Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Masquerade (IC)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Vampire Masquerade (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:23 pm

It was like when you waited for a bus, you wait forever with nothing, and then many appear at once. Ashe was rather astounded to see the newly entered male having approached her, speaking of what a lovely evening it was for a dance. She couldn't help but smile and nod in reply, unable to reply as Cassandra Tamesis herself came to welcome them to the ball personally.
"Thank you, Madam Tamesis." Ashe said, bowing her head in respect, waves of dark brown hair falling over her shoulders a little as she moved, smiling up at the duo.
The male then asked her to dance, and she would not deny him. She took his hand gently, noticing how it wasn't as cold as Jesse's hand had been. "I would love to, kind sir." She replied, smile still plastered on her face, glancing at Cassandra, "If you would excuse me, miss."

Regan watched as Cassandra moved away, wondering why she'd gone to the girl in pink and was rather amused by the fact that the human she'd spoken to had already been accompanied by the time she'd reached her. Maybe Cassandra was just having a bad night with humans, though, that would've been shocking. He hadn't known her to have a bad time with humans for a long time, especially seeing a she had such charm about her to the mere mortals.
He stood where he was, wondering whether to chase after her and accompany her once again like she had wished earlier in the night.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXJunebugXx on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:42 pm

[[OOC: I'm sorry- who, exactley, is the girl in pink, in which you speak of? :)]]

BIC;

Juneau was feeling the night grow old, and boredom was creeping inside her.
"Champagne?" A vampire clad in a suit and tie approached her with a silver tray.
"Sure," Juneau mumbled, flashing a quick smile as she took the small silver cup from his hand. Of course the taste wasn't as good as blood- nothing is. But it still pleased her tastebuds as she let the last few drops spill onto her tongue. And the best part was that vampires couldn't get drunk- something about their immune system. It rejects alchohal.
She put the empty glass down, alone again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXJunebugXx
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:59 pm

"Cassandra." She turned at the sound of her name, surprised to find a human standing behind her. She raised a thin brown when she recognized him.

"Anthony D'Arc." she smiled, giving him her most charming smile and sweeping her hair back from her face. She knew this routine wouldn't work because she knew exactly why he had come. She lowered her voice, "Would you like me to accompany you outside? Or is that too easy?" she flashed her fangs and watched as his jaw tightened ever so slightly. How satisfying. "Or are we to talk about your brother?" he remained silent, "Shall we go outside either way? I fear that both lines of action will disturb my guests." she tilted her head gracefully to the side, indicating that Ani should follow her. He did so.

Cassandra took him far away from the house, stopping at the entrance to the maze she turned to him. It did not escape Ani's notice that he could easily kill her here, and she could easily eat him. Was that her plan? He couldn't tell, some vampires liked to play with their food. "Jesse." Ani started, "He is happy, with you?"

She chuckled, knowing what he was trying to do, if he was happy it would give Ani an excuse to leave, now. "No." she said, "He hates me." she looked at her nails, "They all do, I never really gave them a choice did I? And I lavish too much attention on Regan. Of course."

Ani frowned.

"Is that what you wanted Anthony? A reason to kill me?" her eyes flashed as she moved forward, stroking a hand down the side of his face, he refused to flinch away. "I don't know why I took Jesse, you are definitely the cuter one, the stronger one." she was close now, lust in her voice and it drew him in. He knew he should fight her away, he knew he should push her away with the tip of his stake but shivers were coursing through him and... "If I had you, I think I'd love you. I'd love you so much more than Regan, you are so beautiful." she slid her fingers under his mask and pulled it off, letting it drop to the ground as she looked up at him, her nails scraping down the side of his neck.

Ani stood motionless, his hands balled into fists as he tried to fight the urge to reach out to her, he couldn't move his arms to grab for a weapon, if he did they would take her into his arms and hold her closer than he felt comfortable but with her breathing softly in his ear and voicing such words he knew now that he'd do anything for her, even though he hated her. What was she? He gasped when he felt her lips touch his jaw below his ear. His hands coming up to clasp the back of her shoulders.

"Anthony." she whispered his name as she kissed him again, kissed his neck. Then she moved back, her lust filled eyes focusing on him. "Come and find me later." and there was a deadly promise in her eyes, she stooped and picked up his mask, she gave it to him before gliding gracefully away. Leaving Ani to stumble forward, he held himself up by a pillar by the entrance, his hand balled into a tight fist around the mask as he tried to steady his breathing, and fight the urge to chase after her and fall to his feet and beg for her touch. He felt disgusted in himself.
Image"A story is the most precious thing you can give someone ~ Why not write one with me?" - Waste.

Waste.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Angelina looked up and smiled as Jesse looked at her. "Ill be right back." she squeezed Idris' hand and walked to Jesse.

"I heard everything. Also, I would watch for Cassandra..." she couldnt stand Cassandra in fact she hated the woman. The name came out in a harsh tone full of coldness and ice.

She took his arm and looked up at him smiling her eyes sparkling in the light.

"what is wrong that you had to look for me Jesse? Are my skills needed?"

Angelina was a seductress. In fact she was more powerful the Cassandra if she was in the right mood. Usually she didnt bother wasting her power on people. But for Jesse she would do anything, for a very long time she had wanted to be with Jesse but she had never gone after him, and with those thoughts her eyes flickered to Idris.
Live each day as if its your last, never regret your mistakes just learn from them

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Halo

She wandered through the crowd, alone once more. She wanted to keep her eyes on the elders, as well as the other vampires. Watching was becoming boring, she knew. She wanted action; she wanted to thrust her wooden stakes into the chest of some fowl beast soon. She was meant to take down their numbers, it was time to get on to her purpose.

But she couldn't initiate the first action.

It was then that she saw it. Looked through the crowd as she neared a more solemn space, and saw the very glimpse of Cassandra kissing Ani's neck before moving away.

Fool! She is the demon who captured his brother, and he lets her walk away?

Her teeth ground together and she moved away still, moving outside and taking a seat upon a bench. Things were getting tiring. She put her head into her hands, pulling at her dress a bit. Beneath it she wore a black corset and a pair of dark gray pants and her heels, her weapons strapped tight to her body.

"Where does it begin?" She whispered to herself, looking into her palms as if some sign would appear.
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:25 pm

"You heard everything?" Jesse frowned, not sure what she meant by that. She then took his arm and peered up at him but he pulled away, standing opposite her with his hands in his pockets and his head down, he flicked his eyes to hers for a moment, "I need something, but if you do it you could get into a lot of trouble." he warned, although he thought that she would not really care about the dangers. He ran a hand through his hair, messing it up a little, "Could we go somewhere a little more private?" he indicated a door that led out into the hall.

---

Cassandra flooded back into the ballroom, glancing around she found Regan and went to him, pulling him swiftly into a tight hug she stroked a hand through his hair "Tonight will be a good night." she promised. "Now, is there anything you would like?" she asked, catching his eye. Promising him anything with her eyes.

---

Ani managed to gain control of himself, turning he took another deep breath before moving towards the house, he hated her, he hated her, he hated Cassandra Tamesis with a passion that was burning a fiery hole in his heart. He had to kill her. He was so deep in his own thoughts that he almost missed Halo sitting on a bench by the entrance. He moved towards her, "Hey." he said quietly as he sat beside her, his neck was still tingling and his hands a little clammy, he bit his lower lip as he closed his eyes for a moment. "Good night?"

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:29 pm

She felt a little insulted as he pulled away but she didnt show it. "Of course. Trouble is my middle name" with a laugh she headed into the hallway wondering what was going on. She looked down the hall and saw noone, they were safe.
Turning to wards him she looked up at him. "Jesse whats going on"

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Regan was surprised as he was suddenly hugged by Cassandra, having not even expected her to appear from nowhere like that. She looked alot happier than before, wondering what had changed her mood.
"What happened to you being bored with the humans here?" He asked, brow risen slightly behind the mask as he spoke to her, noticing the strange look in her eyes as she asked if there was anything that he wanted. "It is getting a little... boring." he pointed out, "I want something exciting to happen, something that'll keep us entertained for a while..." he said, glancing round to all the dancing humans, not able to see one that wasn't already dancing that he wanted.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Luke smiled at the girl as he took her hand, watching the interesting reaction of Cassandra with the male he smirked and just led the girl onto the dance floor as he began to lead her through a dance, his hands were gently yet firm as he smiled softly. "Hm. I wonder why no one has asked you to dance yet.." He said softly. "Your very graceful.." he said softly and smiled more. He wanted to keep her occupied for now, and at least keep the dance going so he could keep his eyes on several of the vampires.

Vergil now watched the man dance with a female human, he sighed softly wondering if he should stark in there and take him from her, he smiled softly and shook his head. He'd bide his time for now.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Halo

She looked up from her hands, just when her eyes had begun to bore through them, seeing into something much deeper and farther beyond herself. Dipping into her thoughts where she could recline peacefully and plot. But there was something disastrous and reckless in her mind, and that was the knowledge of the vampires here.

Her dark eyes came to meet Ani's, and he took seat next to her. For a moment, she said nothing, and only watched him.

"Quite an uneventful night actually. I got close to one of the Elders, but not close enough..." She leaned her head back and sighed. "It is very difficult to get close enough to complete what needs to be done, while not getting overly close and giving yourself away..." Her eyes then swiveled and met his, her lips parting. "Talking about getting too close... Cassandra, Ani. I thought you were going to kill her. What is your plan now?"

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Jesse chewed his lower lip for a moment then said, "You know of my past?" he started, "That I have a twin brother who I thought to be dead?" he was having difficulty getting the words out, this was a hard thing to ask. "Well he is alive, and I tried to block him out but I love him so much Angelina." he couldn't look her in the eye. "And I want to stay with him forever, but Regan will not tell me how I can make that happen, and it has to be me that does it."

---

Ani's eyes widened, had she seen what Cassandra had done to him? He levelled his eyes on hers, seeing in them that she knew of the incident. She was right, he should have killed her, and he knew it. "I do not have a plan." he admitted, "I was going to leave without incident but Jesse hates her, and she... I dont know, Halo." he shook his head, "I have to kill her." he had to. He hated her.

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:19 pm

Angelina nodded and with that she bowed. "I will do my best." Then she went outside to see the two whom she gathered were now hunters.

She swallowed and took a brave step. "H...Hello. My name is Angelina and...I have some information for you." She reached up removing the mask, her bright blue eyes sparkling. The moonlight hitting her skin made her look beautiful.

She looked down, "We need to be alone and I swear on my....existance, I will not feed. There is one person whom I support your cause for." She looked Ani dead in the eye and gasped. He was so cute...shaking her head a little she looked at the woman.

"PLease I bed of you"

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Halo

She nodded as he told her he'd kill Cassandra.

"Smart man." Halo said before a vampire approached. The woman took off her mask and introduced herself as a vampire. Halo jumped up from her seat before hearing the offer. Angelina swore to not feed on them, but what a waste of words that was. Vampires were born and bred sinners and liars, no one of them could ever speak truth and keep promises.

Halo watched Angelina look at Ani and gasp. She wanted him, Halo clicked two and two instantly, and reached out, touching Ani's hand with her own, her fingers quivering as she wrapped them around his wrist. Ah, she didn't like to touch others. The dance with the elder vampire was probably the closest she'd been to a man in years.

"We will take your offer lady Angelina." Halo said sternly.

Idris

She had left him once more, talking to another handsome man, before disappearing. For a while, he just stood there, swaying as people came and went. A woman or two asked him to dance, women who were just as unbelievably beautiful, but not as intriguing or alluring as Angelina.

Finally, he went to find her. And what did he find?

Angelina was looking at some blond man. Idris clenched his fists, angry he had lost the most beautiful woman in the ball. Soon, another hand fell on his shoulder. He turned to see a pale woman with flowing blond hair pulled back softly, her eyes a miraculous green. Her lips were the color of blood, lush and smooth. His heart thumped, but she was no Angelina.

"You look lonely. Would you join me upstairs?" He knew what the offer meant, or so he thought. Idris looked back over his shoulder at Angelina, then nodded to the vampiress before him.

"Why not." He said rather dully as she began to lead him upstairs, taking them to a bedroom and shutting the door behind her.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Ani stood slowly as Angelina practically begged him to go with her. He wondered why she seemed so distressed, then felt Halo take his wrist, and wondered why she was also upset. They were hunters they could look after themselves right? Was Halo trying to hold his hand? He was gay he wasn't going to go for her. Then again that didn't explain why Cassandra had made him feel so much lust for her? She had such a weird vibe to her and that was scary. Out of control scary. "let's go then."

---

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:01 pm

(woah woah woah nuuuuuuu not idris you come backkkkkkk! *bwahaha)

Angelina felt the presence of a vampire trying to take Idris and she turned. "I have to get someone first. Racing inside she grabbed Idris' hand before the vampire could lead him away. "Idris...come with me please." her eyes pleaded with him. Begging him.

She had to save him...what a silly thing to say since in general she wanted to kill him and just bring him back..

Taking his hand she led him back outside to the other two. "Come..." She held his hand tightly leading them out to another building it was a pool house of sorts. Opening the door she flicked the light switch on a nice couch in the room she closed the door behind them locking it and shutting the blinds.

She turned to Idris. "I have to..to tell you the truth..."

She turned towards the 3 and sighed. "My name is Angelina DeAnamarco, my parents are rulers in another country, and I am a vampire....There are plenty here tonight and they are looking to feed...I myself have...and im not proud of myself..." she looked away from Idris. Her gaze turning to Ani. "Ani....your brother...he has spoken of you for many years. Summers he would come to see me to pay respects to my family for stopping a vampire...that almost killed you, for death without change, and we would search for you and we couldnt find you. He loves you so much Ani, he has missed you so much...and he wants you to be with him again.

Where I live, we have trained ourselves to not feed on purely humans but animals as well. It is so we can co exist with the human which live in our town. I can arrange for you to kill Cassandra but it will have to be quick for you will have to run away. Ani shes bad news...shes just like me, a seductress except she uses her powers to claim whoever she wants as her children. Ani what she said to you in the garden earlier it was a lie to get you to stay away from Jesse to hate him more then you do now. Please I am begging you come with Jesse and I to my home...

Idris...I want you to come too...."

She looked up at him and she locked eyes. "I promise you I will never use my powers on you.....Please...come with me..in this such short time of knowing you I have fallen for you wit and charm....I want to be with you..."

She felt her teeth pierce her lip blood dripping into her mouth and she sighed reaching into her purse and putting a napkin to it the napkin slowly soaking. After a few moments it healed up.

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Halo

When the vampire turned away and left for a moment, Halo released Ani and wiped her fingers on her dress, as though the touch were going to be visible on her fingers after she had let go.

"She is a succubus Ani, just like Cassandra. Vampires were born to be beautiful and draw out the lust in humans. That is how they get us. If a vampiress kisses your neck, next time, stab them in the heart with a damn stake." She looked away as the vampire returned. She brought a human, and Halo snarled quietly.

What a dumb vampire, was her first thought. But if she could contain her hunger, then... perhaps she was more evolved than she had thought.

On they went into the pool house though, where Angelina confessed her first-sight love to Idris, and then told them she could arrange a killing of Cassandra. Before Ani could respond, she was there to halt with a question.

"What is this arrangement and plan, and if it sounds fool-proof, to what place will we be fleeing to?"

Idris

The vampiress leading him stopped and hissed as he felt another familiar touch. Angelina begged him with her eyes alone to come back with him, and so he did, following her slowly and moving into the pool house with her.

"What's going on Angelina?" He said, before she began to explain. He wanted to laugh, but the other two in the room with him seemed rather serious and believing. "A vampire?" He said softly. "I... I don't know what to say, or if to believe you... But that's not the major deal right now, you and I can talk later. Who are we killing and why?" He said curiously, a bit worried as well.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:10 pm

((Hey no offence but Jesse never spoke of Ani, and you shouldn't want Cassandra dead... ))

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Angelina looked at the 3. Cassandra will go to Ani, or Jesse either one. I will tell her that Jesse is looking for her in the pool house....

You can be here waiting...but I must speak with Jesse about this....I am not sure how..." she turned to Idris and looked at him smiling a little and she looked at Ani.

"Do you have an idea of what we could do? And do not worry I may be a succubus but I do not use my powers so often, that and I can release you at any time." She smiled and tugged at a strand of her hair. She hoped Jesse would show soon...

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:19 pm

(but alas, my character does :) not every character has to like each other, and vampires have excellent hearing, She was the one who saw ani and jesse so she knew his brother was there)

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:06 am

((If your character didn't like cassandra, why did she even bother coming to her ball? Even if you 'liked' Jesse and some of the other vampires, you still wouldn't come because it is Cassandra's ball. :/))

Valor
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!