Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Huntress And The Hunter (Closed)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Huntress And The Hunter (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Alec sighed when she just ignored him and walked back into their bedroom, getting changed. He sat on the couch and dropped his head into his hands, rubbing his temples lightly. He still felt weak, and he was glad for the silence that surrounded him as his love dressed into something of her own. When she walked out, he sighed and then stood up himself, heading in to the bedroom without a word. In a few moments, he was walking back out again wearing a white shirt, dark jeans and had a black dress jacket slung over his arm. You look beautiful, as per usual. He thought to Dawn as he walked past her, thinking that she didn't want to talk to him now.

~*~

Adrién stood up with his wife and then turned to look at Tristan too, seeing the hardened look on the wolf's face. "Of course I'm coming. If that bastard has hurt my wife or children, I'm going to tear him apart."

~*~

Edward gently picked her up, laying her on the other bed that was in the children's room and he gently touched her warm forehead. "You're going to be fine, Emily.. just go to sleep.. you'll feel better after.."
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:41 am

Dawn's gray-green eyes flickered over to Alec, then back to Tristan. "Alright, let's go then." She said, heading to the door, her blonde curls waving behind her as she opened the door. "We'll take Alec's car, if it's okay with you-or we can take mine." She said, not turning to face Alec, well, not completely.
__
Trinity nodded. "So will we." She simply said, following Dawn.
__
Emily nodded, or at least she tried to. She felt his cold grasp holding her and then laying her down on a bed. Her eyes closed, and she drifed off into a sleep.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:19 pm

"We'll take my car, if that's okay." Alec sighed when he didn't get a reply from the woman that he was in love with and he ran a hand through his hair, the stretching of the muscles causing him to hiss a little in pain. Tristan shot a strange look of concern over at him before nodding and sighing. "Yeah, I'll come with you. Are you sure you're okay, Alec?" He asked quietly, before the vampire just nodded his head.
"Yes, I am fine. Let us just go and save your family, okay?"

~*~

Adrién didn't let go of his wife's hand as she walked over to Dawn but he did turn to look at his brother with a strange look of confusion in his eyes. He just bit his lip before turning and look at Trinity.

~*~

Edward sighed and decided to wait there with her until she woke up.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:54 am

[[Did Edward change her yet? Oh, and I finally found TruBlood! Lol]]

Dawn headed downstairs then out the door, walking over to Alec's car. Her chest hurt, and bad, but she brushed it away as she lifted her head high and slipt in the front seat, waiting on everybody else.

___

Trinity's grip tightened on Adrien's arm as they walked outside, she got in the backseat, but looked very tense.

((Sorry it's short- going into doctor's office now.))

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:03 pm

[Nooo, I thought that another vampire had come in and changed her... :/]

Alec knew that he had hurt the love of his life, and that wasn't what he wanted at all. He hadn't meant to make her feel inferior in any sort of way and he just felt terrible. He had tried to explain that to Dawn, but she hadn't seemed to want to listen to him any more. Did that mean that he had lost her for good? If that was the truth, then he wouldn't be able to survive any more. He got into the driver's sear of the car a little painfully, as he had to sit down and then he waited for everyone to get seated. Tristan was already in the car.

~*~

Adrién just followed the rest of his family in silence, sinking into the backseat next to his wife and then wrapping his arm around her. "Baby, what's wrong?" He whispered in her ear lightly.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:06 pm

[Haha, okay. Ouch. I had to get a shot in my arm and it hurts!!! :(]

Dawn sighed softly, turning over to face Alec. "I'm sorry-I guess it's just hormones or something, but you really need to let me take care of myself, Alec. I know and understand you love me, but I love you, also. Can you ever forgive me?" She asked, her eyes a tad bit watery with emotion.

____

Trinity shrugged. "I...I'm not sure. I just have a feeling something bad is going to happen pretty soon..." She said, her light voice trailing off into thought.

____

Emily continued to sleep, but she could hear everything going on around her. "Edward...?" She asked, her voice cracking.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:47 pm

[Awwwhh noeeess... D:]

Alec just nodded as Dawn spoke him him, and then his arms came around her, slightly awkwardly in the positions that they were sitting in, but he still did it. "I know you can look after yourself, love.. But my father.. he's not like any sort of vampire that me or Adrién have ever known. He's a lot stronger, more so that any vampire, and I just worry about one that goes near him now.. because of what he did in the past. I love you too, dear.. and of course I can forgive you - there was nothing to forgive." And with that, he kissed her lightly.

~*~

Adrién sighed lightly and then he kissed the top of her head gently, wrapping his arm around her tighter. "Mhm... normally, you're right about these things, aren't you? Well, we'll keep an eye out, okay? Nothing bad will happen if we can prevent it - I promise."

~*~

Edward looked up when he heard Emily's voice, and strangely enough, he gently linked his hand with hers, squeezing her hand lightly to reassure her that he was there. "I'm not going to leave you, Emily.. I'm right here."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:01 pm

[[Your avvie makes me giggle.]]

Dawn smiled through the kiss before returning it, her hands tangling up in his hair as she brought him closer to her. When she pulled back, she had lost her breath, not that she needed it now, anyway. She smiled and sat back, putting her seatbelt on. "We better go, we'll get there sooner." She said, flashing a seductive smile over in Alec's way.
__
Trinity smiled and nodded. "Yeah-my intutions are almost 100% right." She said, grinning. Then her face grew serious as she melted into Adrien. "Alright, mi amoure." She said in a low whisper.
__
"Why does it still hurt..." She asked in a still low voice-but not so weak anymore. She still felt it, though. She felt his touch in her hand, but didn't have the strength to squeeze back. "I'm going to die, aren't I?" She asked, small beads of sweat rolling off from her forehead.

"Mommy?" Came a tired little voice from a small girl. Emily regonized it as Jasmine. "Jas, baby, did you sleep good?" Emily asked, finding the strength to sit up, also causing her grip to loosen and release from Edward. "Mommy, where are we?' Jasmine asked, rubbing her eyes with tiny fists as she looked around the room. Emily was unsure of what to say, so she looked over at Edward for help.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:11 pm

[Lol, I knoww :') It's funnehhh]

Alec smiling against her lips when he felt Dawn do the same, and then he wrapped his arms around her waist a little tighter when her hands raked through his hair. He only broke their lips apart because his younger brother was in the car and that was a slightly strange thing for him to do. "Yes.. let's go." He smiled lightly, before turning the keys in the ignition and then driving away.

~*~

"I know... that's why it's so scary..." Adrién sighed, before he decided to ask something else. "Have you.. ever had the idea come into your head that.. we would have a family?" He asked her, before kissing the skin just under her ear gently.

~*~

Edward gently held her back as she sat up, holding Emily upright. He was beginning to care for this woman more than he wanted to, and it was becoming a liability to him. "You're here just until your daddy gets here.. then... you can all go home together. This was all a mistake.."
Emily had broken him.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Dawn smiled as she stared out the window, one hand in his free one, clutching it tightly, warmth spreading through her body as they drove. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she rested her head against the cool window glass, closing her eyes. In the past three days she really hadn't had much rest, so sleeping sounded like heaven to her. And that is exactly what she did on the ride to where they would find Edward and his crew-and hopefully a still alive Emily and kids.

___

Trinity smiled, turning to face Adrien completely. "Yes, and if I am...you know, then I want to have it." She said, both hands on his cheeks as she pulled him into a warm embrace, following a short and sweet and tender kiss.

___

Emily looked over at Edward, it took everything she had in her. Maybe he wasn't so bad afterall, maybe Alec and them were just overreacting. "Jasmine, go back to sleep hunny, okay?" Emily asked, forcing the words out, sounding stressed. Jasmine nodded and laid down and within minutes was sleeping again. "Edward, you said so yourself, I have vampire venom in me and I'm not going to survive. Please don't lie to me and say I am, because I'm not. I'd rather die then become a vampire. I just can't let my girls grow up knowing their dad is a werewolf and their mother is a vampire." She said, her words slurring slightly, and she felt very faint.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:29 am

Alec was now happy again, now that Dawn was speaking to him and avidly showing that she loved him again. He knew that he had made her feel bad, but he was just so happy that she had forgiven him now. He only took his eyes off of the road for a moment to look at her, and he saw that he was asleep. Smiling lightly, he kept a hold of her hand before continuing driving on in silence.

~*~

"That's all I need to know, love." Adrién smiled happily, before wrapping his arms around her waist tightly and then kissing her passionately, nothing like his older brother and not caring about who saw them, like the werewolf also in the back seat.

~*~

Edward sighed and then looked back into Emily's eyes after she had gently made her daughter fall back to sleep. "Emily, you will survive, I promise you. I can try to suck the venom out if you want me too, but I'm not sure if that will work.. but you will live - no matter what. Your children won't mind what species their parents are, because they love and you and you love them."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Dawn was still sleeping, but she sensed a strange sound from coming outside. She stirred a little and opened her eyes, sitting up. "Do you guys here that?" She questioned, tilting her head to the right, trying to hear a little better.

__

Trinity smiled, returning his deep and passionte kiss, but she ended it, afraid it might lead to more...events she didn't want to be made public.

__

"Why are you acting like this? Aren't you suppose to be the big bad vampire?" She asked him, her words still slurring. "And I know, but I don't want them living like outsiders-and that's just what they'll be if they ever knew what Tristan was." She said to him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:36 am

Alec was silent still, but he did turn to look at Dawn for a moment when she woke up. His thumb gently stroked the soft skin of her forehand, and his brow creased when she spoke. "I haven't heard anything.." He shook his head lightly, and then asked his other family members, who also shook their heads.

~*~

Adrién just wrapped his arm around Trinity tightly when she broke their kiss apart, and he just sighed, kissing the top of her head lightly.

~*~

"Yes... that is usually me.. I just... Emily.. you --- you don't understand. You wouldn't understand." Edward groaned, before standing up and then sighing. "Get some rest, Emily. You'll feel stronger after sleeping."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:31 am

[[I'm so sorry! I've been sick and then my great-grandfather died and then I went to Idaho on a class field trip for my FCCLA group.]]

Dawn nodded, still not sure if that was true or not. She could have sworn she heard something in the forest. But she just shrugged it off and leaned back.

Trinity smiled and rubbed his thigh, close to his "manhood". She knew it was a major turn on for him, and she felt like having a little fun with him, knowing they wouldn't be able to do anything until they returned home.

Emily shook her head, standing up. She stumbled a little, but regained her balance. "I will and I do understand. Just tell me." She said to him, leaning against the bedside table to keep from falling over.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:22 pm

[Awh, noess.... I'm so sorry about your great-grandfather... and it's okay that you've not been here..]

Alec continued to drive quietly after Dawn had turned back to look out of the window, and he just squeezed her hand affectionately.

~*~

Adrién let out a soft groan when Trinity's hand gently rubbed at his thigh, close to his favourite appendage and he dropping his head back against the seat of the car, his eye sliding closed. "God, you just love to tease me baby, don't you?" He said, his voice slightly raspy as the feeling didn't go away, and his body started to react to her touch.

~*~

"Emily," Edward growled, and he gently pushed her back down onto the bed, "I will not tell you. Just rest."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:07 pm

[[Thank you ^^]]

Dawn sighed softly, leaning back against the window, but not falling back asleep.

Trinity laughed softly. "Maybe." She said, then stopped, kissing the corner of his lips, but not his lips. She then sat back, looping her arm around his as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"No!" Emily yelled, attempting to push him off, but feeling too weak to struggled anymore. "Tell me, now! I will not rest until you do!" She said angrily.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:46 pm

[You're welcome.]

Alec drove on in silence, trying to ignore the frolicking of his brother and sister-in-law in the back of the car.

~*~

Adrién laughed a little as she stopped, and then he kissed the side of her head as she teased him a little more.Then, he hugged her lightly, his body beginning to calm down as she stopped playing around with him. "I love you." He breathed quietly.

~*~

Edward growled and then he held her down to the bed. "For God's sake, Emily, I love you."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:43 pm

Trinity smiled. "I love you to." She whispered back, snuggling down deeper into him, letting out a sigh of relief.

Dawn heard the noise again, and this time she sat up quickly. "Are you sure you didn't hear that?" She asked again, eyes staring out the window.

Emily kept struggling, that is until she heard what he had said. She was still and quite, staring up into him. He loved her. Without thinking, Emily wiggled out of his grasp, arms around his neck, pulling him to her so their lips were connecting.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:29 am

Alec sighed when Dawn said about hearing a noise. "Dawn, I heard nothing. Maybe you're just..tired, or something. Or hungry.." He asked, before Tristan leaned forward. "No, I believe I heard something too." He sighed, before sitting back.

~*~

Adrién smiled lightly, and then he gently kissed the top of her head once more. It was nice how Trinity just fitted in his arms, and he did love her with all of his heart and much more. She was his everything.

~*~

Edward was very surprised when Emily leaned up to kiss him, passionately he had to add, but he didn't hesitate. Yes, both of them were married, but neither of them were here. Emily was so sweet, loving and kind, completely different from the cold and heartless Delphine. She was kind. He gently pushed her back on to the bed, their lips still touching - and then he climbed on next to her.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:01 am

Dawn then rested her hand on Alec's arm. "Pull over. And then cut the engine off." She said. She then got out of the car, and slowly walked to the edge of the forest. A small whimpering sound was heard, and then she came in view of a little girl, around the age of four or five. The girl looked up, eyes red and puffy. "What's your name sweetheart?" Dawn asked, kneeling on her knees in front of the girl. "Kristen." She said in a soft-spoken voice. Her shoulder-length blonde hair was in strings, muddy and tangly. She had dirt caked on her face, arms, and legs. She had wide brown eyes anyone can fall for, and dried blood was on the side of her face and on her right leg. "Oh my goodness...where's your parents?" She asked the little girl named Kristen. "Dead. They killed them." Dawn frowned. "Come with me, we need to get you cleaned up." Dawn said. Kristen nodded and let Dawn picked her up. She then headed back to the car, the lost little girl in Dawn's arms. When they reached the car, Dawn opened the door and slid in, not making eye contact with the others.

___

Trinity smiled, then sat up when Dawn had ordered Alec to pull over. Five minutes had passed before Dawn had come back, but she wasn't alone. The scent of human hit Trinity as she noticed the small girl in Dawn's arms.

___

Emily's head and body turned slightly so she was face-to-face with Edward after she broke the kiss. "Thank you." She whispered, snuggling into him, breathing deeply. Her side still pained her terribly, but she didn't want to admit it.

Aika
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!