Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

On The Run

On The Run

a part of “On The Run”, a fictional universe by Midnight's Work.

(Need 1 guy) Once, there were 9 of us. The first 3 are dead. We've been on the run for as long as any of us can remember. Two months ago, we all found each other. Now, we are all protecting each other. Trying to blend in where ever we are.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On The Run”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] On The Run

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby one-wing on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:54 pm

I'm assuming it's just one school.
Why is it called a broken heart if every part of you is hurting?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

one-wing
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Ok Thank you! Ima reserve a character for number 4. Oooooh like the movie. I AM NUMBER FOUR...lol sorry. But ya can I reserve number 4?
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:59 pm

np ;P
& yeah.. in the rules the GM wrote this is based on I am Number 4

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Pfft ofcourse. I read the rules...O.o. Anyways this will make my picture searching much easier lol

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:53 pm

ok, now that we have all of the characters, we can start.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Oh sure, start on the days where I'm unavailable. :P I'll probably just pop in a little later than the others

Tomorrow: School and going to friend's house right after and staying there until the next day. Not sure what time I'll return. Probably not too late.
Friday: Paintballing for four hours.. so I'll be able to post earlier in the day.
Saturday: Disappearing for six hours to record retarded videos with my friend.

Oh well. Don't let me stop you from starting, I'm just one person. Assume my character went for a walk run and/or went to go break the law. So yeah.
TCC commands you to make him SPAGHETTI. 'Cause spaghetti is the new sandwich.

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Great, can't wait to start! I hope I'm not the only one who hasn't read the book or seen the movie D: If I am, I apologize for sounding like a dumbass sometimes lol

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:49 pm

i didnt read the book or watched the movie either..
i'll just somehow go with the flow~ :D

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Super excited to start! So, Midnight, if you would like to put up the first post so you can set up the first scene that would be great! Thanks for posting! :) Also in terms of posting, what is the length you are looking for, paragraph form between like 250-500 words or should we just go with the flow of the story? I've seen the movie, and besides what the movie critics say I found it awesome! so go see it!
Last edited by mistsong99 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:56 pm

One more quick question, Which of the numbers protector is still alive? and who is going to role play them? Also what about Sam, the human from the movie who is an alien buff and finds out about number 4 and that his father had something to do with them, is someone going to RP him to?
k thanks, thats all i think

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:39 pm

the protector thats alive is Four's protector, Henri. And he'll be an NPC, so we can all control him.

As for Sam, well, that I'm having to think about.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:49 pm

oh, and for the length, well, you can post as much as you have time/inspiration two write.

But please, no oneliners.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:54 am

If there's anything you don't like about what I'm doing, please tell me. :X

The transition from writer to RPing is a hard one.. and I'm rather forgetful, to boot. Blargh.

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Would anyone mind RPing Henri in the next couple of posts I think for the storyline it would be better if it wasn't me or Number Eight who played him so that its we don't accidentally influence the way he reacts.
Also, I recently got the book so I might be able to answer any questions on content.
Like I found out today as I was reading that one of the natural resources on Lorien where precious gems like rubies,emeralds,diamonds and sapphires and when they fled the planet each of the protectors was given a bag of gems which they sold and made enough money off of to last many lifetimes, so thus they never want for money and can change identities and forge documents easily.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:36 am

I will, though like I said I know nothing about the book or movie. Is he just really strict or is there more to him than that.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:46 am

I think he is fairly strict but I think he would also understand that Vincent had made a mistake. I also think that his immediate reaction would be to pickup and move again. or somehow make sure there was nothing that would lead any suspicion to them.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:18 pm

whenever your ready jayhawker :)

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:13 am

It is finished! :D

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:09 am

Thanks ^.^

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:28 am

I wonder where everyone else went. Because right now it's an RP between three people. xD

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!