Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Oakcrest House

The Oakcrest House

a part of “The Oakcrest House”, a fictional universe by zen_ink.

Eight unique individuals will be forced to live under one roof for a whole year. Will they make it to the end without murdering each other? Who knows!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Oakcrest House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Oakcrest House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apple's Remains on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm

No, no, they're fine really. It just kind of made me question whether or not my character was insanely cookie-cutter or if it was just a kind of mood-guide thing for others. I can see how Livana could be considered goth. It's really no big deal.

THIS IS APPLEPOISONEER, MY ACCOUNT STOPPED WORKING, SO I MADE A NEW ONE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Apple's Remains
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby October on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Okay if you want me to change my char some i will but i'm fine if I don't get the part no big deal :) Thanks I was just making sure my char went through.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

October
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheScarletPlague on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 pm

So, that means the characters who have already been accepted/ approved are all A-OK based on whichever their essence is?
"Lips that Shakespeare taught to speak have whispered their secret in my ear." -Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

TheScarletPlague
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Hahah yes, all the characters are fine. I'm sorry to create such a stir up, i just felt like the concept of the earth essence was being misconveyed
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apple's Remains on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Well, it's cleared up now. Can we start? Can we, can we huh? Pleeeease!

Apple's Remains
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Hahah yes yes okay, I will have an introductory post up soon ^_^

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:31 am

I'm guessing I was rejected?

Violentious
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby October on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:22 pm

SO..I'm just wondering but did I get Rejected..?

October
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izanagi on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Maybe, what essence did you make your character?

Izanagi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:18 pm

is the Earth spot filled?
β€œThe moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izanagi on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:25 pm

possibly, you should probably pm zen_ink and ask.

Izanagi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheScarletPlague on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:32 pm

MMkay so are we going to start this rp or are we going to wait until all spots are filled?

TheScarletPlague
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Hey guys sorry its been busy around here. Nobody who has applied for the earth position has been rejected yet, I'm still apprehensive about accepting anybody. I would like someone to make a couple changes to their character accordingly to what was stated earlier in the thread. Other than that, I'll probably get an intro post up in the next 30 minutes so we can just start already.

EDIT: Alright, the first post is up, so you can all start posting now ^_^

P.s. I know we agreed to start from the 2nd week, to avoid a possible premature death. I figure we can all go around and do an introductory post (your initial reaction to arriving at the house) and then eventually we will just *skip* to week 2 haha.

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izanagi on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:44 am

Think it would be pretty awesome if we didn't skip, just to make it feel right. You know what I'm saying?

Izanagi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheScarletPlague on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:28 am

I concur, Izanagi. This way, we develop our relationships early and if bad things happen it will have more impact. Annette's and Jason's intros are on the way, I've been having an ungodly amount of homework and I had bigger role plays to catch up with and I only realized we started five minutes before I had to go to bed (been staying up too late to role play and falling asleep in math class = not good.) But, alas, I don't expect much tonight and I'll post their intros then.

TheScarletPlague
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Yeah I totally agree with you guys I kind of want to just continue this way haha so we wont skip ^_^ And okay Scarlet that's cool, thanks for letting me know

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheScarletPlague on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:21 am

If we decide to play TorD while watching a movie or whatever, and you can't think of any to contribute: http://www.tordol.com (but it may close your page out, so you might want to open a new page or tab it.) Just set up the preferences (menu at the bottom) and then wait for it to take you back to the main page and then you can go through and find one that seems suitable.

TheScarletPlague
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:10 pm

That's an awesome site haha, I'm gonna use that for me and my friends ^_~

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheScarletPlague on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:18 am

Thanks, Zen. I have a platinum account >.> lol use it for birthday parties of ALL kinds, even Halloween Parties (those play-lists are pretty intense) Anyways, on to business...

You should give the other players a PM-poke, it's getting a little bland with just three people involved in the RP. I feel bad for leaving Tristan without someone to interact with.

EDIT: Also, I hope I'm not offending you about the tour thing, you did not really give much description of the house (besides that it's a television set) so I'm just kind of taking this ghost-thing and running with it, since I haven't been scolded and no one else is offering any other house-related plot... But please do if you have one!

TheScarletPlague
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Haha I love it, keep doing what you're doing!! You are playing your characters amazingly. Everyone is - you guys are totally on spot with the way I pictured them :D Annette is like .. perfect. So far the only person who's not particularly participating is Mind, and Sun hasn't responded in a while either. If I can find someone else to fill Mind's spot then yeah I'm just gonna do that. And if it comes to it, I'll replace Ellie too

EDIT: Nevermind!!!! Just saw Ellie's post, sorry ^_^

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!