Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project: KOKKUA

Character Opinions

a part of “Project: KOKKUA”, a fictional universe by C O S M I C.

After a 20 year bio-war in the upbeat technology savvy town of Kokkua, many begin to fall ill to an odd disease from the black smoke caused by the bombing. What they do not realize is that this smoke causes certain death and zombication.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project: KOKKUA”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:29 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]FONT%20NAME%20HERE[/img]
        [img]le%20GIF%20HERE[/img]
        [i][size=90]♡= Romantic || ★= Friends || ☠= Enemies || △= Neutral||
        [color=COLORHERE]Friends[/color]
        [color=COLORHERE]Possible Romantic Interest[/color]
        [color=COLORHERE]Enemy[/color]
        [color=COLORHERE]Neutral[/color]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Squad%201&name=BECKETT_.ttf&size=30&style_color=616166[/img]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Blade%20D.%20Hendrix&name=JennaSue.ttf&size=100&style_color=15155E[/img]

[img]https://49.media.tumblr.com/1e8e1580b490a9a363822c234171defd/tumblr_nbci0hK3C21s6ozido1_500.gif[/img]

[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjY2LmI5MGUxNC5VMlZ5WVdacGJtRWdJbE5sY21FaUlFdGxjbko1LjAA/firestarter.regular.png[/img]

[img]https://45.media.tumblr.com/caf7945b6464ff8f7f08e72c7f5851b9/tumblr_niv6l4u7wX1r4vymlo1_500.gif[/img]

[hr][/hr]
        [hr][/hr]
        [hr][/hr]
        [hr][/hr]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Squad%202&name=BECKETT_.ttf&size=30&style_color=616166[/img]
   [/size][/i] [img]http://45.media.tumblr.com/4c8530358c84f90e564a5de7499c567c/tumblr_npsz82QdKI1tgx5s7o3_500.gif[/img]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Kasumi%20Miyahara&name=Head%20Case.ttf&size=55&style_color=8921A3[/img]
    [img]https://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m206yjsGIh1r6y530o1_500.gif[/img]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Anders%20Merkouri&name=Jellyka%20CuttyCupcakes.ttf&size=100&style_color=236E00[/img]

[hr][/hr]
        [hr][/hr]
        [hr][/hr]
        [hr][/hr]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Squad%203&name=BECKETT_.ttf&size=30&style_color=616166[/img]
    [img]https://45.media.tumblr.com/1d81375fa3ddf5128e9940e6a19ed6e9/tumblr_mu826oRL2k1ras2cqo1_500.gif[/img]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Youta%20Ito&name=BlackCasper.ttf&size=100&style_color=EBC621[/img]

[img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/ab0b3f31338b6e717a68191740f04091/tumblr_mfq9yuSiKb1qkf7hmo1_500.gif[/img]
[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjk2LmJiMDcxMi5VbVZwSUZOallYSnNaWFIwLjA,/blank-eye.regular.png[/img][/center]
Last edited by C O S M I C on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:36 pm

♡= Romantic || ★= Friends || ☠= Enemies || △= Neutral||
Friends
Possible Romantic Interest
Enemy
Neutral

★"Huh? Yeah I'm a pretty nice guy. Sure I have some flaws here and there buy hey, who doesn't?"★

Blade blames himself for many things but one thing he doesn't blame himself for is for existing. He knows that his own flaws and such and doesn't blame himself. Instead, he intends to embrace what makes him him and better himself everyday.

★"Oh the squirt? Yeah she's alright in my book. Were like complete opposites so it works out and I don't doubt her fighting skills what so ever.Though I'm afraid that one day her emotions might get the best of her. If anything were to happen to her 'crush' or 'friend' or whatever she is, yikes. Someone's getting scorched."★

Blade considers Sera his right hand no matter what. They are complete opposites so they work together pretty well. She often urks him to get serious but how could he? It's against his nature after all. He would never doubt her ability to fend for herself and sometimes feel that maybe she was the one who was suppose to be in charge.

★"Oh my~. Lady popular herself. Hehe. Nah I'm just teasing her. But really, good kid."★

Blade considers Kasumi to be like the second sister he never had. She's a bit like him in some ways but a lot more carefree; which he admires a bit. He also enjoys watching the tension she brings to the team when she appears. Brings a good laugh now and again.

△"Ya know. I never really got to know the guy that well."△

Blade hasn't really known Anders' that long but that wont stop him from befriending him that's for sure.

△"I uh.. I kinda have to put up with him so.. Yeah."△

Blade's opinion on Youta has always been a bit iffy. The boy has a lot of potential but his mouth often gets him thrown back a few pegs. But, nothing a little hard work and guidance can't fix..... Right?

♡" Oh oh oh~ ma chère. She can shoot my gun any day." ♡

It's not all that surprising that Blade had set his eyes on the woman. However, he has learned a few things about her. She likes her privacy and prefers to be alone and as a gentlemen, he respects that. He wouldn't dare force himself on any woman; especially Rei. Course, that wont stop his swave attempts of flirting with her.
Last edited by C O S M I C on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:35 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:14 am

[]⎡Blade - | Our illustrious leader! | #15155E⎦
Blade is... well, he's a very lucky man. Sure, he's a womanizer, he's silly, he's irresponsible, but those aren't really things to look down on. With a hardass like me, the rest of the team needs someone who's a little more... mellow. Someone funner. It helps them keep their morale up so they can keep smiling each day. Blade would happily protect us all, and I respect him greatly.

[]⎡Sera - |Me, I guess. | #d62e28⎦
I'm me, what the heck do you expect? I'm the second in command, and Kasumi is my best friend! C'mon, don't waste your time asking me what I think about myself, are you some kind of therapist or something? It's a waste of time to worry about me, like, I'm dying pretty soon anyways! Next question!

[]⎡Kasumi - | My very best friend! | Purple⎦
Kasumi is like me, kinda. We've both had horrid experiences to live through, and we're both stronger for it. There's no one I trust more than Kasumi - we've been together since school days, after all. I mean, yeah, I know she's really strong and everything, but I still won't let anything hurt her. Kasumi's precious to me, and I'll protect her until the end.
[]⎡Anders- | The robot guy! | Green⎦
Anders is someone I like, probably. He's similar to me in ways I won't ever tell - he's obsessive and proud. However, he's painfully easy to read, and it makes me worry that others might take advantage of his emotions - not that I'd ever overtly worry for him, of course. Naturally, I'd really like to get him to check out my Combustion Module and see if he has any upgrades in mind.

[]⎡Youta- | Human silly string! | Yellow⎦
Youta's clever with words. That's probably the nicest thing I can say about him. I hate the guy, he's always trying to get with Kasumi, but she's my best friend, you hear? I won't let him touch her! He's trying to get between me and my favorite person, and I won't accept that. Kas belongs to me, end of question! Learn your place, or I'll burn your face off!
[]⎡Rei- | The silent guardian! | #BF0000⎦
To be honest, I don't know much about Rei. She's really quiet all the time, off on her own doing something. It's hard to try to get to know her, isn't it? I mean, she seems like she wants to protect everyone but then again, I don't know how much she really likes us! It's not as if she tries very hard to interact or anything. Hopefully she feels more comfortable as time goes on to show her real self to us.
Last edited by Ninja Bunny on Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:23 am

Friends
Enemy
Neutral

△Neutral- "Blade is cool, a great leader. I wouldn't wish that job on anybody. Plus he Puts up with me and all mi hi-jinx so boo-yah!"

☠Enemy?- "I'd say not to screw with her but I don't know if it would help. I've barely said anything to her, I mean we used to go to school together and she seemed cool. Though one time I asked her for relationship advice and told her that I was into Kasumi. Ever since its like she hates my guts, I guess she's jealous? Man does she have a thing for Lue as well? I guess that makes us love rivals.

♡Romance Interest- "Kasumi is soooo sweet, like man she always is upbeat just not in your face like I can be. So yeah I'm into her, and why not, I think she's awesome. I've liked her since I met her at school, though it seems like her best friend doesn't exactly like me. I rarely call her by her name, I call her Lue like lieutenant but short get it?"
★Friend- "He is handy to have around, he rigged that old saber into a friggin' saw-blade! Okay okay it might not be practical but it is functional. He is like a registered genius, I'm not his groupie Or anything but we are buddies. He is one cool dude."

△Neutral- "Nothing to see here folks just the coolest guy ever."

△Neutral- "It's pretty ironic that the chattiest Kathy ends with the Debby downer, I mean Rei is pretty quiet not exactly a downer. I honestly hope my outgoing ways don't put her out or anything."
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evilpokerchip on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:37 am

Friends
Enemy
Neutral

★ ★ "I used to be very close to my father. He's been gone for a while now, but somehow Blade reminds me of him more often than not. Who knows if its attraction or a way to reminisce about what is lost, but I quite enjoy being around him. He makes me comfortable, and noticeably calm when I feel his presence, like my father is still by my side. Its safe to say that Blade is the cement that holds our brick wall together."

★ ★ "How can I describe Serafina? I feel like 'best friend' wouldn't be the right words... she's more of a Soulmate, really. Not in a romantic way, but you could consider her my other half. Like we were the same person in another life but for one reason or another our souls were divided into two separate people. I used to always hear rumors of her difficult personality but I never had any problems with that. We clicked instantly, and I felt great that we were about the same height as well!"

△ △ "You want an opinion on myself? Well, okay... I'll tell you a secret then.

When everyone is asleep, and its just me awake at night... I put locks around various parts of peoples clothes or accessories and starting from point A, all the way to point B, I challenge myself to pick every single lock in under a minute, without waking them up - I've never failed either because of how stealthy I am. Pretty cool, huh?"

★ ★ "Anders is a very reliable person. I can always go to him for any sort of advice I might need. He's not much older than me, but I feel like he's way more experienced in life than I am, he's seen so much more of the world. Granted - I'm much better and more comfortable at maneuvering underground than he is so we sort of balance each other out, I guess. I like the fact that he's open about himself, but if he doesnt want you to know something even torturing the guy wont get him to tell you."

★ ★ "Youta is a friend from school, we used to hang out but something happened between him and Sera. Since then, she's banned him from ever hanging out with us. I think he's funny, he likes to keep the mood light and has cheered me up a number of times. I wouldn't mind hanging out with him again. Sometimes I catch him giving me this weird look though... is there something on my face?"

★ ★ "I may be a little envious of Rei. Even though she's a new recruit - I feel like if a higher position were to open up, she would be the one they asked to fill it. Oh - but don't get me wrong, that's not why I envy her, because I know she trained hard to become so strong. I'm jealous because she finds all the cool spots that I have no idea how to get to! Seriously. How does she get up there!?

Decay will feed the bloom.

evilpokerchip
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!