Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legend of Zelda

Legend of Zelda

a part of “Legend of Zelda”, a fictional universe by TheLastPancake.

A Legend of Zelda rp

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legend of Zelda”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Legend of Zelda

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastPancake on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/legend-of-zelda/]Legend of Zelda[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I am the Last Immortal Pancake of wisdom and you shall bow down to me or you shall feel the wrath of my evil sticky, gooey, syrup army and you shall then be eaten by the all mighty troll of Squakli. So bow you puny mortals, bow or be eaten by Squakli...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheLastPancake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Legend of Zelda

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Any chance I can play Zelda/Sheik?
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastPancake on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:33 pm

Actually, in this rp, Zelda and Sheik are two different people. If need-be, I will explain how this is possible =w=;;

TheLastPancake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:05 am

:3 If Machina would like to play the other, I'd like to play Sheik, depending on who Mach wants.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Wait a minute, is Sheik a guy or a girl in this RP? seeming as Sheik was Zelda it means Zheik is a girl not a guy

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:54 pm

I'd take Zelda if Yonbibuns wants Sheik. But if you're going with the "different people" thing, what is Sheik's gender?

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Anyone up for posting? Or is everyone waiting for Pancake?

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!