Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Artificial ~Closed~

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Artificial ~Closed~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Mon May 03, 2010 10:36 pm

Jace looked back at Mina and gave her a smile. He held her hand tightly and nuzzled her face again before remembering the situation. Should he allow him access? The man did help him. He fixed him. Did he want all of it to go away? He kinda did. He looked down and tried to decide what he wanted. 'Fine.... I'll let you code it out," he answered. Nick gave a nod and helped Jace back into the room he had just come from and sat him down. He connected him to the monitor and quickly codded it out.

"All right, do you feel any pain?"

"No."

"Than it worked."
Image<-- Click Please

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon May 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Mina smiled as Jace nuzzled her. Oh how she had missed him. It wasn't just an addiction to his programming, it wasn't just fascination, she was truly in love with him. She didn't care what people would say, Jace was her's, he always had been. She watched as he gave his consent to get the pain coded out. She mildly wished that life really were as simple as that for everyone. She followed in after them and watched as Nick asked if he felt any pain. She smiled when Jace said he couldn't.

She moved over to him once more before looking back at Nick. "I told you he's different." She said.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Mon May 03, 2010 11:36 pm

"Yeah he is. He's one hell of a computer," Nick muttered as he disconnected him. Jace helped the wire back into it's place and stood up. he smiled at Mina and hugged her tightly. He could now since it didn't hurt. It was kinda strange, not feeling pain. "What do you want to do?" he has Mina. Nick had totally been forgotten in his book. He was kinda jealous of Nick. Nick was human. He was just like Mina. Oh well. Mina loved him anyway.

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue May 04, 2010 8:04 am

Mina smiled at Nick. "He certainly is." She said and watched Jace as he placed the wire back in its proper place. She let him hug her, she was so glad to finally have him back. "Let's go home." She said softly as she pulled away from him. She didn't mean the place above the old coffee shop, she wanted to go back to the country where they weren't bothered. She knew that Jace's life span was now cut short because of his reckless behavior, so she wanted to be selfish and keep him to herself as much as she could.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Tue May 04, 2010 8:52 am

Nick gave a smile and grabbed a card from his desk. "Here. In case something happens again, just give me a call. I'll be glad to help," he told her. Jace took the card and recorded the number before giving it to Mina.

"Thank you, Nick," he answered. He took Mina's hand and walked her out of the shop. He looked around and registered where they were. "We are in the city?" he asked. "How did we get into the city?" It was so strange not remembering things that happened. It was kinda sad. "How much did i miss?" he asked.

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue May 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Mina smiled. "Thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me." She said and took the card after Jace was done with it. She waved to Nick before leaving with Jace. "Yes, we're back here again." She said. "It's a really long story, and you've missed a lot. I'm sorry that it went on this long, but after you were sold...well, it took a while for everything to pan out." She frowned slightly. "It doesn't really matter though, not that I have you back." She smiled and kissed his cheek affectionately.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Tue May 04, 2010 4:08 pm

He had been sold? Was his memory wiped clean of it? Even if he had been sold, he did want to retain those memories. He never wanted to forget anything. "Oh. I am sorry about everything you went through," he said and gave her a sad smile. "If I was human, we wouldn't have had to go through all of that. I never wanted anything bad to happen to you or make you feel this way. I failed at that. You must have been so sad and scared when I never came back..."

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue May 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Mina stopped him and made him look at her. "Don't talk like that Jace, if you were human, I wouldn't love you nearly as much as I do now. It was hard, sure, but I love you all the more because of the time apart. People grow, it's a part of life, and we're supposed to have pain and be seperated from those we love. You can't always make things perfect for me, but you do do a good job at it." She finished with a smile.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Tue May 04, 2010 8:30 pm

He gave her a smile. She was right. He tried and would always try. "I thought you wanted everything to be perfect," he commented. "Glad to know I can fall below standard sometime. You said we were going to go home. Where is home now?" he asked her and swung her hand at his side. He liked being so close to her, holding her, everything. She made him feel whole even when he wasn't. Especially now. He enjoyed that feeling. Maybe that was how he was making her feel.

(okay... skip to where? lol. If you want to of course.)

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed May 05, 2010 8:22 am

((Sure, when where is the right question. Should we pull the owner in for some drama?))

"Well of course I want everything to be perfect, so does everyone, but that's just not how real life is. Perhaps if I was put in a bubble than things could be perfect, but I'd much rather be out here with you." She smiled. She chuckled at his words. "Yes, you're allowed to fall below standard once in a while. Actually, I was thinking of going back to the country. Is that all right with you?" she asked him gently.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Sat May 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Jace smiled at her and gave her another hug. "I don't mind going back to the country. It was nice there. Do we already have a ticket or do we need to get the money for it?" he asked. He had come to realize that nothing in the world was free unfortunately. Sometimes he wished it was and he bet humans did to. "Do we have to work in the coffee shop here again? I don't mind if we have to.

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!