Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ríše: Within the Empire

Ríše: Within the Empire

a part of “Ríše: Within the Empire”, a fictional universe by Marinus.

An Empress wages wars against her neighbours for the sake of glory, noble Houses fight and bicker among themselves, Guilds and the military muddy the waters, all against the glittering backdrop of the Imperial Capital.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ríše: Within the Empire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ríše: Within the Empire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deja Vu on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:12 pm

I created a character, hope he is interesting enough to be accepted. Also read up on the current posting, so I think I have a fair idea whats going on plot wise.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Deja Vu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:39 pm

Sorry for not posting to those I am involved with. I'm just waiting on word of my other char being accepted or not and then I'll get a post up.

Edit: And now I am going away for the weekend. Post Sunday or Monday. Sorry.
Nothing to see here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:34 pm

I just read up on the new character Tempest, interesting. I like it

Our story does have the spread on characters now doesn't it? from the hooker on up to royalty. I'm glad to see it, I might through a second horse in the race, but we'll see where the story turns and what might be useful.

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:13 am

Sorry that i have been away for so long. Our Internet had a few problems, but here i am again. If this RP is still running I'll jump back in.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:19 am

Got that post up.

@Dotcom: Hope its close enough to what we talked about for your taste!

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:12 pm

The posts have vanished?

Avey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DotCom on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Um...yeah, there is legit something trippy going on with the post history. I kinda found some of them by navigating...but it won't let me see the posts and WRITE a post at the same time...?

Tragic...
Life is extremely short, and you cannot dance to current affairs.

DotCom
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Indeed it was tragic :P Now they are back :)
Edit: Are we also waiting for some people to post so that we can continue?

Avey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DotCom on Sat May 01, 2010 12:20 am

I'm sorryyyy! I'll be posting either tonight or tomorrow. I'm right in the middle of finals, and I actually have no life....also, I've become obsessed with a short story I've been working on, which means I'm not doing a whole lot else (including studying...fail).

Anyway. Yes. Post is on the way. Sorry again. Peace.

DotCom
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Thu May 06, 2010 11:44 pm

eh, not the best post I've ever written... probably coulda waited till tomorrow when I'm more awake... ehh my head hurts... lol

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DotCom on Sun May 09, 2010 9:35 pm

I am posting right now. THANK GOD for summer. -_-

DotCom
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avey on Fri May 14, 2010 11:57 pm

I shall post very soon! :)

Avey
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!