got something going on, or his life is seriously fucked. A hunter, already I don't like him. What do they just think we're all complete aliens? What gives these assholes the right to go Zero Dark Thirty on us? Well, maybe some people got screwed in the walnut, death's the only option for 'em, but what about the poor bastards that are I don't know, sane? Why don't they get a break? Why do hunters like him run around at the ready to blow a hole in someone's head? Oh, and he's a Crime Lord too, awesome."

Image Robot No 2 || "Dude collects dolls for a living, talks to 'em. They're his little silent company. But no, he's just fine isn't he? How a certified nut-case becomes a hunter is beyond me. Not that I know much about how hunters become hunters in the first place. It just, unsettles me a bit. This asshat is what I like to call a“green-eyed” fellow, all he sees are dollar signs. Gets his kicks outta using others and for some reason wants to gank all those unfortunate souls who by some miracle survived this, curse. Don't like him, don't want anything to do with him. Enough said.”

Image Sparky || "A curious little fellow, rather appreciative of nature and amusing to have around. Kid has energy, like the sun. Only with the way he goes seeking attention he's one to keep a careful watch on. By that, meaning, he's got a hard time judging others interest in him, like a carpet to walk on."

Image Special K || "I look at her and see someone trying so hard not to break. A stand-alone lady, who scares others, but is that in itself a twisted masquerade? There's something here, still waters."

Image Whiskers || "This guy, with the ears. He's okey dokey."

Image Red || "A spitfire, someone who's had it tough but like me, has her head up outta the waters, keeps truckin' forwards. "

Image Spice Girl || "Something about this chick is cool, in every sense of the word. She has this double-edged thing going on, still trying to figure her out."

Last edited by noctemys on Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We either follow our purpose in life, or make one for ourselves."

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:49 pm

Get the hell out of my face, or are you volunteering to be my new scratching post?

[font=Papyrus]Image Takeshi Mihara || "This fucking asshole needs to find an early grave. Hunters deserve no more. Damn psychopath."

Image Martin Zuhi || "This clown is just damn creepy. I think he's a pedophile or something. He gives me that vibe... he needs to jump off a cliff along with his puppet."

Image Icarus Aureole || "Icarus... he's... he's adorable. Don't tell him though. I... I want to get to know him but I don't think he likes me. I think it is my strange appearance... It makes me sad."

Image Kathryn Valens || "Loud mouthed punk. I swear she's like my sister or something. We are always getting on each other’s nerves. She's all right though. Gotta respect her for tryin' to act normal in this hell hole."

Image Zarik D. || "Who the hell is this geek? Showin' up outta nowhere. Damn stalker."

Image Cinder Echo || "Cinder... she's the only one I'd even consider calling friend. She's been with me a while. I swear she's glue cuz I can't shake her no matter what I do. I guess that is what I like about her."

Image Verity || "She thinks she is a mother hen or something. Kinda cool but knows too much about me. Why must she touch my ears and how the fuck did she know about the string?"

I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:21 pm

"Even after the darkest of nights, the Sun will always be there to rise again."

Image Takeshi Mihara || "There's not much of a difference between him and those I've dealt with in the past. It might sound strange, but, despite his age, seeing his face reminds me of normal days. It helps the illusion that maybe, someday, things could go back to normal. I'll try not to let that face trick me."

Image Martin Zuhi || "It might be hard to see past the surface, but in those eyes I see familiarity. Lonely. It's painful, it's cruel, it can lead people down the wrong path if they don't take care to watch themselves. It's never too late to correct the path a person walks. I hope he'll accept the help he may need."

Image Kathryn Valens || "Strength becomes her. Her stiff shoulders don't intimidate me; rather, someday, I wouldn't mind being as cool as she appears to be."

Image Felix Torren || "I'm not a fan of cats, but I know better than to judge, especially through the things they have no control over. His appearance has changed as drastically as many others. It's not his fault. But, much like the cats I've been around, his words or actions cover the feelings he may be harboring inside. I don't think I would mind warming up to him over time."

Image Cinder Echo || "She is bigger and better than she gives herself credit for. Even if she's younger than me, she's more than she appears. She's bright, a Nova with or without her powers. I'm sorry for the things that have come to be to make her this way, but I'd like to think that, in this life or the next, we could still be friends."

Image Verity || "Verity is everything I could have ever asked for in this new world. Everything has always been dark and lonely, the things I don't know are more scary than they are interesting, but when she came along, she felt like the light at the end of a long tunnel. I'm glad to have met her and I will do anything she asks me to do to keep her as happy as she keeps me."

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!