Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Draco Potestas Animi

Draco Potestas Animi

a part of “Draco Potestas Animi”, a fictional universe by Chari.

Throughout history, people have been chosen to be the vessels of the powerful dragons. However, in these most recent times, it seems like something or someone is out to control them all.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Draco Potestas Animi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Draco Potestas Animi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Sun May 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Funny why I see 6 short paragraphs when writting and 6 long paragraphs when posted mysteries of life... anyways add quick note that I forgot in the post, for now all the Stalkers are unarmed (even the main 5).
|| Now I know that I´m the bane of my existence...||
True Story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Antartique on Sun May 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Sorry guys, I sort of died. I swear I'll post tomorrow or something like that -rushes away to read-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Antartique
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat May 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but my comp was infected with a virus and I only just got it pinned down. I'll get to work right now.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cadet.scholl on Sun May 16, 2010 2:43 am

Come and join me in my roleplay called The new guy

cadet.scholl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon May 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Amerlyn, did you miss my earlier post? I said Mira let you help her up, so I don't get why you said I refused your help. Also, in shattered last post, the guy we were fighting left, and then Mira addressed everyone, so I don't see what you are still attacking.
Last edited by Chari on Tue May 18, 2010 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Antartique on Tue May 18, 2010 12:59 am

Hah, I was finally able to post. Hello Azulo, nice to see you.

Antartique
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cadet.scholl on Thu May 20, 2010 12:15 am

I made two new rps The new guy and Weapon Masters i need more people so feel free to join

cadet.scholl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ameryln on Fri May 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Argf. I probably did. I didn't really read the posts thoroughly since I was behind for a bit.
I am currently missing. If I should find myself before I come back, please notify me so the chances of me successfully locating myself will be higher.

Ameryln
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Tue May 25, 2010 7:22 pm

So...just joined. What's the story so far?

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue May 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Nothing really yet. Almost everyone is going to be at the Phoenix Ashes restaurant for breakfast tomorrow, in about, oh, maybe a few posts. Maybe a certain Reality show host just barges in to eat because he heard the food was good.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Tue May 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Alright, sounds good to me.

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu May 27, 2010 6:18 pm

And, if no one has any objections, I shall now make it the next day.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Thu May 27, 2010 6:39 pm

No objections here, another day would help me to do my "occasional" appearance... though that is about to end since things need to speed up from my side (in other words moar problems incoming)

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat May 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Just so everyone knows, the new day is upon us! Get down to the Phoenix Ashes for your meals.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Well guys, cadet.scholl contacted me a few days ago to tell me that he wouldn't be able to get on for most of the summer. I think he had to leave before he could post here, so I just wanted to tell everyone not to wait up for him in the IC, otherwise you will be waiting a while.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nitewatchman on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:43 am

Hey, was hoping I could have the Hieracosphinx slot. I submitted a profile.

Nitewatchman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:24 am

I accepted you yesterday. Welcome aboard. But, if it isn't letting you post, try resubmitting your character, and I'll accept him again.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ameryln on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Errg..I had to to my final project, and I was unable to roleplay...recap please?

Ameryln
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Honestly, nothing much. All the people are gathering at the phoenix Ashes right now.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:40 pm

Sorry for not posting guys, but I'm having finals right now and my head isn't all there. I'll post on friday, if not sooner.

Chari
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!