Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Planet Y97S

Planet Y97S

a part of “Planet Y97S”, a fictional universe by Syreaa.

[A Sci-Fi RP] Set in 3042, Earth been destroyed, and thousands of terraformed Earth-like planets exist. Our story takes place in the Sector 23, Galaxy XY4, Planet Y97S. A group of travelers, charged with the duty of exploring the planet Y97S.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Planet Y97S”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Planet Y97S

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Sci - Fi RP "Planet Y97S Here: "Planet Y97S"

This is the nifty OOC thread, where you may ask questions, collaborate, get together, plan back stories, discuss tangents and side stories, romances, heartbreaks, etc. You get the point. Enjoy! :) PM me if you have any questions, concerns, or anything else.
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Planet Y97S

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:21 pm

I submitted, but I'm still working out the kinks in my character. What do you think so far?
From the depths, I return!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:04 pm

It's looking very nice! I like what you did with the chemical secreted on their skin and the breath poison. :) You've been approved and I am awaiting the completion with anticipation!

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcaine on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Well, I put in my application for you. ^^

I hope it's at least partially the sort of thing that you're looking for.. I'm really not all that good at the whole, future/space sort of thing. To be honest this will be my first real go at ever roleplaying it, but I thought I would at least try my best since it looked like you could use the company. :)

((I won't be offended at all if you reject the app, just to put you at ease. xDD))
..Combat is the one pure Art -- War the final Masterpiece..

Arcaine
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:50 am

Approved, by all means approved! That quite possibly could be one of the best applications I've seen! You detailed nicely, made the race believable, and even adapted the space "talk". Not to mention you correctly named your weapons! Superb job! I can't wait to see you during the RP! :)

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:53 am

I put in a application or profile for you. I may need to edit it at a later date, I'm not sure.
But this role play looks promising and very interesting!

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SousaTuba on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:08 pm

I'm really excited about this RP, it looks so good.

May I reserve a pilot spot? As of right now I cannot do a character application/sheet, but I will have it done by tomorrow at the latest.

SousaTuba
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:28 pm

@nfi_2616: [Do you have something else I can can call you? >.-]: Your application has been accepted. :)

@SousaTuba: Yes, you may reserve that spot, I look forward to the application. :)

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:41 pm

Ah ok great.
Yes i know NFI 2616 is difficult, its the handle I've used for the past few years. NFI stands for Nostalgia for Infinity, taken from a scifi book. Just call me Nostalgia I guess.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SousaTuba on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Ah, quick question. For the Yurion race, can their skin tone be non-human tones? I understand that their hair and eyes can, but I just wanted to make sure before I thought about unnatural skin tones.

SousaTuba
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:43 am

Yes, it ranges from black to translucent, meaning just about every color in between black and white... So the whole color wheel. Their skin color is determined by multiple factors including their parents' skin color, the conditions in which they were born, and what gender they are. :)

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SousaTuba on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Thanks so much for clearing that up! For some reason I was confused @_@

SousaTuba
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:16 pm

I don't know how, but my character went on twice, so you might want to delete one of them.

xing95
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:04 pm

We'll get a few more players the start. If you have any friends that might like the RP, please, by all means, alert them of its existence. :)

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SousaTuba on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Ah, submitted my character application. I hope it's alright, I had serious brain block whilst I wrote it.

SousaTuba
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Just out of curiosity, any idea when the RP might be starting? Oh and another thing, will we all be starting on the same ship, say, in the barracks?

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Maybe a few days, a week at the most, i'm not getting as many apps as I thought, but once we do, we'll all be starting in the conference room of the ship, being fully debriefed.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Ok guys, with the RP starting soon enough, I'll lay down a few things:

1. If you die, I will give you an advance message - this is where we will discuss your death, or cancel it.
2. The same goes for being wounded.
3. You MAY take the RP off in an odd direction, just try to inform me of maybe the gist of main idea of what you're going to do.
4. If you have a problem with anyone else, please take it to PM's.
5. You must post every 2-4 days. If you're going to be gone, please tell me so I can figure out how to fit your absence in. If you are leaving for good, your character will be politely killed off.
6. Always remeber: the RP is for fun, if my character yells at you, I'm not yelling at you. I still love you like only a creepy stalker can. :)

Thank you!
-Syreaa.

P.S. We'll be starting probably on Friday night or Saturday. :) Mmkay.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 am

Starting or what?

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:35 am

Sorry, I had an unexpected life thing come up. We'll be up and running by the end of the day!

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!