Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avatar: The last airbender (IC/Still accepting.)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Avatar: The last airbender (IC/Still accepting.)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Hearing her friends voice Ikea suddenly looked up from her bending movements "Rui!?" she called out from the window of her cell "Rui get out of here, you'll just get in the way!" she yelled again trying to get her hint across that she was Fine.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:32 pm

"Um Ikea I don't think I can leave I'm kind of captured," Rui said, "Well I wouldn't really call it captured I would call it a stay in guest or whatever I don't really know." "Hey I still have my weapon," Rui said to herself but was pretty sure Ikea heard it also.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:05 pm

"Rui put that away, If Zuko found that he might actually take you prisoner , Like juriah and I" she said looking at the boy who was now in her cell "You just had to follow me didn't you" Ikea turned and glared at the boy "And on top of that you fought an Agni kai with the prince of the fire nation" she yelled at Juriah.

"Why couldn't you guys have gotten the hint and gone and warned Aang and his friends."

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:59 am

Rui put her weapon away. "Don't blame me," Rui said, "Juriah started it he ran recklessly on the ship and I followed him because... Nevermind I forgot what I was going to say."

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Juriah was a little mad at Ikea. "Why did I follow you? Hmm, maybe because you were captured and I wanted to get you out. That good enough reason for you? Besides, Aang would never get caught by these guys." Juriah said, standing up. "And you can hint all you want. Did you reall think Zuko was just gonna us alone. The moment you were locked up, he wouldve turned around and attacked us anyway. Look what he just did to Rui? He may not have hurt her, but shes just as much a captive as us, even though the deal was he let Rui off the ship regardless of the outcome!" Juriah yelled at Ikea, a sall flame exerted by his hand to the candles in the corner of the room, melting ones wax completely.

After a moment, Juriah sat back down on his knees and shut his eyes. The candles left lit raised and lowered in unison with his breathing. He was drowning out all outside noise, and meditated, and calmed himself.

I must become better. I shouldve won that. The soldiers cant defeat me, so that means Zuko is that much better then the soldiers. I should be even with him, but why could I not defeat him? Juriah thought to himself while he meditated. I will become better. I will challenge Zuko again, and I will defeat him. Then Azula, and then his father. I WILL be the best fire bender alive.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Sho swings open the door to Zuko's room and he feels that he hits something/ Sho steps out of the room to see Zuko holding his nose. Sho chuckles and says " That will teach you to stand in front of doors." Zuko pushes Sho out of the way and walks into his room. Sho laughs and then beings to walk around. He goes to the room he had made his and sees the girl, Sho walks over to her and then says " you do realize that this room isn't locked right? you could have left at anytime." Sho then laughs and walks out the room leaving the door open. Sho then walks to the door that is guarded. He looks at the guard and says " I need to talk to the prisoner." The guard looks at him weird and Sho says " please let me in." The guard laughs at him and Sho's eyes change from happy to disappointed. Sho shakes his head and then flips the guard knocking him on his back, he looks into the guards eyes and says " just give me a second, I need to talk with the prisoners, don't tell Zuko, it will only make him mad, and since you will be the one who told him he will be more mad at you." The guard nods and Sho slips into the room. He looks at the fire bender and air bender and he says " Hi, my names Sho and I'm here to give you a choice, you can either stay here until Zuko finds out what he wants to do with you or you can train with me and become stronger fire benders and then maybe try and break out of here. but the choice is up to you." Sho was excited that these two were captured, it would give him a opportunity to teach someone the true power of fire bending if they would let him.

Zuko sits in his room meditating with candles around him, he heard the guard hit the floor and he heard everything about Sho's plan to train the air bender and Juriah, but Zuko had a plan as well and he was going to wait till they tried to escape before he used it.
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Juriahs eyes opened slowly as he looked up at Sho. A solemn look on his face. "So youre saying youre better then Zuko, huh? I'll take any training you can offer." Juriah said standing up. He was quick to trust this one for some reason, but he didnt know why. Sho just didnt seem like the one who supported the Fire Nation enough to do anything in their favor, but he did want to ask something. "Why would you want to train us in the first place?" Juriah asked as he stood.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Sho laughs and says " I want to train you because I want to be a fire bending teacher, that's my true goal in life is to see people happy learning the true way of fire bending, not the fire nations way. because fire bending has become more about rage and anger, when it is really about life and harmony. That's what i want to teach you two. because when you learn about the true nature of fire, you can achieve true power." Sho smiles at the two of them and then opens the door. He then says " Come on, I'll take you guys to train on the deck, and don't worry about Zuko and his guards I'm sure they will be watching us the whole time to make sure you don't escape." Sho laughs and then heads up to the deck.

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Ikea looked at Sho with defiance showing clearly in her eyes "If it gets me out of this room I'll do it but i'm not quite ready to leave the ship" she said honestly as she stood up from her meditating spot on the floor and following Sho out onto the main deck.

"So Si fu Sho have any new techniques I probably don't already know?" she said giving him a hint one how much Fire bending she already knew while looking at where they were and how far they had gotten from where aang and his friends were only a few more miles til they got to the next port then she would make as run for it.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Sho looks at the air bender and says " well first thing first, I'm going to need you to stay focus, so no thinking about escaping yet, cause it will only cloud your mine on bending and then someone gets hurt. Now lets see what you two can do. come at me with any fire bending move you can use." Sho then inhales deeply and takes his stance ready to use his bending when they attack him.

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Getting into her fire bending stance she started doing a dance she had learned years ago before she was frozen then leaned to her left with both arms above her head and shot two fire punches at the boy before regaining her original stance before getting into another strange position.

"You'd be amazed at how advanced people were back when I was 11 compared to now." Ikea said smiling.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Sho stops the two fire balls with his hands by shooting his own blue flames into them. He then says " Not bad, but not good enough if your going to need to survive with it." Now I'm going to show you a move that can save you when you are stuck in a fight that isn't favorable to you." Sho spins his hands in the air letting out waves of fire, the flames then start to come down towards the ground and they keep spinning around him as they fall, the flames then start to make a sphere that surrounds Sho and then he says " This is a form of the fire shield, but it requires a strong flame to deflect none fire bending attacks well, but with your normal flames you should be able to do find at taking some attacks."

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Rui poked her head out the room and looked. "No guards," Rui murmured, "I'll go back to the deck." Rui walked back to the deck and walked out in time to see Sho do a fire bending shield. "Huh what are you guys doing?" Rui asked.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:38 pm

"Training" was Ikeas simple response to her friends odd question before holding her hands up to Sho to signal she needed a break as she collapsed on the ground it had been an hour since they had started this training shindig and she was tired.

"You wouldn't mind my asking but do you guys have any food on this ship? perhaps fruit" she asked stupidly making a few of the crew man fall over in surprise at her request.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:02 pm

"Interesting. My style was based on fluidity, so I gess if I continue on that path, should be able to reach that level af ability. HA! I was right after all!" Juriah laughs when he saw Sho's control over his flames.

(Sorry for such a short post, I was rushed)

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:47 pm

"Are you okay Ikea?" Rui asked worried, "If your hurt I can heal you." "You know I'm hungry too," Rui said, "I wouldn't mind some fruit also." Rui turned to Sho, "I know your teaching fire bending but I hope you don't mind if I practice my water bending."

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:22 pm

(I hope you guys don't mind but I want to make it so My character is like the second avatar)

Ikea looked at her friend before getting up and smiling 'I wonder how long it will take Prince Zuko to figure out that I am The second avatar and not the one he is looking for, although, I'm sure in his mind it wouldn't matter' she thought as she walked over to where she smeeled fruit coming from and snatched a couple of strawberries.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victus Mortuus on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 am

(can i just jump in at anytime or is there an ooc?)

Victus Mortuus
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:34 pm

(You have to join but it seems this rp is Dying now so no real point.)

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 am

(*sigh* I knew it an RP dies I'll still keep tabs on it just in case something unexpected comes up)

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!