Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love Me Evermore

Love Me Evermore

a part of “Love Me Evermore”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

Four noble families organize a week's retreat for their children, with the hopes of marrying some; or all; of them off.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love Me Evermore”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Love Me Evermore

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Love Me Evermore"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Love Me Evermore

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Can I reserve the Ducheon daughter? I have no time to make a CS right now but it should be up later.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Certainly. Ducheon Daughter has been reserved.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:31 pm

I want the youngest Crimer boy. :3
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:42 pm

I'd like to reserve the Hampton sister. Thank you.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:54 pm

I made the second Fynch sister, Kagami Fynch. ^.^
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Hampton Sister in...that took less time than expected >_>

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Can I reserve the Butler for the Fynch family?

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Hey, do they all start off on the same ship? Or are they on separate ships according to their family?

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FancyMittens on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:10 pm

I'll add more to my character... but at the moment I'm swamped so... not right now

FancyMittens
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:52 pm

I'd assume separate ships, since they are probably going to meet for the first time on the island.

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Am I the only one laughing at Kagami right now? 'pft, i'll get married if one of them has blue hair.'

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:17 am

Then Jasper pops in, all "I got blue hair! You got blue hair too? Sweet, let's go get married!" XD

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 am

lol, the nuttiest thing is he seems like the only guy that she might actually get along with. XD

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:58 pm

XDD
We'll see, we'll see.

Jazzy is a strange person. orz

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:15 pm

lol, he probably thinks she's insane.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:27 pm

You guys, for the sake of the role play, lets try not to get to much further ahead? Not even replies at the same speed, or has as much time to and some people are already going to have a lot of stuff to read when they log in tonight :) <3

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!