Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Katekyo Hitman REBORN!: Undying Will

Katekyo Hitman REBORN!: Undying Will General Discussion

a part of “Katekyo Hitman REBORN!: Undying Will”, a fictional universe by Lloyd999.

The quiet town of Namimori will be shaken up once again by the arrival of another new Hitman Tutor. This mysterious man will change the lives of two boys and those around them. This is the story of the Eleventh Generation Vongola Family.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Katekyo Hitman REBORN!: Undying Will”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Katekyo Hitman REBORN!: Undying Will General Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Katekyo Hitman REBORN!: Undying Will"

Say what you like! Questions may be posted here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Katekyo Hitman REBORN!: Undying Will General Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:13 am

oh, this sounds interesting! I'd like to give it a go, if that's alright. I love the manga and the anime, although it's been a while since I've read them. What are the roles? I'm guessing the Vongola guardians? :)
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:48 am

It's been a while since I've seen a KHR roleplay! So any role is pretty much open aside from the two mains? I'm kind of interested in maybe playing on the opposite team and even have an idea for the face claim. Though I'd have to have more detail on the possible roles and where a villain would play into the story before I dive into making a villain character.

As for that face claim, I'm thinking Rui Ninomiya from Gatchaman Crowds. When he's dressed as a girl though, since I'd like to play a female character.

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:40 am

Hi Lloyd! Congratulations for finally launching this role-play! I'll probably play a role with the face claim of Nagisa Shiota from Assassination Classroom, just posting this here so people won't repeat faceclaims. Thank you!

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:17 am

Thank you all for joining. About the roles, however, I'm going to clarify something that wasn't touched upon in the introduction. To oversimplify it, there are no real roles.

To be more honest, as we all know, there are definitely these big roles that are on everybody's minds, the roles of the guardians. For the most part, they are the most important characters, right? You all want to reserve them, after all. Well, here's the thing. Rather than assigning roles to the characters, the characters will be assigned to the roles in the roleplay. What this means is that you might make a character with a certain Guardian role in mind, but that doesn't mean they'll be certain to take that role. Now, that doesn't mean you shouldn't design a character with a role in mind, but what it does mean is that multiple characters may end up competing for a single role.

This is something that was planned to be an important plot element later on. Just as there are two potential bosses, they will both have their own sets of guardians, which could potentially cause a ring conflict-like event in the future.

The biggest reasoning behind this idea is that this will make sure that only truly dedicated players will take on the guardian roles. Players that have proven themselves worthy are players that managed to stick with us throughout the rest of the roleplay. This way, we can be sure that our most important characters are played by strong, dedicated roleplayers who aren't likely to leave the roleplay, which would be very detrimental at that point in time.

Until then, everybody is a potential, or at least those that catch the home tutor's interest are.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:51 am

Eh, sounds ok I guess. I mean, it kind of sucks because I tend to tailor the characters to suit the role, but I guess it'll be fun leaving it up to someone else for once. Does that mean you'll be the one deciding what flames our characters will be getting, or are we to decide them ourselves? :)

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Due to a slight error on the part of the website, the Rules and Character Outline were absent from the Introduction page. That is fixed now. I would ask that all players read through them.

@Alle9009 Oh, no, by all means, make your character as you wish. Of course your character's flame type is yours to decide. Sure, you can make a character that can tailor to a role, I'd encourage that you at least have some idea which guardian role you might like your character to take. I'm just saying that the character might end up competing for that role with another character in the future, should two characters be created with the intention of taking a single role.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Hi everyone, friendly neighborhood Xunn here. You know, that lucky guy that swooped up that one spot and broke it into two spots. With everything up in the air about who's going to be what, this is going to be fun :)

P.S. Mukuro Dokuro is currently my favorite character in the series, haha!
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

I will join this as well (giving this site a shot again, since this roleplay seems promising). I just started rereading KHR again too, so I can't resist. My favorite character is the main, Tsuna, since he helped me a lot back when I was in middle/high school. c: Not sure about the character(s) I'll be making yet, so I'm not sure if I'll be using a series FC or artwork unaffiliated with any series.

Also, may I suggest an alternative to skype? Just because I know that it's not the most reliable program since it doesn't work on every computer (I've run into some problems with it in the past when trying to connect to other rpers, at least. I'm fine with it and it works on my computer, though). The alternative I'd suggest would be AIM chat, since it's browser hosted, and it also hosts the function for group chats as well.

ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:49 pm

It's been a long time since I encountered a machine that can't run Skype. There's also an online version of Skype ever since Microsoft acquired it available here: https://web.skype.com/en. We also already have a Skype group chatroom running :P

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Same, but occasionally it still happens, so I figured I'd bring it up. c: I didn't know there was an online version though, so that solves that~

ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:40 pm

Feel free to join us :) I'm account name is "suimannux" on Skype, and Lloyd's is "joshua.mitchell495". Buddy one of us and we'll add you and anyone else to the group! Btw, my nickname on Skype at the moment is "Mister Bulldobs" (different from the account name; too much Rick and Morty lol), so don't be confused when you see it.

Also, Moahi and Karkastic have some awesome faceclaims :D
Last edited by Xunnamius on Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:17 am

My favorite character is Gokudera! I especially love his box weapon, as I am a fan of cats :D
(Though I gotta love Hibari too.)

I've only watched the anime myself, but I bookmarked the KHR manga on the site I use a while ago with the intention of reading, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Given the day to think about it, I think I have a pretty solid idea of what kind of character I want to make, and why she would be a villain for the most part in the story too, but we'll see where it goes from there. I like the idea of having the gaurdians chosen from the characters who join rather than having them assigned right away. It kinda gives the roleplay a realistic sort of feel and I'm new with not having assigned roles right away so it'll be an interesting experience!

I don't have a skype but I'll make sure to create one soon so I can join in with the group.

@Xunnamius
Thanks! I recently finished the first season of Gatchaman and knew right away I wanted to use him for a roleplay, be him dressed as a girl or not since I like his appearance either way.

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:29 am

I'm really, really confused about Skype now. I THINK I've sent to Xunnamius, but I'm not sure... ah well, I'll figure it out sooner or later.

Favourite character - too many to count, but I think Ryohei. He's funny, and his character traits are pretty rare to find nowadays. It's either him or Basil or Yamamoto or Gokudera, so... yeah.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

@Xunnamius I'll be sure to do that! ...After my class for the day. Also - Rick and Morty, nice. 8)

I also decided I'm going to start with two characters, and use the face claim of Kofuku Ebisu.Image
Last edited by ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:11 pm

I think I'm done with Chester, I'll do another character I'd we're lacking in role players, but I can't wait to see how this one turns out.

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:57 pm

@moahi Ah, yes, Chester is looking nice. Although, I'm just curious as to whether you've read the rules yet or not? Looks great otherwise.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello, I am quite new to the KHR fandom, but I will do my best. Doing extra research never hurt anybody. So far my favorite character is Kyoya Hibari. Is it alright If I create two characters? A male and female, their relationship towards each other is undecided at the moment.

Faceclaims, Aoi Asahina from Dangan Ronpa, and Daiki Aomine from Kuroku Basake.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:41 pm

Oh yes, the rules. My favourite character is Tsuna, because he grew stronger from what he was in the beginning and personally I can relate to him a lot. Although I have to say Hibari is pretty cool.

((Wait sorry it's moahi in my sisters account.))
If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

catgirl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:52 pm

@toajojo Oh yes, that is perfectly fine.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!