Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avatar: The last airbender (IC/Still accepting.)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Avatar: The last airbender (IC/Still accepting.)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Juriah watched as Ikea disappeared into air, and looks back down at everyone around him. "Shes a cute little girl isnt she?" He said, smiling. He looks back at Aang directly. "Well, like I said, I'll teach you fire bending if you wish, just let me know, kay kay?" He said oddly, as he turned around to heads towards camp, but stops and turns back. "Wheres camp, anyway?" He asked.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:23 pm

"Hey Ikea wait," Rui said before disappearing with water after Ikea. "Man alot sure has happen," Rui thought, "We make friends get in fights and the next thing we know were with the avatar."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Ikea reappeared at the rivers edge of where her camp was set up "WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS!!" she yelled out into the trees.

"Maybe its time I did some meditating" she said stepping out onto the water and sitting cross legged with her fists pressed together.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:37 pm

(sorry guys gotta leave my computer is being stupid I want to watch a movie and eat ice cream I'll try to get on around midnight)

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Aang brought Kay to the camp area, her arms tied behind her back, as if that would stop her. She snorted as he began to talk to her about all the things he had seen. Soon enough, though, she began to get interested and listened with rapt attention, her eyes wide at the action part and smiling brightly at the happy parts.

Sokka sat beside Kay and was surprised to see that she wasn't glaring or being mean. In fact, she seemed to enjoy the little...story time, he supposed. He grinned and began to tell his own side of the stories, smiling more when Kay turned her gaze to him and listened.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Rethyn sighed a little as he rolled to his left side. It felt as if ever time he laid himself to rest, he got less and less sleep. Again, he slowly rolled back upon his back before again rolling to his right. Why was it so difficult for someone who had always slept so soundly to sleep now? It wasn't right, something just wasn't right. With a low rumble in his throat Rethyn howled in frustration,

"Gaaaaaaaaaaah, I HATE this place!"

Rethyn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:24 am

"Hey Ikea," Rui said cheerfully appearing at the original camp site, "Want to learn more water bending?" "Before we do though I have something I need to tell you," Rui said more seriously then usual.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Ikea's eyes snapped open and darted towards her friend "Rui you know you're not supposed to disturb someone who is meditating much less one who is doing so on a river" she said getting up after two hours of sitting down "So what is it you need to tell me?" she asked slightly irritated.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:45 pm

"Well it's not really important," Rui said after disturbing her friend, "It's just I told you I slept when you were fighting fire nation troops I wasn't really asleep there was another reason I didn't fight."

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Ikea looked at her friend angrily knowing why she did not fight along side her "Rui! That boy is the Enemy he cannot be trusted and apparently neither can you if you like him so much" she yelled at the water bender "I hate the fire nation they killed my people, Me teacher, my parents, and my little sister, probably something you've never known!" she said as she took off running again.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Juriah followed Aang to the camp site where he saw the girl Rui and Ikea talking until Ikea stormed off. Juriah raises an eyebrow, and walked over to Rui. "Well, you two seem like great friends. I thought she only hated fire benders." He then stopped,and looked up in the air, as if he were thinkig to himself. "Which is slightly contradictory because she bends fire, too. Right?" He said, looking back at Rui, smiling happily.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Rethyn did his best to try to focus upon other things as he tried to sleep soundly. Sadly though, it just seemed to just make him more alert and paranoid of his surroundings. Opening his eyes with slight effort he sat up as he heard the sound of running in the distance. With his eyes already use to the darkness he could of sworn he saw a girl a bit younger than himself running through the darkness. Choosing to watch her, he kept his dark eyes upon her as she ran along.

Quietly debating he wasn't sure if she should stay put or follow her along to see where she heading. With a small mental shrug he forced himself to his feet and hopped into the water to bend his way along down the stream in her direction.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:31 pm

(I need to go my computer is glitching up.)
"She just needs to calm down," Rui said and looked down sadly, "I'm feeling upset too, she's considering me one of the enemy and that I'll never know how she feels." "Maybe that was a bad subject to bring up," Rui thought staring after Ikea

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:00 pm

"State your business, why are you following me" she called down to the boy on the water from her place in the trees "If you're here for a fight you've sure found one" she said grabbing some of the river water.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:16 pm

"Err...I'm not looking for a fight?" Rethyn said, as he made sure to be ready to bend some water up for protection just in case. "I just sort of saw you running off, and thought maybe you were under an attack. Why would I want a fight with you anyways?"

Rethyn made sure to freeze the water below him, to allow himself to sit down without falling into the water below. Now sitting down upon the thickened ice he had created he looked to the strange girl in the tress to wait for her response. If she was to attack him he'd of course defend himself, but if there was no reason to lash out why should he? He was more or less tired from his travels rather than looking for a fight to be given.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:24 pm

Ikea looked down at at the boy before hopping down onto the river "I'm sorry for attacking you like that, I'm just confused right now" she explained walking out onto the water again and sitting down like she had before Rui had interrupted her.

"I guess the fir nation juts gets my blood boiling is all."

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Rethyn looked to Ikea as he said quietly,

"I'm Rethyn from the Northern Water Tribe."

Rethyn of course was instantly thinking of if the Fire Nation was in the area. That would make sense for why the girl would be so angry, or maybe was it a discussion that made her so angry? Without really knowing, Rethyn was sure he'd get his answer too and maybe as well hear out the rather odd girls’ name.

She wasn't in Northern Water Tribe clothing nor was she in Earth Kingdom clothing or Fire Nation. Her clothing was of something else; maybe she was just some village girl who was dressed in whatever they wore. What was she doing running around so late at night anyways? She must have friends by or her village to go back to, or at least that’s what Rethyn hoped. If not things would get really weird.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Juriah watched as Rui went off to follow Ikea. Juriah felt a little guilty abou the fact that her home was destroyed because of his, but felt no direct remorse. He had never been ordered to destroy an air temple, after all. He followed after Rui, partly to talk to Ikea, and partly because he wanted someone to talk to. "So, Rui, is it? What water tribe are you from? Or are you from somewhere else?" Juriah asked as he caught up to her

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:15 pm

"I know what you're thinking, Where is she from, and why is she dressed like that" Ikea read from the boys face "I'm from the southern air tribe" she said rolling up her sleeves and taking off her gloves to reveal Arrows "I am the last of my tribe while Aang is the last of his, and as for how I can bend more than just Air I am a descendant of Avatar Kyoshi she's my great great great, etc. Grandmother" she explained

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

"Who's Aang...?" Rethyn asked as he was a bit confused. "I'm not exactly up to date with the world around me am I?"

Rethyn scratched his head as he looked back at the girl, for it was the truth he really had no idea what was going on besides the war with the Fire Nation. Breaking eye contact for a moment with the girl he looked down the stream to see two others running towards them. One of them was a girl in traditional Water Tribe clothing, and the other was some strange boy. Rethyn of course, did not recognize either one of them. He blinked several times at them to make sure he just wasn't being paranoid again, but still there they were. They were real and from Rethyns guess were friends of the Air Bender, who still had not given her name. Instead she gave a whole bunch of other information that Rethyn really didn't care for.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!