Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Huntress And The Hunter (Closed)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Huntress And The Hunter (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Alec frowned for a moment when Dawn told him to stop the car and to turn the engine off, but he did so for her. He trusted her judgement, and he pulled the car over to the side of the road. He didn't get out of car when she did, watching from the window to what she was doing. When she picked up a small child who was muddy and covered in blood, his eyes widened. She bought the child back into the car silently, and Alec, being the gentleman that he was, undid his seatbelt and slipped off his jacket, wrapping it around the adorable little human girl and he then got back into a driving position. "Dawn? What do you want to do?"

~*~

Tristan was angry that they had stopped off for just a noise, as he wanted to get to his wife and children. However, when he saw the young child that was carried into the car, he couldn't help but feel a pang at his heart. She reminded him so much of Jasmine and Jezebelle, and he just missed them.

~*~

Adrién kept his arms around Trinity as the car stayed stationary, and he just rested his chin on top of her head lightly as everything happened around them.

~*~

Edward sighed as Emily snuggled into his chest, and his arms wrapped around her tightly, his arm however missing the place that hurt on her side. Then, a strange though came into his head and he propped his head up to look at her. "You trust me, right?" He asked her quietly, before gently shifting down the bed. He sort of laid on his stomach, and then raised her top up lightly so that he could see a long bruise that ran along the length of her side. Taking in a small, unnecessary breath before licking his lips, so that some of his healing saliva were on them. Then, very gently, he brushed his lips along the length of her bruise, seeing it heal back to a normal colour right in front of his eyes.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:42 pm

Dawn glanced over at Alec as he removed his coat, wrapping it around Kristen. "She's injured-and both her parents were killed. She's an orphan now..." Dawn said, her gaze falling from Alec and onto Kristen. "I'll...I'll go back home, take care of her-give her food and clean clothes. You guys go ahead." She said, turning to face Alec. "Okay?" She asked.

Trinity nodded at what Dawn had said. "I'll go with her, let you guys do the fighting." She said, tossing her hair to the side, uncurling herself from Adrien.

Kristen didn't say a word-these people were extremely interesting to her and she was afraid she was going to get hurt-like last time. Her small, fragile head was resting against the woman's shoulder who had led her to the vehicle-and the man beside her wrapped his jacket around her. Kristen couldn't talk-she found it was impossible right now. Her huge brown eyes were closed as she remembered when it had happend-only a week ago, maybe more.

"Kristen, stay brave for mommy and daddy, okay?" A middle-aged woman said to the weeping Kristen. Her mother and father's hands were bounded with wire behind their back, bruises and cuts lined her mother's face-which once was beautiful to look like. Her father's nose was tilted to an odd angle, blood caked on under it-and he had a seriously bad black eye; so bad his left eyes was nearly swollen shut. The little girl had been raped-twice. Her clothes tattered, the beige shorts she had wore had blood on them shortly after the rape had happened. Her hair was in messy curls. She had watched it all happenn. Luckiely for Kristen, she wasn't tied or anything. The murders would have never thought that young girl would be able to leave-and run at the speed she could. After she had watched both the man and woman brutally beat her mother and stab her father mulitiple times-she had to make a decision and run. So she did. Along the way she fell several times-giving her those bruises and scrapes and scratches she had now. Once she fell in a huge mud poodle. For almost a week she survived out in the wilderness-barely any food or water for her to drink.

She snapped back into reality and struggled in Dawn's grasp, scared, her heart beatinf fiercly. "Shh, it's okay, we're not going to hurt you, baby." Dawn had to say this several times to convince Kristen they wasn't going to hurt her.

Emily's wide green eyes looked into Edward's. "Of course." She said in a soft voice as she turned over on her back. She noticed Edward moving down, so her was level with her stomach and then he pulled her top off just slightly, she gasped softly at his cool touch-it sent shivers down her spine. She then felt a short pain, instantly replace with pleasure, as Edward did something to the bruise, scar, whatever it was on her side. She sat up, realizing she could without crying out in pain, and noticed the place gone. "W-what happened?" She asked, eyes widening.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Alec bit his lip as Dawn said that she had decided to take the little girl in her arms home and take care of her. "If you're sure, mon amour. Do you want me to drive you back?" He asked her, before leaning over to place a very gently kiss on her cheek.

~*~

Adrién frowned for a moment when Trinity said that she was going to go back with Dawn. Then, he sighed softly as she moved out of his arms, and he let her go, just placing a kiss on the side of her head. "Okay, love. I suppose you'll be safer there.. you know..if.." He spoke quietly, his hand coming out to gently rest on her stomach.

~*~

Edward smiled when Emily told him that she trusted him, and then when she sat up to see what had happened since the pain had gone, he looked up and grinned at her. "I just healed you." He told her, sitting up so that he was at her level. "I'm don't think you'll become a vampire now.." He sighed, before he leaned his forehead against hers, and his lips quickly pressed against hers for a peck. "Does that feel better now?" He asked her quietly, his hands moving to rest on her thighs lightly.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Dawn smiled, nodding over at Alec. "Yes, and it's only nine, the apartment is twenty minutes away. I think we'll be fine-though it would look a little off for two women to walk the streets with a beraggled little girl in my arms." She said, smiling. "We'll walk." She said, getting out, "I love you." She said to Alec before shutting the door with her foot, Kristen still resting in her arms, trembling from cold and fright.

Trinity smiled, resting her hand ontop of Adrien's. "Exactly. I love you more. Bye." She said, kissing him before crawling over him and jumping out. After she had shut the door, the two women began walking back to the apartment at sonic speed, graceful as ever since the little girl was with them. Once they reached the apartment, they went to Trinity's apartment and tended to the small girl.

Emily smiled. "Much." She said, arms around his neck. "Can we go somewhere...well...where my children aren't on the other side of the room-" She said, then stopped as realization hit her. She was married and had two daughters-what was she doing? But she couldn't help it though-she felt like Edward really understood her. In a sense she knew Tristan probably never would.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:00 pm

"I love you too, Dawn. Stay safe." Alec sighed, before he asked Trinity to come to the window very quickly. "Trinity, s'occuper d'elle pour moi, okay? Elle a été faible depuis qu'il a été changé en un vampire et je tiens à vous de veiller sur elle pour moi. Merci, chère sœur." He said to her, knowing that she understood French well, because of being married to a French man. He smiled lightly to them, before turning to his brother who just shook his head, before driving off, going to get Tristan's family back.

~*~

Edward smiled a little as Emily's arms were draped around his neck. He then nodded when she asked about going to a different room, where her children wouldn't be sleeping next to them and he lifted her up bridal style, even though she was capable of walking now, and he carried her up to his bedroom. Delphine had gone out hunting, meaning that he and Emily had the whole bedroom to themselves for a long time. "So, what now?" He asked, laying her gently onto the bed.

[Translation: Trinity, take care of her for me, okay? She has been weak since she was changed into a vampire and I want you to look after her for me. Thank you, dear sister.]

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Before they had left Adrien and the others, Alec had told Trinity to take care of the still semi-fragile Dawn and she swore she would on everything she had. Now the two women just finished feeding the young girl a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with chips and milk. She took and finished it eargerly, clearly was starving. Before they had given her something to eat, Dawn gave her a bath, being gentle as not to touch any of her sores. She then let Kristen wear one of Trinity's t-shirts, which nearly swallowed the young girl up. Now, after eating and all clean, the girl yawned and her eyes nearly drooped shirt. "Are you tired, hun?" Trinity asked as Dawn cleaned the spare dishes. Kristen nodded. She still hadn't spoke since Dawn brought her to the car, and Trinity was starting to wonder if she was mute. Trinity then picked the girl up and carried her to her bedroom, laying her down on the bed. "We'll come back later to check on you, okay?" Trinity said in a soft whisper, tucking some loose hair behind the girls' ear. She nodded and then Trinity left, dimming the light and leaving the door open just a crack. She then had to run to the bathroom and puked.

Emily's warm eyes were on Edward's face as her fingers tangled in his own, pulling him to her. "I can think of a few things." She said, pulling him close enough so that they're lips were moving in perfect harmony.

((Ohhhh-drama alert! While the two...you know...you should get Delphine to come back and catch them. Drama drama drama!))

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:20 am

Alec, Tristan and Adrién drove on in silence, having nothing to talk about now. They were all in their own little worlds, thinking about the women, and children that they loved.

~*~

Edward smirked as Emily pulled him down to kiss him, and his arms just wrapped around her frail body, that wasn't as weak as before though. He smirked a little as one of his arms moved to gently lift up her shirt, pulling it off of her head.

-.- that was so small.. I'm sorry!!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:49 am

((It's okay, hon. ^^))

Dawn heard Trinity in the bathroom, puking her guts out. Worried, she rushed at sonic speed and in a split second was by the woman's side. "Trint, are you okay?" Dawn asked, worry showing on her face. Nodding weakly, Trinity stood up and flushed, then washed her hands throughly.

__

Emily smiled through their intimate kiss, and lifted up a little off the bed so he could take off her top. She then unbuttoned his, hands rubbing his lean and heard torso.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:44 pm

The three males were still in silence as the large home owned by Edward came into view, and Tristan growled lightly as the breeze from the slightly opened back window hit his nose. "They were here... I can smell them." He said, before Alec and Adrién nodded, driving a little way more forward.

~*~

Edward chuckled again at the enthusiasm that she showed him taking off her own shirt and then his quicker than he wold have expected from a woman that was already married and supposed to be in love with two children. Only a few minutes later, they were undressed and he was soon getting himself into position.

I'mma thinking time skip for them all.. I'm getting low on things to write.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:25 pm

((Alright, darling. Sounds good to me. We can skip now.))

Several hours later since Kristen had been put to sleep, Dawn quickly ran to a pharmacy and bought a pregnancy test for Trinity. After paying and rushing home, she found her laying on the couch, flipping through TV channels. "I got it." Dawn said, handing the box to Trinity. After giving a dazzling smile and thanking Dawn, she disappeared into the bathroom and followed the instructions.

After three minutes had passed, she walked out, eyes bulging out, test looking as if it was about to tremble it's way out of her hands. Dawn catched it with quick reflexes before it could hit the ground. Positive. Trinity then fainted, falling into Dawn, who easily catched her.

__

After they were finished, Emily lay curled up in Edward's comforting hold, eyes closed, but not sleeping. "That was wonderful." She finally said after several minutes of pure silence.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:54 pm

[Awesomeee ^^]

"I want to be with my wife." Adrién complained, feeling in his stomach that something was wrong. He had that sort of link with Trinity, and he just liked to be close to her when he felt that. Alec rolled his eyes and then gently smacked the back of his brother's head." What?" He complained, before both the elder vampire and werewolf chuckled. "We're here to save Emily and her daughters, okay?" He sighed, before turning back around and crouching behind the bushes once more. "Just a few more hours, and then we can attack, when we can be sure that he'll be resting or feeding from his wife."

~*~

With his breath slightly heavy, Edward couldn't help but chuckle lightly at her words. His arm was wrapped around her shoulder, and his fingers were tracing a soft pattern up and down her bare, sweat covered skin. His lips came down to press against the top of her head lightly, before he flopped back, closing his eyes. "That it was, Emily." He smiled. It had been different, making love to Emily than it was with Delphine. She was all about the roughness and having a good time, whilst he had been a lot softer with Emily, making it seem a lot more.. well, enjoyable and full of love. "I do love you... I wasn't lying.." He said to her quietly, hoping that she already knew this, but he needed some clarification.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 pm

When Trinity woke up, Dawn was sitting on the other side of the room, Kristen in her lap, just waking up and looking tired still. Dawn has ran a brush through the young girl's hair while waiting for Trinity to wake up. When she did, Dawn glanced up and smiled, gently setting Kristen down on the ground and walking normally over to Trinity. "Are you okay?" She asked, concern filling her voice. After a small nod from Trinity, Dawn smiled. "Alright, we'll let you rest." She then left the master bedroom, closing the door behind her and putting Kristen back to bed. After they both were asleep-again-she curled up on the recliner and began reading a VC Andrews book.

Emily smiled as her head rested on Edward's chest. She then felt a familiar presence, and it caused her to sit up. "Edward..." She said, horror filling her voice. "Tristian...he's here with Alec and Adrien." Emily said in a thick voice, quickly going raspy.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:47 am

Adrién, Alec and Tristan stayed hidden outside the castle, not wanting to be known in their presence. They wanted the last servant light to go off in the castle, before they ran in to steal back the werewolf's wife.

~*~

"As Emily bolted up, Edward's brow creased lightly. His eyes couldn't help but wander as he wondered what was wrong with her, and he smiled a little at just how beautiful her body was. Then, his gaze came back up to her eyes again, and he saw the worry and the horror there. Sitting up as well, the vampire lightly cupped her cheeks to see what was wrong, and his eyes never left hers as she told him what was going on. "They're here." He growled, before looking back at the stunning woman that he had just made love to. "What do you want me to do? Leave them? Or.. or fight them.."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:45 am

Emily turned so they were facing each other. She shook her head lightly. "No, Edward. I have to go back. I...I love you too, but Tristian is my husband and I have two daughters. I'm sorry. But I have to." Emily said as she gently wiggled from his grip and then slipped back on her clothes, tying her brunette hair up in a loose ponytail. She then looked back to him, and tears stung her eyes as she left the room, going into the one where her two daughters were not stirring. When Jasmine woke up, she asked what was going on and Emily simply told her that they were going home.

She then told them to stay, that she'd be right back, but something blocked her way out of the door. Delphine.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Edward regrettably let her out of his arms, when she said that she had to go back to Tristan. So, all that he was to her was a good fuck? Well jeez, that made him feel so much better about himself. The male didn't say anything as she got dressed, and he just lay in the bed, reaching off of the side of pick up his boxers and slip them on under the duvet. As much as he wanted Emily to stay with him, and that he loved her and wanted to be with her, she still wanted to leave him. He wasn't going to force her to do anything, but he just knew that he couldn't leave her out his life any more. It was only when he took a deep intake of air to calm himself down that he bolted up in the bed. "Emily!" He shouted when he caught his wife's scent on the air.

"Delphine, get away from her." Edward hissed, standing on the other side of his wife, his eyes narrowed.
"Why Edward? So that you can just fuck her again?" She seethed, turning around to look at Emily with a glare. "I'll make you pay."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Emily knew she had to do something, but she didn't no what. Her eyes circled the room, looking for something sharp and wooden. When finding nothing, she stumbled back, hitting the wall, eyes never leaving Delphine. "Leave us alone." She said through clenched teeth. Jasmine slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Mommy..." She said in a thick, sleep-filled voice. "Jaz, just lay down and go back to sleep. baby. Okay?" Emily said, not turning to look at her daughter. "But I'm not sleepy anymore, mommy." She said, complaining and then looked over at Delphine and Edward, eyes widening. "Mommy, who are these people?" She asked, whimpering now.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:27 am

"Oh no, you're not going any where. You think I'm going to let you go? You slept with my husband!" Delphine growled, and then her eyes grew even darker, and something inside her snapped. She lunged forward to attack Emily, not stopping with vengeance and death the only thing in her mind. However, she stopped abruptly, her mouth hanging open slightly and shock and pain. She looked down at her chest, and there sticking out of it was a wooden stake; piercing her heart. She fell to the floor, and then burst into dust.

Edward just bit his lip at his actions, not sure whether he had done the right thing or not. She had been his wife; Delphine, he loved her.. but now he had just killed her. "Lea-Leave now, Emily." He said, his voice slipping up and breaking only ones. "Y-You're free.." He closing his eyes for a moment, muttering a soft prayer under his lips for his now dead wife, and then he walked off, turning back to go into his bedroom to grieve for both looses; that of his wife, and the other woman that he loved.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:41 am

[[You should join my new RP called "All I Need Is Your Love" we need one more male character to be my lover ^^ Pwease? *puppy eyes*]]

Emily ducked from Delphine and lunged at the bed where her daughters were on. She covered their heads just in time before Edward staked her. "Thank you." She whispered, standing up, picking up her two weeping daughters. She then walked past Edward, and then outside, where the moon shone high in the sky. Jasmine and Jezebelle were now on each side of her, holding each hand. She sighed softly, looking back once more before walking down the stone steps. She wasn't sure exactly where Tristian and the other two were, but she knew they were somewhere.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Edward just sighed as she walked out of his life. Emily just walked past him after a timid thank you, without anything else. He had just killed his wife for her.. to save her.. and all he got was a small thank you? He was now truly alone, and he couldn't deal with that. He loved Emily, and he had just killed his wife so that she could stay alive. He had hoped, that maybe she would have stayed with him, just for a few moments. But no, all he had been to her was a fuck. A good fuck. That was it.

~*~

Tristan jumped up when he saw his family coming out of the castle, and he actually ran to them, picking up both of his girls quickly and hugging them to his sides. Then, he placed a soft kiss on his wife's forehead, a small smile coming onto his face before it was contorted into a frown. "Why.. why do you smell diffently? Did he hurt you, Emily?" He growled, ready to kill the bastard that would have harmed his wife.
[/size]

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 am

Emily felt a tear trickled down her cheek when Tristan had asked what Edward had done to her. She shook her head, sniffling her nose as she wiped a tear away. "No, he was actually...good to the girls' and me." She said softly, trying to choke back tears. She had to tell him. "Girls, go over there with those two nice men, okay?" She asked, they nodded and ran over to Alec and Adrian. She then turned back over to face Tristan.

"I...I don't....think I can..." She then shook her head. "Go home, and stay there. I can't go with you." She said. Emily really did feel she had feelings for Edward-and she wasn't going to pass that chance up. "I love you. Good-bye." She said, leaning forward and kissing his cheek. She then sighed before walking back into Edward's home and closing the door, locking it.

Aika
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!