Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Another Pokemon Adventure

A Pokemon Adventure (Revived)

a part of “Another Pokemon Adventure”, a fictional universe by Crystal Flamedance.

What happens when a spell turns an entire village into Pokemon?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Another Pokemon Adventure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Pokemon Adventure (Revived)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:39 am

I'm here, just waiting for the Ralts to answer Glacia's question o.o''

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:24 am

Hmm...well, if Snowkit doesn't post soon, I'll send a pm to see if they're even still looking at the rp. I'll see about getting Snowkit to post again.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:28 am

Kays, note taken =3

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:28 am

...Alright, then; I'll send the pm later today, after I get out of school. We'll see what happens then.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:50 pm

I've sent the pm...and haven't gotten a response. I've looked, and it says Snowkit hasn't been on since October 6. I don't know if they just can't get on, or it they're too busy, or something...but they haven't even been on the site for a while now.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Aww, I'll make up something then ^^

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Seems like no matter how many times this is revived, it boils down to the same few people posting, no matter how many people throw in characters to be submitted at the start. You think people would show a little interest if they go to the effort of submitting a character. But this is just me blabbing, maybe everyone who isn't posting have been on vacation for a few months on the same Carribean Cruise, studying water Pokemon in their natural habitat.

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:07 pm

lol...Maybe they are. I may have to change a few thing up if we need to revive this...again. My brother would be interested if he could get online often enough...which he can't. I can talk to a friend about it, maybe...but she's already loaded with rps. -_- I just don't know what to do with this anymore, really...other than to just have the three of us posting. Since no one seems to want to stay with it.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 am

Haha, I love that last sentence Will.
I don't have any RL friends that RP, heck they hardly know what it means...
So I'm afraid I can't recruit anyone for this.

I'd stick with this RP though, it was the first one I joined since I was here and most other Pokemon RP are trainer based and I don't really like them... I love the spin-offs more than the original ones XD

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Okay...we did lose a lot of characters...again -_- and that's kind of really hurt this rp. I think I may be starting it up again, but I may need some more ideas to get it up again, and possibly attract more attention, and more characters, to the rp. I'm open to ideas, if anyone had any.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:48 am

Hey Crystal if your restarting this one give me a PM and I'll join 'Kay
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!