Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Huntress And The Hunter (Closed)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Huntress And The Hunter (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Tristan watched with a frown as Emily sent his kids down from his arms, who were instantly talked to by Alec and Adrién, before he turned around again to frown at her. "Emily.." He said, before she was telling him that she wasn't coming home with him and the girls.. "Emily.." He breathed, trying to keep her back with him. "No, don't go back.. I love you.." He called after her, his feet rooted to the spot in shock. But then, she was gone. "He's got her under some sort of spell." Tristan growled, when he was back over with his friends, and then he wrapped his arms around his daughters. "He's got her..."

~*~

Edward was laying in the middle of the bed that still had the scent of Emily on it, his eyes closed. He still just had his boxers on, but everything inside him just felt dead. His wife was gone; dust in the guest bedroom floor, and Emily had walked out.. she had gone too... He just didn't know what to do with himself any more. He was alone. He didn't notice the scent of the woman that he loved come back inside the castle, as he just felt dead inside.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Emily heard Tristan's cries to go back-she didn't. She continued on forward, until she reached Edward's bedroom door. She turned the knob and let it swing open. "I told him. I told him everything-and that I wanted to stay here with you, forever." Emily said, smiling at him. "I mean, that is if you still want me to stay." She added on, not quite sure if Edward still wanted her or not, but she folded her arms across her chest and kept her head held high with a smile on her face. It took everything she had to keep from crying, but she managed.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:52 pm

"Of course I want you.." Edward sighed gently, kind of shocked that she had come back him. He smiled as he sat up, just glad that she had come back to him, but then he did frown after a moment. "Emily... y-you... you can't stay here." He sighed, shaking his head when he saw that she was back here alone. No children. "As much as I love you, and I want you to be here with me.. you have a family.. children to look after. I want you to be with me for the rest of our existences, but.. your children... they need their mother.."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:19 pm

"I'm never going to stop being their mother, Edward. I'm not going to abandon them. I...if it's okay with you I want to stay here and see them everyday." Emily said stepping forward. "And besides, you're going to have to force me out, and I'm pretty sure I can take you on easily." Emily said playfully and ran and jumped on the bed. "I have to follow my heart, Edward. And right now, it's saying I should stay here. Right here with you." She said, and then leaned forward kissing me gently.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:36 am

"Then that's okay with me." Edward smiled lightly, and then he wrapped his strong arms around her petite waist when she said that she could take him easily. "Oh yeah?" he chuckled, before kissing her back, turning it into something more passionate quickly. He laid back down on the bed, so that she was laying on top of him comfortably, and his arms tightened around her waist. "Then don't leave." He breathed lightly, pulling away from the kiss for a moment to speak before going straight back into it.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Emily smiled and nodded. "Yeah." She said, returning his eager kiss. She shook her head. "You already know I'm not going to. Well, not yet at least..." She then leaned back down and kissed him tenderly and passiontly. "I love you, Edward." She said, kissing him once more before slowly beginning to unbutton his shirt...

Trinity was laying on the couch, sleeping soundlessly while Dawn was in the room Kristen slept in, peacefully and hopefully feeling a lot better then she was feeling earlier. As Dawn softly sang a soft lullaby to Kristen, she wondered where Alec, Adrian, and Tristan were. And if they found Emily and the two girls'. It'd be dawn soon, so they'd have to hurry back.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:15 am

Edward growled playfully as she began to unbutton his shirt, and he flipped her over onto her back so that he was laying on top of her. "I love you too, Emily." He breathed huskily, before bending down and kissing her neck lightly, his hand traveling down to push her jeans down.

~*~

"Tristan.. we have to leave.. we can come back tomorrow.. it's getting light." Alec sighed, and then he had to duck so that he didn't get hit in the face by Tristan's punch. "No, we can't leave her here with him."
"Tristan; we have to or we die." He hissed, before the werewolf backed down, and they all got into the car, driving home.

When they were back there, in Alec's apartment, they call came through the door slowly. Tristan sat in the corner of the room, wallowing in his own self pity, Adrién walked over to his sleeping wife, and just bushed some of her hair back from he face lightly, and then kissing her forehead. Alec headed over to his love, wrapped his arms around her waist gently and kissed the top of her head.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:27 am

Trinity felt someone pushing back up her hair, and she opened her eyes slowly and smiled when she saw Adrien. "I'm pregnant." She said, deciding to just come out with it.

Dawn smiled when feeling Alec's arms around her. She had went back into the bedroom after putting Kristen back to sleep. "Hey." She said in a soft whisper. "The girl's asleep." She said to him.

Emily was laying in Edward's arm, only thin sheet covering her figure, her head was snuggled into Edward's chest.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:57 am

Adrién smiled lightly when his wife gave him a sleep filled smile, and he leaned forward to gently kiss her forehead lightly. "Hi, love." He said softly to her, before she was then telling him something that would change both of their lives forever. "Pre--.." He breathed lightly, before a large grin came across his face and he wrapped his arms around the woman that he loved. "That's brilliant, Trin."

~*~

Alec nodded when Dawn said about the little girl that she had found being asleep in their room, and he wrapped his arms around her waist when they were in the living room. "What are we going to do about her, mon amour?" He asked her, leaning forward to gently press his lips to hers.

~*~

Edward's fingers were gently running up and down her bare side, maybe tickling her a little. "I love you.." he whispered, turning his head to the side gently to kiss her temple.
[/size]

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Trinity smiled. "I know. Being with that little girl made me truly realize that I do want kids. A child of my own. They don't have to grow up to be monsters...they can be like...like us, a little. Living in peace." Trinity said, leaning into Adrien. "I love you." She said to him gently and with warmth.

"All her family is gone; and everybody think she's dead for good. She's so sweet and beautiful...I really would like to keep her. But...we can't, I know. Because she's human." Dawn said softly, frowning as she looked down a the ground.

Emily smiled. "You're wonderful." She said to him in a soft whisper. I love you... She thought in her head as she let her eyes slip close.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Adrién couldn't help but smile when she said that being with the little girl had made her want children, and he gently slipped onto the sofa, so that her head was laying in his lap comfortably, and he stroked her hair. "You're going to be an amazing mother, Trinity." He smiled lightly, and then he started to stroke her hair lightly, keeping it away from her face. "I love you too. With everything that I have."

~*~

"Dawn.." Alec sighed, hugging her lightly to him. He knew that he was going to regret saying this, but someone needed to look after the little girl that was currently sleeping in his room. "We can look after her. Take care of her as our own. No matter that she's a human. She needs someone."

~*~

Edward smiled gently as Emily fell asleep in his arms, and he then closed his eyes as well, drifting off.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Trinity smiled as Adrien slid underneath her, so her was head resting in his lap. "Good, I knew you would." She said teasingly. Sighing just ever so softly, she closed her eyes again. "I just can't wait until all this puking is done. It's disgusting." She said, grimacing just slightly.

Dawn smiled widely, grinning from ear to ear. "Really?" She said, then wrapped her arms around Alec. "Thank you so much, babe." She whispered.

"Daddy?" Jasmine asked, walking over to her father. "Where's mommy?" She asked, crawling in his lap. Jezebelle then snuggled beside him. "Does she love us anymore?" Jezebelle asked.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Adrièn smiled gently when his wife said that she knew that he was going to be happy about the pregnancy. He just couldn't wait to be a father. "I know, love. I will be over soon."

~*~

Alec chuckled when Dawn said that she was so happy about that, and he then smiled back. "Dawn, then there is now only one thing for me to ask you; Will you become my wife?"

~*~

"Oh baby, of course she loves both of you. You're her little girls, and she loves you more than anything. She just ..... has been taken by a bad man. We will get her back, I promise." Tristan sighed to his girls as he brought both Jasmine and Jezebel on to his lap. "We'll get her back..."

Sorry it's bad, on my wii 'cause the computer has died. Also, I couldn't remember if Alec asked Dawn to marry him or not, so I went for it, lol ^^

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:20 pm

{{Nah, I don't think he did. Lol. I got to stay out of school today because I have a super bad toothache. And hopefully you revive your computer xD}}

Trinity smiled and managed a tiny nod. "Yeah, I hope so." Her words were slurring just slightly as she fell asleep, comforted just being with Adrien.

Dawn's eyes widened slightly, she then nodded. "Of course. I mean, yes. I'd love to be your wife." She said, kissing him as her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Okay, daddy." Jasmine and Jezebelle said in harmony as they both snuggled into him and fell asleep.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Adrién laughed a little to himself when his wife fell back to sleep again on his lap, and somehow he picked her up, so that he was carrying her bridal style. "I'm going to take her home, mon frére. She needs her sleep - being pregnant and all." He smiled brightly before nodding at the couple who had stopped kissing for him. "Congratulations on the engagement." He smiled to them, before carrying his wife back to their apartment and laying her down in their bed. He then curled up next to her under the duvet, and quickly fell asleep because of the long night he had been through.

~*~

Alec laughed a little when she accepted his proposal, and he kissed her back just as eagerly. However, he had to pull back when his brother spoke to him, and his eyes widened lightly with the news that came from him. "She's pregnant? Congratulations, little brother." He smiled, before the small family was then gone, and he let his arms go from around his fiancée. "I shall be right back, my love." He smiled lightly, before quietly heading into the bedroom. When he came back out again, still silent so that he didn't wake the sleeping child, he held a small black box in his hand. "This, my love, is for you." He smiled, before opening it to reveal a gorgeous engagement ring.

~*~

Tristan smiled lightly as his daughters fell asleep in his arms, and then he gently picked both of the sleeping children up, and took them over to the recently vacated couch. They were placed down in a head and tails position, before the werewolf then gently pulled the blanket from the back of the couch over his girls. "Night, Jas." He smiled lightly kissing her on the head. "Night, Jez." He said, doing the same, before going back to his corner once more and sitting down.

Lol, good! And it's back noww. Mum just spend £69.99 on a bloody charger for my laptop -.-

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:57 am

Trinity was still sleeping, but she felt Adrien's comforting and soothing body against her. "I love you..." She whispered in a soft and weak voice before falling back into a deep slumber again.

Dawn smiled as she watched Adrien and Trinity leave. "And congratulations to you, also, Adrien." Dawn said and then turned back to Alec after they left. When Alec had moved his arms off her and she he'd be right back, she nodded and leaned against the wall, glowing with happiness, as she waited for him to return. When he returned, a black velvet box was in his hand, and Dawn's insides warmed up as she straightened up. Dawn couldn't help but gasp and grin. The ring was beyond gorgeous. "It's...so beautiful, Te amour." Dawn said as he slid it onto her finger. "I love you." She said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him fiercely.

Emily's eyes fluttered open and she turned over so she was on her back. It was getting close to noon, and Edward was still beside her sleeping. She lifted herself up with her elbows and her hair fell over her face and shoulders. Stiffing in a yawn, Emily slid out of bed and put on Edward's white button-up shirt she took off before they had made love. She walked to the bathroom to pee and take a shower.

I'm super sorry! I've been so busy lately and haven't had time to get on.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:23 am

I wrote this post out yesterday, sorry it hadn't posted -.-

"I love you too." Adrien sighed quietly, and then was fast asleep, with his arms wrapped around the beautiful woman that he called his wife.

~*~

"It's mon amore or mi amore." Alec corrected his fiancée with a smile, and then he gently leaned forward and rested his forehead against hers. "I'll have to teach you some more French." he smiled lightly, before tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear and then they were kissing. When they finally stopped their passionate embrace, he pulled back to look into her eyes and he smiled. "I'm glad you like it."

~*~

Edward was still sleeping in his room when he draped his arm across Emily's side of the bed, meaning to cuddle her lightly to him. But, all the male got was the fabric of the bed. Then, a strange burning smell hit his nose, and then the pain hit him. "Fuck!" He cried out, waking up quickly and then jumping out of the bed. The sun had been on his lower arm, and he cradled it to his chest as he sat in the corner of the room.
Last edited by Imagine That! on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:32 pm

"Incorrect, it's Spanish." Dawn said teasingly as she stared deep into his enhancinh gaze. "I'm so glad you walked into the resturant when you did, because if you haven't, I never would have found you." She said, enjoying every moment of their passionte kiss. When he said he was glad that she liked the ring, Dawn gave him another kiss, but this one short and sweet.

Emily had just got out of the shower, towel drying her hair, when she heard Edward cuss. She ran out of the bathroom and to his side. "What happened?" She asked and then saw his arm and frowned. "Sun?" She asked, but already knew the answer as she cradled his arm gently, examining the burn.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:34 pm

"It's so beautiful, I love you?" Alec smiled playfully back to her, and then he ran a hand lightly through her hair, before he rubbed his nose against her gently in an Eskimo kiss. "I know.. but technically, it was you that walked in, I was already there." He chuckled, knowing that this was how they'd be spending their life together; correcting each other in a playful manner. Then, she kissed him lightly, and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "You've made me so happy."

~*~

"Sun.. " Edward hissed lightly, looking up at her and then he felt her soft hands on her arms, and he bit his lip lightly as she examined it. "Could you... could you shut the curtains please.." He asked, looking at the bed that was next to him, and then sun that was beginning to flit over the top of it. "I can... move until they're shut.."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:29 pm

I'm on some weird-ass medicine and I keep imagining things...

Dawn rolled her eyes. "I'm still working on it." She said and then nipped his lower lip lightly as they exchanged another kiss. "Well, whatever." She said and laughed as she smiled. "I know. Ditto." She said and glanced over towards their bedroom. Kristen stirred a little, but other then that she was still sleeping peacefully. "She's so beautiful." Dawn said softly.

"Of course." Emily said, drawing the curtains together. She then walked over to him. "Are you okay?" She asked in a gentle and caring voice.

Aika
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!