Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fall of Azazel

The Fall of Azazel

a part of “The Fall of Azazel”, a fictional universe by Dashmiel.

For a thousand years Azazel, the Prince of Darkness has been biding his time. He had fallen, but now he will rise again. And his goal is to reduce the world to ashes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fall of Azazel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Fall of Azazel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Looks like a fun match. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:46 am

And we're just getting started.

In case you didn't notice, Ichor is talking to Egarr, Orion Vryce. I have a few plans that could get something kicked.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Saxious I'll cpmment asap. Im sry its taken me this long already but life has been a bit busy. Today or tomorrow I will definitly be posting. again sry about the delay.
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Hey, just take your time mate, I still have another character to mess around with. Quality over quantity.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:04 pm

I thought that I would just mention another post is in the works! Better yet, it’s almost finished; however, I am waiting to have a talk with Cer so I can add on a few finishing touches. Recently, she has been having difficulties with power outages so she does not have access to the Internet. I promise you that as soon as she does, I will work on the conclusion to my second post – which is missing only a mere 150 words if I wish to end it at 1000.

Nonetheless, my posts will not affect anyone so I don’t see that it is a major problem. Although, I do need to get my sub-plots rolling along so I don’t get left behind!

~ Maestro ~

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:09 pm

(squints eyes) I see, I see...
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Ah! My appologies! It seems I've strayed off a bit. Woe is me!

I shall get right to posting! Please excuse my tardiness!
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Saxious sry about the delay. My computer crashed and its finally working again so I'll have my post up either tonight if i'm able or tomorrow... this time for real! =)

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:13 am

Cer’s power has unfortunately been out so, with her lacking the ability to post, it has slowed me down. But, good news, she got it turned back on today which means we should expect a post from her in the next few days. So, I promise that after she posts you can be assured that mine will follow.

It’s good to see you joined the party Vio-Lance. I was about to call a search party. And welcome back Orion! Anyway guys, amazing posts thus far. I’m very excited about this role-play. If anyone has friends who fit in our caliber of writing, please invite them! More posts the merrier.

~ Maestro ~

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:05 am

@Almostinsane, Vio-Lance & Orion Vryce

I must apologize about my late absence, it has been mainly due to school work and (recently) some social problems.
I'm working on a post, and will have something up by Thursday, deal?

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:10 pm

It's fine, Saxious. Real life takes precedence over roleplaying, as always. :)

Looking forward to it.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:01 am

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that I am alive, and this RP is not forgotten. I've been a bit busy with life and other stuff around the site, but I will be getting around to posting soon. Good work on those posts, I've been reading them and I like how things are going.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:25 pm

As much as I cherish this role-play and the character that I created for it, I’m stepping away and removing myself from both the site and the role-plays that I am a part of. I hope that you all are able to finish the role-play without me.

Peace.

Edit: If you must control my character, you can feel free to do so. Just please don't have any plans on stealing the concept for my character because he is still and always will be MINE.

~ Maestro ~

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cer on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:27 pm

I'm doing the same as Maestro for now, and pretty much, I'm requesting the same. If Serafili must be used, npc her. Though, please don't steal my works. I put a lot of time and effort into her, and she's just not the same without Raziel either. So, though I cherish writing here as well, I'll have to bow out. (Life is getting in the way too much as well.) Good luck and happy writing. =)

~Cer
[Thank you, Master!]
I am to love, honour, cherish, obey
Until my death and beyond my decay.

Cer
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:19 pm

just wanted to let anyone you is concerned about me and Saxious know that I just moved and I don't have internet. Not sure when i'll have it back either, but i'll try regularly to get to a computer and post.

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:20 pm

I did the calculations... and only TWO people never posted who signed up, and two had to leave -sad we all know, but it happens- but does anyone know where the others are?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:34 pm

I know I'm here.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Dashmiel wont be back for possibly another two weeks due to moving and not having internet. =/

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:50 pm

Poor Dashmiel, life needs to just cut the man some slack and give him some down time.

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!