Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Life and Times of Digit Masperia

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:16 pm

Nicola held a cloth over her nose, and was able to get one to Ricky's. He had falled weird, and probably broken a leg. She searched her shoe, and grinned inwardly at their lack of foresight. Taking out a small knife, she cut through the bars of her cell and Digit's as though it was butter, after checking that no one was looking. Shaking her head at their stupidness of underestimating her, she then opened a locker that held their packs. She grabbed a gas mask and handed one to Digit before strapping one on Ricky. Then she handed Digit his pack, turned on the walkie built into the mask, and said,

Man these guys are idiots! Didn't even think to check for a knife. Good thing is, it's titanium. Bad news, I think I dulled it a bit on the cell bars. What do we do now?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miyumi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:42 pm

Digit motioned her to cut faster as he held his nose. The gas could be smelled even through the the small fabric of his shirt he held to his nose. Thankfully, the vapors didn't get to him.

As she cut the bars he wondered how she had done it, but he noticed it was titanium. Unusually expensive most likely, even for a knife, but it saved the day alright. He kicked down the bar and slipped through, dragging Ricky with Nicola out into another room.

Making a quick search he noticed Nicola found some gas-masks and quickly put one on himself.

He slipped on the mask and opened his locker. They weren't even smart enough to lock it...some idiots these "Greats" were.

After dressing and reloading, he looked at Nicola. She was up and ready as well as he was. But, it seemed they took their larger arms, leaving them both with only his Glock, and her knife and pistol. But that was better than nothing.

"Well, we hunt them down....i think it's best if we stick together..."

There would definitely be some troubles ahead...Gordon, the mysterious man with the whole in his head, and the new man, now known to Digit as the boss....until they found his real name, of course. Again for what seemed like the thousandth time, he wondered why Nicola had so graciously Joined him....he knew he had better treat her to one fine dinner if they got back alive.
I am Digit. I am a Forum Junkie. Hear me roar.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

digit_masperia
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:49 pm

Nicola let Digit lead the way through the tunnels. She concentrated on detecting if there was anyone up ahead they needed to watch out for, and trying not to think about the last time she had been here. She had only been thirteen then, and it had not been a pleasant experience. Any reminder of it had made her shiver in anger and fear until now. Because now, she was doing something about it.

They took my brother, my friend, Antonio. They will pay for that, by the hands of those who loved their viticms, and by the hands of the one they let escape. She shook her head, and redirected her attention to their work. Coming up on a corner, she tugged on Digit's arm to keep him from going around, and directed that they hide in a nearby room. Someone was coming towards them, fast.

I think they've noticed we're missing.

She whispered, turning her s's into th's to make them softer and less likely to carry.

miyumi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:59 am

Digit calmly placed himself against the wall, and waited for the footsteps to fade. But as soon as they reached the cell, they sped up and turned back towards them.

"Run."

He turned around the corner and started off, peeking back to see if she was behind him. they needed to save their ammo, and from the footsteps, there were at least 5 men, and fully armed. From his experience groups of five were deadlier when equipped properly, than say, even ten men. Not probable to most people, but he knew better.

As he turned to his left with a screech, he saw a room with a number on the door, and opened it quickly, ushering Nicola in and closing it. Locking it behind himself, he started to breathe heavily.

"We should be close to Gordon, and that other man..."

digit_masperia
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:46 pm

Nicola ran behind him until he found a door. He pushed her in, and she didn't protest, having already checked it for people.

We should be close to Gordon, and that other man..."

Give me a minute, I'll search for them. I've met them once, if they're close by I'll know exactly where they are.

She closed her eyes, and focused. Turning slowly, she looked for the general direction. When she opened her eyes, she was pointing to a corner to the back of the room, left of the doorway.

They are both that way. Um, if we continue down the corridor and take the second turn, then the first, we'll be right there. We should have a plan of attack. I can make sure no one comes in here if we need to stay for awhile.

miyumi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:26 pm

He pulled out his old pistol and started to step through the corridor. nothing scary or intimidating...but every step could be a mistake waiting to happen. Passing one turn, he saw nothing, then he came to the second and went into it.

"Our plan...I say we break in fast, shoot anything that moves, and clear it?"

He spoke in very low tones...and very quietly. Anyone could be listening, but if Nicola was correct, no one was nearby except Gordon and 'Boss'

He went into the next turn and saw a door straight ahead. It was pretty simple looking...but a closer inspection revealed two reflection lasers on the door, meaning once the laser's reflection is broken, an alarm is set off, and also the sounds of metal could be heard plain as day. Just like the sound of heavy ammunition ready to be fired.

digit_masperia
Member for 18 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!