Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avatar: The last airbender (IC/Still accepting.)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Avatar: The last airbender (IC/Still accepting.)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:06 pm

"Oh how rude of me My name is Ikea" she said spelling it out with the water "So whats your name?" she asked.

"Aang is the avatar but thats all I'm going to say."
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:44 pm

"I already stated my name, but here I go again. I am Rethyn of the Northern Water Tribe." Rethyn said with a sigh as she wasn't paying attention before when he first said it.

"So, why were you exactly running? I know you said Fire Nation stuff made you angry, but you didn't really explain why. I know theirs a war on and their a bunch of jerk faces, but what did they do just now?" Rethyn then said a little more relaxed this time. "I can't believe there are still two Air Benders left though, that's amazing!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:13 pm

"The fire nation is ruthless and will stop at nothing to get what they want" she looked at Rethyn with a look of confusion on her face "Why did you follow me? did you really care or are you just nosy?"

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:38 pm

"I guess a little of both friend." Rethyn said with a light grin.

Truthfully he just hadn't seen another human in a week and he was feeling rather lonely, but that would be weird to say to a stranger. Well, she wasn't much of a stranger no more but still it would be odd for him to tell her. Besides, she didn't seem like the caring type anyways.

Rethyn laid back on his chunk of ice as he closed his eyes for a second. He then genly sat back up after a short moment as he looked at her. She reminded him of an animal, but he wasn't sure which one yet.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:31 am

"The water tribe I came from?" Rui said confused, "I don't really know my mother taught me water bending thats about all I know of my past." "Oh whats your name I don't think you introduced your self to me," Rui asked.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:57 pm

"Really? huh." Juriah thought he had, but he decided to reiterate anyway. "My names Juriah. I may be from Fire Nation, but personally, I hate the government system. I self taught myself fire bending, and they forced me into the military to "fight for my country." Im better then them anyway." He said, with a look on his face. "So youve no idea which tribe, huh? Im sorry about that." Juriah said as they got closer to Ikea.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:11 pm

"Yeah thanks for your sympathy," Rui said, "Another thing is my mother disappeared shortly after I turned 15 and I never saw her again." "She's presumbly dead but I still search for her which is why I'm traveling in the first place," Rui continued, "I met Ikea in my travels and we became friends after that."

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:34 pm

"oh..thats good. Mis- I mean People love company after all." Juriah said, stopping himself from saying 'misery'. "Well, keep your chin up. Just because shes presumed dead doesnt mean she is for sure, right?" He said, smirking light-heartedly.

As they headed down the grass an trees, Juriah caught a glimpse of Ikea and a man on the water on a chunk of ice. Juriah raised an eyebrow in confusion. "She trusts him so quickly, but Im not worthy because Im from the fire nation? Wow, she really hates me, huh?" Juriah said stopping short as they approached them. Juriah shrugged anyway. "Ah, well. I guess she has a little bit of a reason." He said, catching back up to Rui. "I guess I just have to prove that little girl wrong."

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:48 pm

"I heard that!" Ikea yelled over her shoulder as she got up onto her feet again "I have been in existence longer than you have had birthdays, Little Boy, I turned 113 years old last week, but due to freezing myself for 100 years stopped my aging process. I don't like you cause your people are what caused me to go into a state of shock and freeze myself!" she yelled getting in the boys face as she had flash backs of coming home to find her family slaughtered and a gang of fire nation soldiers heading towards her.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:22 pm

"And yet...you throw temper tantrums like a toddler. Was I one of those fire nation soldiers that attacked your temple? No, so stop blaming me for my governments stupidity. Why do you think I left? Because of some elaborate scheme to catch the Avatar off guard or something? Give me a break." Juriah said while Ikea was still nose to nose with him, but did so calmly an smirking a bit. "And you can say youre older then me all you want, but if you spent that time frozen, it doesnt count. Youre still a kid to me." Juriah continued. "And if you heard me, then you wouldve listened to me. I said I was going to prove you wrong about not trusting fire benders, right? So calm down, back away, and take a deep breath." He finished, smiling the entire monologue.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:01 pm

"If you want me to cool down you need to get out of my sight" she said turning and walking away "You may have chosen to leave but it still doesn't fix the fact that I'm alone" she said stepping out onto thew water again "I'm sorry for blowing up at you I know you didn't do anything but knowing who did is what hurts" she said sitting down with tear stained eyes.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Juriah watched Ikea turn away and si down. Her voice was a little shaky, so he figured she was upset. "Im sorry for your loss, I am, and Im not gonna try and compare our difficulties, but the fire nation forced me into service with them. I taught myself fire bending because I was sick of being bullied by the kids learning to fire bend. To defend myself. The moment I was better then them, I was pulled into the army. I didnt enjoy it whatsoever." Juriah trailed off a moment. "I couldnt just quit. I had to escape. When Zuko said he was going after the Avatar, I signed up under him until we reached him so I could escape from that place. They made me do things Im not proud of, and I never intend to do any of those things again. In fact, I intend to do the opposite."

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Zuko stood on the deck of his ship, Iroh walked up to him and says " Prince Zuko, you should relax a little, if you don't relax you won't be ready for the Avatar when you meet him again." Zuko looks at Iroh and says " How can I relax Uncle, if it wasn't for you and that boy, I could have had the Avatar." Sho was leaning against the edge of the ship, he looks at Zuko and says " Your talking about me?" Zuko yells " Of course I'm talking about you, and why are you hear anyway." Sho laughs and shrugs his shoulders and then says " Well, I'm hear to learn and to help, mostly to help you calm down a little before you get into another fight you can't win." Zuko laughs and says " How about an Agni Kai if you think your so much better than me." Sho shakes his head and says " That's what I'm talking about, you get angry over someone trying to help you. I'm not going to duel you Zuko, so just calm down." Zuko turns from Sho and looks out on the river. one of the soldier comes up to the deck and says " Prince Zuko, the Avatar's group has been spotted. The captain says if we stop now and go to land you can reach them." Zuko turns to the soldier and says " Tell the captain to stop the ship, I'm going to land." The soldier then goes back from where he came. Iroh shakes his head and says to Zuko " Just don't lose your cool this time." Sho stops leaning on the edge of the ship and stands up straight and he says "I'm going as well, but I'll only help if you need it." Zuko stares at him and then the ship slows down and hits land. The ramp comes down and Zuko is the first off the ship, his soldiers follow behind him. Sho looks at Iroh and says " Are you going to help him out?" Iroh says " No, I will let him fight his own battles, but that doesn't mean I'll let him get beat to badly." Sho laughs he then heads off the ship with Iroh, Sho watches Zuko and the soldiers head off into the distance. He lets out a yawn and then slowly follows after them.
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Noticing the smoke in the distance "Fire nation ships, I have to get back to camp to warn the others" but just as she spoke she spotted the banished prince himself

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Juriah looked over to see Zuko with his guards, and drew his blade. How did they find us so quickly? We were in a forest, for the gods sake. He thought to himself as he eyed the soldiers and Zuko. "Hello, Prince Zuko. Short time no see." He said, constantly shifting his eyes between him and each soldier. He knew they were out numbered about 3 to 1, bu he could defeat 3 other fire benders no problem. Especially the military ones. Zuko however, might prove to be more dangerous.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Zuko looked around and says " Well, looks like this shall be easy, now come quietly Avatar and I wont have to hurt you." Zuko's men readied themselves for battle. Sho slowly walked up whistling a happy tune and then bumped into a soldier. Sho then says "Woah, what are you stopping for.....come on move it." Sho then pushes the Soldier aside to see what he was looking at and he sees the Air bender from before. he then says " Oh, well this should be interesting." Sho then steps back and the soldier falls back into line with the others.

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Zuko's words gave Ikea an Idea "If I go with you will you leave Aangs group alone?" she asked.

If she could convince him that she was the avatar Maybe Aang could finish what he was destined to do, Stop fire lord Ozai, and end the 100 year war.

"Do we have a deal Zuko?" she asked looking at him again and holding out her hand.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Juiah was irritated at how he was just ignored, and wanted to throw off a fireball right at Zukos head. Instead, he set his sword ablaze to grab some attention away from Ikea. "Hey!" He yelled, stepping in front of a few soldiers and into Zukos view. "Id appreciate it if I got a little more respect. Maybe thats why I left. No friggen respect from you royal jerks!" Juriah boomed at Zuko.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Before Rethyn had remained quiet as those spoke around him. He wasn't exacly sure of what Ikea and her not so good of a Fire Nation friend were talking about. He had no clue of what was going on between them, but he assumed it had to do something with the fall of the Air Benders.

With the sudden noticement of Fire Nation ships, Rethyn watched the others reaction towards the advancing fleet. Within time they had closed the distance as a rather old man and a boy around his age came out of the ship. A conversation was made quickly between Ikea and boy and it seemed things were going to go roughly.

Doing his best to relax himself a little, Rethyn eased his mind as he prepared to lash out incase of conflict...

(sorry, a bit behind here!)

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:26 pm

"Juriah stay out of this, He wants the Avatar right well the avatar is who he is going to get" Ikea said hinting at the boy to shut up.

"So answer me Princey do we have a deal?"

Kaida
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!