Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Changed

Changed

a part of “Changed”, a fictional universe by WindsOfWhimsy.

Four Teens Attacked by Rabid Dog in One Night--That's what the headline says, but you know better. It wasn't a dog that attacked you. You were bitten by a werewolf.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Changed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Changed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:40 pm

lol I do that too. Whenever I hear a song I connect it to something I've already written, or I become inspired to write something new to go along with it
-Stella

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:04 pm

my friend thinks it's weird
she's always like: 'that has nothing to do with anything'
I'm like, yes, yes it does
I listened to 'beautiful disaster' by Kelly Clarkson and it made me think of Luke and Autumn
I need to stop. now.
unless, of course, you guys want to contribute?
Ciao,
Whimsy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Haha that's awesome. I during that too honestly. I'll contribute songs, let me listen to my iPod haha.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Oh yay, I like this game! I'm good at it . . .

Autumn - That's What She Said by the Friday Night Boys and Sometimes by Skillet
Luke - Home by Three Days Grace
Autumn and Luke - You Stupid Girl by Framing Hanley
Emily - Girl Like That by Every Avenue and Too Bad by Nickelback
August - You Look Better When I'm Drunk by The White Tie Affair
Minnie - Pretty Ugly by Alana Grace
Emily and August - Long Shot by Kelly Clarkson
Minnie and August - Bad Boy by Cascada
Hope - Never Too Late by Three Days Grace

Oh and . . . It's Not What They Said by Framing Hanley reminds me of the roleplay in general

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:35 am

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
Gilthanas hath been abandoned!
That means we need someone to play him
So! Call out your friends! Tell them to read the RP!
Ask them to message me with a sample post! (I don't want him to suddenly change, it would mess everything up)

Also, since I don't think Sparrow is getting on anytime soon, I think I'm going to play Tori for now, unless anyone has any objections

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:30 pm

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT EDIT:
Of course, since Gil's profile is erased and whatnot, we could always attempt to find a replacement beta and just act like he never existed
Which wouldn't be too bad...but still difficult, in my opinion

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:12 pm

So . . . anyone out there? I would appreciate a little response . . .

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:30 am

waiting...waiting...waiting hahaha

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Oh boy...
Listen guys, I know that you all are going to hate me for this, but I really don't know if I'm ever going to be able to work up the motivation to post in this. Between people leaving and the fact that I simply am not 'feeling' this, I just...

I do apologize, really, cause I know I hate when people simply stop posting when I put my heart and soul into a roleplay, and if anything changes, I'll be sure to poke in and make it known, but for now, I simply cannot deal with this on top of various other things that are going on in my life right now.

If you want to e-mail me or anything, for any reason, go ahead: windsofwhimsy@yahoo.com
Actually, not for whatever reason. Viruses are bad

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:24 am

Sorry guys, I've been really sick and school and work have just really been heavy on me. I'm trying to graduate this semester and I don't have most of my projects even remotely done. If you still want me I'll be here to rp.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!