Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp lunar for the gifted

Camp lunar for the gifted

a part of “Camp lunar for the gifted”, a fictional universe by Caille.

Where teens go to camp and learn what others powers are.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp lunar for the gifted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Camp lunar for the gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:52 pm

yea sure, right now we really need three girls anyway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:24 am

I'm really sorry but I'm gonna drop 'kay? This RP is waaay too crowded, confusing, and going a bit fast for me anyway, so this will be my adieu.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Its fine with me I understand well it was nice RPing with ya!

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 am

Aesteria!,You do know I posted right :P hahaha like 49 minutes ago :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:34 am

Ok someone that is already in the RP please post....I am mostly directing this at the people in the music room.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aesteria on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:02 am

sorry but im trying to wait till someone else but us posts.

Aesteria
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:54 pm

ya I know what ya mean.....but they posted already and so did and now its your turn or if citylights wants he could post again :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:10 pm

fantasy should I drop?

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:17 pm

I dont know if you want to go ahead if you dont no ones stoping you :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:11 pm

This roleplay is just too crowded, and I dont have enough time to keep up with it and post every day. If someone wants to take over my character do, but Im really sorry Im just gonna have to drop.

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Thats fine...I figured some people would drop out soon any way...nice RPing with ya!

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devzilla on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:54 am

Hey! Yea I dropped this whole site, sorry I stopped having any "inspiration" for this sort of thing. Sorry but this was kind of an experimental idea for me, it was fun while it lasted, thanks for having me! And sorry this took so long, football season got crazy then I had a head injury, couldn't think straight for a few weeks, then I honestly just kinda forgot. It was fun though! Text me if you want, we'll talk! 1 902-483-2802 :) happy rp-ing? <3 love me , Devin :)
"The day that the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"

devzilla
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!