Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Once bitten, twice loved [open]

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Once bitten, twice loved [open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:30 am

Looking in to her eyes War relaxed a bit. He sat up and kissed her, to show his appreciation. He'd usually continue to try and fail. "But it feels like they are not at all, not even faint one." he said, laying back down and partially turning to his side, facing the couch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Aira leaned and layed her head on his shoulder and breathed in his warm familiar sent.

"Memories are tricky things. We make then, we document them, we forget them, we love them, we hate them. They come and go. One day you could remember your whole life from birth to death the nest you can't even remember your name. I'm sure your memories are just faint with everything that's going on right now. Just wait, you'll see." She said kissing his shoulder softly.
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:12 am

Closing his eyes, he sniffed as a memory came to him. One of his older sister, Sephrone, teaching how balance on a ledge. 'I miss he so much. I feel lost with out her guidance.' he thought. "I miss my sister."

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Aira grabbed a near by blanket and pulled it up over War. She smiled down and Kissed his temple softly.

"Sleep now my love." She whispered softly and began to hum a song her mother use to hum to her when she was vary small.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:18 am

Falling to sleep, War grabbed her hand.

Two days later

Nova, remembered that Aira's father kept War's older sister in his harem/dungeon. Finding her wasn't hard, she knew that she always wanted too know how her dear brother. "Sephrone, I can get you out if you wish. And then you can be with your brother." The other looked up at her, Nova the fire in Sephrone's eyes that in any other female would've died, Sephrone said in a tone that was soft and hard, "When Nova?" "Soon. But there's some things I must do." Nova replied, vanishing in to the shadows.

War sparred with a slayer. "He getting better. Don't you think Aira?" Derek asked.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Aira stood off to the said watching carefully her Vampire eyes catching every movement before it happened. War was rather good, though they were vary slow. She wished they wouldn't let her fight but she was there little princess. She had to be protected at all time. so everyone said.

"Yes, he's getting vary good." She said with a light smile watching him.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Slamming the slayer to the ground, War wiped his forehead. "Idiot." he said, coming over rolling his shoulder. "Not for a brawler?" he said, grinning. "You're getting better War." Derek said. "Yeah, we done?" He nods and leaves, War looks at Aira. "Baby." he said, grabbing her hand and squeezed them softly.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Aira came out of her daydreaming trace and smiled at War had he took her hand. She squeezed back and smiled.

"Yes my love?" She said moving a step closer.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:14 pm

"I need to get away from here for awhile. So I'm going to scout area for the group. Come with me, please?" he said, doing something that he's never done. Asking her to come with him, he was tired of leaving her here when he left. 'I need her close.' he thought, kissing her hands.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:31 pm

Aira heard him say that he wanted to go scout and she felt a trickle of sadness knowing what was coming next, but he shocked her by asking her along. He had never ask her along before. her smile brew quickly as she knew she could go with him.

"Of course I'll go with you. Will we be going horse back?" She asked getting vary excited about finally not being left behind.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:46 pm

"I never go on horse back, I like stealth over speed. Plus I have a passing farmer taking us close to where I need to be,' he said, dragging her back to their small home, "But we've meet him before midnight."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:43 pm

[aira......]

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!