Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reckless

Reckless

a part of “Reckless”, a fictional universe by FuriePhoenix.

An unsigned band RP about a band trying to make it when the singer's life spirals out of control and gets involved with drugs and alcohol abuse. Can his band mates help him out of the addiction and get him back into shape? Will it jeopardize the band?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reckless”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Reckless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Well... I think since we haven't really got into the story yet... We could just wait. *shrugs*
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Awesome, thanks for the feedback! I was thinking then on that case that I could give Flynn alcohol poisoning for a while during the gig he's about to announce to everyone and stay in hospital for a few days XD I'm so nice to my characters (!)
"here ghosty ghost ghost! come out come out wherever you are!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Aaaw. You don't want Ali kicking his ass so soon, now do you? XD

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:39 am

Hold the phone guys, I may have found someone to play the drummer....

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:48 am

Ooh awesome! Get them to submit their character to this RP and they can start posting! Also just reminding you all that after tonight I'll be offline for a week until the 22nd. UNLESS by a MIRACLE I can get onto this site whilst away... but keep checking this RP just incase I can get posting but work on the assumption that Flynn got drunk and ended up in hospital or something for the week XD

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:02 pm

It's Rick's fault. All Rick's fault.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:10 pm

What's all Rick's fault?

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:36 am

Guys I'm back now from my holiday so let's get this RP going again!

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:36 am

Alrighty, I'll be on the case tonight! I'll also create a drummer character since the person I had in mind didn't come through.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Okay! Awesome!

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Yay! We're back! :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:32 pm

I'll do my first post as well.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:36 pm

good to hear guys!!

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Made a tiny little post there...

Just realized Ali is the only girl in this rp. O.O

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Yeah I noticed that too!! Poor Ali! ^_^

I would put a reply but I'm pretty braindead on what to reply with until Rick gets involved in the RP.

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:04 pm

DID SOMEBODY SAY RICK!?

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Aaargh, poor Ali...

I'm surrounded by... BOYS! *sobs*

lol... Cypher.

Nice entrance there dude. :p

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:33 pm

I agree with Blackbird, nice entrance Cypher!!

I still feel for Ali also for being the only girl, but her character bio says to me that wont stop her from being the kick ass character she sounds to be!

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:37 pm

No, that won't even slow her down. lol

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:46 pm

lol I had a feeling that would be the case! There are alot of awesome girl members who are the only girls in bands so I'm sure she'll be like those girls!

One of those bands that comes to mind is sonic syndicate and the girl bassist. ^_^

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!