Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Asunder

Plot Discussion

a part of “Asunder”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

All roles are currently full, although I am more than happy to open up more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Asunder”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:13 pm

This is where we will discuss the plot, plot twists, meet ups, etc.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Plot Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:32 pm

So as I am making my hunter, I had an idea. Since we already have two hunters that are currently interacting, I don't want to just throw my hunter in there. I feel like the dynamics between the current hunters would be odd, but that might just be me. Anyway, I was thinking maybe up to this point she's been a solo hunter or rather, someone that has just been traveling and going after the 'monsters' as they came across her but not actively seeking hires. Then she hears about Martin and tries her luck with working with him. Maybe Martin gave her a task to try her out? In the rp we could start with her coming back from her trial or coming to him for the first time. What do you guys think?
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:54 pm

Oopsies! My bad I misread that. I'll edit it soon as I can. And as for looking for pics of Dita you can find them through zerochan.net, tumblr, or I could go into the manga clean and edit scans of the character.

I'm also working on a female hunter character as well. Should be completed by tonight or tomorrow. Busy day for me.
"We either follow our purpose in life, or make one for ourselves."

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:31 am

Sry FaddedFox, I didn't see your post!
Anyway, your idea sounds good, especially with the trial. To find Martin is really easy (in his doll's shop) but knowing he provides information is nothing that is known by anyone. Probably you met his subordinate or something like that, just make up something. So a trial sounds good, once Queen accepts your chara, you can just come to some sort of garage in an abandoned area where you are suppose to meet Martin for the first time and show proof that you have successfully finished the trial :]

Erstwhile
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:01 pm

@Himekura - I tried the website but I didn't find any pictures of Dita that I didn't have or wanted to incorporate. Thanks for the tip though. I got lost in all the images for like hours XDD And I don't need to get more pictures, thanks for the offer though! I think I'll stick to what I have. ^^

@Erstwhile - sorry for my delay in response as well! I just noticed that my character has been accepted so I will start writing up something for my hunter. If no one posts before I finish, I'll add her response in my previous post. If people have posted, I will write a new post for her. :3 Normally, I will try and have both characters' responses written in the same post so I don't go posting a million times.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:52 pm

Well now that the group is moving out, I think Takeshi might start to make a move. Something along the lines of finding the abandoned campsite and trying to cut off their escape with manpower? Or does this seem to aggressive. It rather matches Takeshi to do this if possible. It's not like he is going to have Martin help him and he doesn't know the female hunter yet.

So the bunker and the body are both concealed, meaning I assume that Takeshi won't have a lot to go off of. Except for maybe a few tracks in the snow. I'm thinking perhaps he will give orders to find the moving group but nothing more. Then he will find Martin or at least try to, if he does then he will ask for strategic advice, and maybe ask the new girl to tag along.

@Faddedfox: I love the concept of your hunter, her peers consist of what she fears she will become. I look forward to seeing the internal struggles that she faces in the future.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:43 am

Yes, Takeshi can now move out. If he somehow does manage to track them and send manpower to try and catch them, I'm sure we'll have a very interesting fight.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:27 pm

@The5thHorseman - Thanks :3 I look forward to her reaction to Takeshi and their interactions later on. ^^ It is going to be interesting.

@The_Queen - Sorry about my delay! I got swamped with hw, but I am back! I shall go post now. :3

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:09 pm

I'm waiting for everyone to post before I post again, and guys, it's a Bunker not a cabin. Totally different structures. XD

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!