Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Midnight Moon

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Midnight Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelia ShadowBlood on Tue May 18, 2010 10:54 pm

The school is full of diffrent race. The school was made in the 1845 when a man name noko came to the earth to take a person taking and never bring them back. Taking the person to the otherworld feeding them to the demons. Some demons come to the school to get away from the man. their is a war against him and the people of the human world. They made the school to train people and help them defend their selfs while their in the war. every person who finshs school goes to the amy helping to defend the world.

Kaytilyn walked down a long hallway that had no light. She was a freshman. The moon shined on everyone as they pasted and whispered to each other. Her long black hair had blond highlights fell down to her waist in small waves, her dark green eyes looked at everyone as she past. She breathed in and out, she did not no anyone and wish she did.
It would be great if she knew someone here. She walked into the small court yard they had, full of people with short skirts, jeans, and short sleeve shirts. She looked down at the floor as she followed the teacher that showed her around with a group of freshman’s. A small tattoo was planted on her forehead, shaped into a rose.
Soon the teacher stopped and turned around and smiled” Everyone may look around by their selves now so please be safe and make friends" I just gave a nod and turned toward to double doors, grabbing a hold of the handle about to open the door when it starts to come my way. From the force of the door i fall to the ground and all my books and papers go flying around me. People start to laugh and point, my face goes a deep red as I lean over to pick up my stuff. Just then a boy bends down and starts to help me pick up my books.” Sorry, I didn't see you there.” He says then looks straight at me.
Death is only pain that will soon die to rest

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aurelia ShadowBlood
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Midnight Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Star Faolain on Tue May 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Midnight stepped into the main hall carefully, unsure about this place. She had a black hoody on, the hood covering her horns. Black pants, her tail hidden. She also wore combat, stilleto boots that clicked along the floor as she walked. Her emerald eyes looked around the halls, watching everyone starting to leave for their classes. Should she be here? She wasn't sure. She had no clue what might happen to her if anyone found out about her, or if anything would happen to her.
Darkness and Light are never equal. Darkness is not always bad, and light is not always good. So make sure you know what your turning your back on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Star Faolain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelia ShadowBlood on Tue May 25, 2010 8:51 pm

She sighed picking her books up and spoke ”Its not your fault I should have been looking.” He smiled softly As she stood up, He followed Giving her books to her and turned running over to a small group. The boys laughed and some patted him on the back. She turned back to the door opening it and walking down halls tell she got to a room that had the number 231. “Well this is it.” She said softly walking through the door to see a two beds, two dressers, a desk, and a door that leads to a small bathroom. She turn to the bed on the left and laid her stuff on it. She turned her head to the door finding her bags laying on the floor. How did that get there? She did not see that when she came in. She grabbed the bag pulling it on to the bed with her other stuff. When her gaze landed on the other bed she wondered who would be her roomy. She shook her head slowly and started to unpack.

Aurelia ShadowBlood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Star Faolain on Tue May 25, 2010 9:20 pm

She walked calmly, nawing at her lip. She then stopped when a teacher walked up to her. " Ahem, Do you have a schedule yet? Or even a room?" She asked politly. Midnight shook her head, staring at the kind women. " Ok then. Well..." She looked down at sheets of papers she had. " Is your name Midnight... Midnight Darkness? Hmm, thats a strange name..." Midnight nodded. " Yes, ma'am. That is me." The women smiled up at her, before handing her a piece of paper and a key. " Well, here ya go Miss Darkness. Have a great evening, and i Hope yiu make friends..." With that, she hurried off. Midnight nodded, looking over her sheet of paper. She stopped in front of her door, looking up. Yup, this was her room. It had the room number on her key: 231. She put the key in, before turning the door knob slowly, biting her lip.

Star Faolain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue May 25, 2010 9:36 pm

(Can I jump in? if not then just ignore my post)

Tansie hated the smell of the coverup on her face. It wasn't her fault she had weird tattos on her face that were a bright green. The tattos were a some what wave pattern. They framed her eyes and traced her cheek bones on each side. So she had always put coverup on that to hide it from others so she wouldn't be teased. Tansie had dark brown chocolate color hair that went down to her mid back and she had bright blue eyes. Her hair some natural curles to it and was pretty wavey. Today that long brown hair was put in a long ponytail that swayed side to side. Tansie was wearing skinny jeans and a short sleeved t-shirt. Her skinnys were black and her shirt was a dark blue. She was wearing converse that were blue.
She wasn't a freshman this year that was last year. So she already had her key for her doorm and she had a schedule. She went to room 230 and unlocked the door. Then she walked in and sat on her bed. She did not have a roomie this year yet though. Her last roomie had died by accident. So Tansie looked her new schedule looking at what she would have first so she grabbed what she would need. She walked out and sat in front of her door.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelia ShadowBlood on Wed May 26, 2010 4:18 pm

{of course you can join, and 3 days grace i love them^^}

Kaytilyn looked up as the door turn slowly most of her stuff in the dresser. She smiled pulling on her hair a little kind of nervous. Her stomach gave a small growl, her face going a little red. once the door was fully open a woman fell into veiw. She looked nervouse too, slowly she calmed down and spoke with a soft kind vocie hoping to be friend to the girl."Hello..My names Kaytilyn. I'll be your roommate."

Aurelia ShadowBlood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Star Faolain on Wed May 26, 2010 5:44 pm

She stared at the girl for a moment, her hood still coverin her horns. She gave a small smile "Hi... My name is Midnigr. Nice to meet you...." She spoke calmly, seeig how they were both nervous. She put her hand out calmly and smiled, before seeing everything the girl had. She neededto get some things of her own. She had no supplies or clothes.

Star Faolain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelia ShadowBlood on Wed May 26, 2010 8:07 pm

She smiled and took midnight's hand speaking again.” Do you have nothing else?" She asked it calmly looking at her up and down and covered her stomach as it growled in hungry. She gave a laugh and waited for the answer for only a moment but she could not take it anymore.” Sorry but I’m really hungry lets go find the cafe midnight.” I said with another laugh letting my hand fall i started for the door. Turning the knob slowly walking out into the hall looking around wondering where the cafe was. With a sigh I looked down and saw the girl next door to are room sitting door, I tugged on my hair and spoke to her. "Excuse me but do you know where the cafe is?" I said softly looking at her carefully.

Aurelia ShadowBlood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed May 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Tansies head shot up to look at the girl who had spoke to her. Her blue eyes looked at the girl at first then she stopped. "Do you want to be shown around better?" Without waiting for the girl to answer "I know where the Cafe is" She stood up and said "I can show you, I'm Tansie by the way"
Last edited by Caille on Wed May 26, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Star Faolain on Wed May 26, 2010 9:33 pm

( she tugged on her own hair fantasygirl)

She nodded, following the girl calmly. She stopped short behind her, looking at the other girl calmly. She gave a polite smile, nervous as hell. She wasn't sure if she could be here if she was what she was. She was unsure, is all. But so far, she had been making a friend or two. Maybe.

Star Faolain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed May 26, 2010 9:41 pm

(Haha sorry half asleep here I am really tired had to wake up super early to get ready and catch the bus..I kinda moved to a new area and well now I have to take the bus so thats hell! I will go edit my post though)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Star Faolain on Fri May 28, 2010 4:13 pm

( haha, it's ok. I know how you feel sometimes. I get tired and can't think straight. It's ok. )

Star Faolain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat May 29, 2010 12:15 am

(Like right now I am very tired and should go to sleep because I will be busy all day tomorrow until finner time so lucky me!!!!haha)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelia ShadowBlood on Sat May 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Kaytilyn smile and spoke to the girl"Thank you Tansie, my name is kaytilyn i'm new here and this is midnight."She smiled softly letting her hand go out ready for a shake her stomach gave a growl she blushed."Sorry i'm hungry right now, i have not ate anything all day. I skipped breakfast."letting her hand fall she looked down the hall as a group of boys ran down the hall one of them having a book in hand. The boy with the book was not looking and bumped tansie and dropped the book the book flying in mid air hit midnight. Kaytilyn's eye went wide with srupise of what happened and that she did not get hit

Aurelia ShadowBlood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat May 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Tansie smiled "Well if your hungry we might as well be heading to the cafe now." Then just before Tansie turned to show them the way a boy bumped into her and she stummbled forward and almost fell to the ground but she stuck her hands out in front of her and caught her self. She pushed her self up she bent down picked the book up that hit Midnight in the head. She gave it too the boy "Maybe you might want to look while your reading and dont worry stuff happens like that" Then she turned back to Kaytilyn and Midnight "C'mon the cafe is this way" She then walked a little down the hall and waited for the two girls to follow.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelia ShadowBlood on Sat May 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Kaytilyn smiled and followed as the boys walked away. a smile on her face she followed Tansie."So what year are you in Tansie?"She said as she walked with her as she turned her head to see if midnight was following them, her stomach growled again but she ignored giving a tug on her black hair with blond highlight's softly as she waited for tansie to answer her qustoin.

Aurelia ShadowBlood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat May 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Tansie just kept walking then when she heard Kayitlyn's question she said "I'm in my second year here nothing special that boy back there is always reading and has always bumpped into me so I get use to him.." Then she finally got to the cafe. "Here we are" She opened the door and held it open for both girls. "Dont worry the teachers are nice here..well the teachers that teach the first years"

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelia ShadowBlood on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Smiling she walked in"Really are the second year teachers mean or something"She asked as she walked in and started for the line that was filled with students waiting for their lunch.

Aurelia ShadowBlood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:02 pm

"No just that the first year teachers are always the nicest of them all I would give anything to be back in first year" Tansie said. She didn't get in line she pulled out her own food. "I will meet you at a table" She said. Tansie would let her figure out for her self how bad the food could be. They had ups and downs. Sometimes the food tasted alright sometimes good and sometimes bad it was random there for Tansie had always made her own food like a sandwitch. Well it was hard to explain. Sometimes she helped out lunch ladies so she was aloud back behind the counter and make stuff if she wanted to.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!