Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ask a Character -- Open to Any Character

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Ask a Character -- Open to Any Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:47 am

Idea from Fammikins's roleplay-specific thread:

Basically players ask characters any sort of question and said characters may or may not answer diligently. Example to get this rolling; basically a mini game for us when we're not posting. xP You must answer the question from the person above you. After you've answered their question, post your own question for the next player to answer using their characters.

One may answer with any fiction or roleplay character, or with multiple characters. The original thread is for characters belonging to a specific roleplay.

I'll start us off:

What is your biggest fear, and why?
Remember you are answering in character, so some characters may not respond candidly, politely, or fully.
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Ask a Character -- Open to Any Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:07 am

Here goes...

Multiverse:
Crom:.......

Rinnel Cormey:*Smile* Fear, what would a crusader fear?

Darren Morgath:Becoming a murderer, and that is unlikely at best.

Arcanon:It is you who should fear, not me.

Reis'tiray Morningbird:The sun coming up.... *laugh* Because that would mean there wasn't a tomorrow.

The Watch:
Remon The Shadow:To fail, for that would make pain for so many on earth.

Salvanta Requiem:
Morril Erinsay:That I'm wanderin' on a wild goose chase..... My time could be used more constructively if so.

What is your dream for the future?
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:21 am

NATALIE SCHULTZ: I dream of a world without unpleasant people.

AYASHA ZIEDINS: That the world would be put to rights.

SOHA ALFARSI: That I successfully earn my M.B.A. and land a high-paying job!

TAHIRA ALI: That the spectre of terrorism would be ended.

OMAR DURRANI: That there will be a future.

CHARLES HENRY MAYNARD, SR.: Peace in the Middle East.

What do you most dislike about yourself and why?
Remember you are answering in character, so some characters may not respond candidly, politely, or fully.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:33 am

Salventa Requiem
Kitsara Shlomar: "The very thing I hate runs within my blood, humans are always pests.."

The New Earth
Hope Blight: "I can never live my dream anymore, because I have to take care of my sister and sick father."

The Resistance
Rikari Ati (Kurai Chi): "I guess I only hate the fact I changed, if I wasn't like this I could go back home with my parents."

Custom Character sheet characters, because they are still characters I made...
Kokui: "There is nothing to dislike, I simply follow the rules that have been given to me."
Neviera Shade: "Destruction..... Forgive me.."
Hiragashi Arai: "Wait me!? Uhhh, the other me? Sorry I got caught on the spot, forgive me!"

What will you do, when your journey ends?

â™Ēâ™ĢWhether if-its for the light, or if-its for the dark. Here I stand, my head held high. â™Ģâ™Ē

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:14 am

Multiverse:
Crom:Be Dead.

Rinnel Cormey:I do not know my journey can end.

Darren Morgath:Retire, maybe I'll actually be at peace.

Arcanon:I won't die, or finish, I will never be finished with this world!!!

Reis'tiray Morningbird:Sit in the inn I find, then start another!*Grin*

The Watch:
Remon The Shadow:I hope to help the world, begin to work for peace.

Salvanta Requiem:
Morril Erinsay:Hmmm.... A very good question lad.

What would be your ideal home?

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:37 am

JAVID ALFARSI: A contemporary designed two floor plan in a temperate climate, close enough to the city to allow for convenience and far enough for privacy and quiet, with laboratory facilities attached to the domicile for experimentation and research.

CASIE SCHWARTZ: One with a loving husband close to where I work.

NATALIE SCHULTZ: I already live in it.

NAAZMAT CHAKLADAR: A beautiful, inexpensive home built in any older style of architecture, with all my friends living nearby as well. Preferably within close driving distance to my workplace.

FATIN FARAH: One away from terrible noise and light pollution, with an internet connection, and not near annoying neighbors.

CAMERON FIELDS: That's an excellent question. Anything comfortable, preferably luxurious, but not opulent, situated in a location to allow for easy access to anyone whom I desire.

What was your favorite childhood pastime and why? (Of if you are a child, what IS your favorite pastime?)

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Xypher: Well, seeing as none of us can remember what happened before "the experiment", dunno. But if I had to take a wild guess, I'd say video games or parkour. *Smirks in a very dorky manner.*

Zenith: *Stares blankly, tilting his head slightly* ...

Aubrie Williams / Axel: Piano. Reading.

Yoshimura Aya: Climbing trees and drawing and stuff like that. *Smiles childishly.*

Koda: Playing tag and other games with my cousins... *Smiles, but with a certain lack of vigor.*

Myrrh: Meheheheheheh... *Snickers evilly, glancing doggedly around the room...*

~*~

What is your favourite food article and why?
Hello, friends...

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:49 am

Multiverse:
Crom:.....

Rinnel Cormey:I can't say I really know, food isn't really a focus for me.

Darren Morgath:*Grin* Meat, I don't know what I'd do without it.

Arcanon:Hmm, I would have to say .... Hamburgers? I don't really know why.

Reis'tiray Morningbird:Food? A good soup will do me fine, as long as I've got beautiful company.

The Watch:
Remon The Shadow:Sandwiches, merely for the diversity.

Salvanta Requiem:
Morril Erinsay:I cannae say I know too well, but having to chose I'd go for yon chocolate balls.

What would you do if you were close to death, and you couldn't stop the person from killing you?

Alasund
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:09 am

Natalie Schultz: Well obviously I would die.

If you found out you only had one day left to live, how would you spend it?

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Mark Ross: I'd see if I couldn't find my mom and let her know I don't hate her. She's the only reason I am what I am.

Hannah Webber: I don't know, I'd probably spend my day hugging random people and letting them know tomorrow may not happen for them.

Joel Montgomery: Well that's a depressing question. Guess I'd let all my friends know that I'm gonna be dead, or something like that.

What is a thing that stands out to you most when meeting a new person?
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Xypher: Sorry, that font makes your butt look ginormous... Wait.. Was that the question...?

Zenith: *Tilts head again, staring blankly.*

Aubrie Williams / Axel: I don't tend to stand out...

Yoshimura Aya: My adventurous personality, I guess.

Koda: The fact that I'm abnormally short for my kind?

Myrrh: NO! Must not stand out... No no no... Not good, not good... *Glances around shiftily yet again.*

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RecAgenda on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:51 pm

I'll just re-answer Jeffrey!'s questions since Tsukihana forgot to ask one. :P

What is a thing that stands out to you most when meeting a new person?

Romulus Augustus: "Time traveling sure stands out to me." *points at Troy*

Troy Desmond: "What?! I had a mission, I completed it. I'm sorry we had to meet that way, but that's how things go sometime."

Romulus Augustus: "Oh, so in 2011 its just 'okay' to go around and abduct people that aren't from your time?"

Troy Desmond: "Hey, your highness, if you want me to drop you back off in 476 to be executed by the Goths, I'd happily drag your annoying ass back there. Just say the word... go on."

Eric Thorton: "Will you two shut the *beep* up!? I'm trying to ask Sarah out on a date here!"

Troy Desmond: *raises his M9 and points it at Eric* "She's mine, pal; back off!"

Romulus Augustus: "..."

What is one thing you would kill to have?

RecAgenda
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:58 pm

|| OOPS. Sorry about that guys. ||

Xypher: IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR REAL COFFEE?! FOR CHRIST'S SAKES, WE HAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AT OUR DISPOSAL!!! *Continues raging as he exits the room*

Zenith: ...Memory...

Aubrey / Axel: I would never kill for anything.

Yoshimura Aya: I dunno... *Ponders for a while..*

Koda: My--

Yoshimura Aya: GOT IT! The courage to stand up against my oppressors! *Beams proudly*

Koda: *Grimaces frustratedly* --Family.

Myrrh: I would kill to have more dead bodies... Yes yes yes... *Giggles somewhat maniacally*

Everyone [Except Xypher, who is no longer present]: *Turn their heads and stare at Myrrh.*

~*~

If you were an animal, what would you be?

Zephyr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Multiverse:
Crom:.....

Rinnel Cormey:I .... Don't really know...

Darren Morgath:Eagle. *Nods to himself*

Arcanon:Probably a mix of all the most deadly pieces of the most deadly animals out there.*Looks around.* "What? It's true."

Reis'tiray Morningbird:A bird, most definitely a bird, probably a nighting gale.

The Watch:
Remon The Shadow:Panther

Salvanta Requiem:
Morril Erinsay:I think that I would like to be no animal.

If you could obtain one object in the entire world, what would it be?(Object, not person.)

Alasund
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RecAgenda on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:46 am

Romulus Augustus: "Excalibur."

Troy Desmond: *scoffs* "Oh yeah, that's original!"

Romulus Augustus: "What?"

Eric Thorton: "You stole that from The Last Legion movie with Colin Firth."

Romulus Augustus: "Did not!"

Eric Thorton: "Did too! And the kid even looked like you!"

Romulus Augustus: "Well blame the guy who created me!"

*All look at me*

Me: "Da hell???"

Think fast: Who do you like more; Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber?

RecAgenda
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:28 am

Tahira Ali: Wait, who are these people? I do not know these names.

You are given a million dollars (or the equivalent in your currency). What do you do with it?

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:57 am

Salventa Requiem
Kitsara Shlomar: "A million!?" -walks outs of the room- "Guess I will never have to see your faces again!... Now where was that bagel shop....."

The Resistance
Rikari Ati (Kurai Chi): "A million dollars? That's all? I guess my family could just invest in something else, maybe give the staff a bonus.. "

Custom sheets
Ari Rosenthorn: "I would wave it freely to attract men, with my beauty and new wealth, no man could stand against my charm!"
Kokiru Artastil: " Provide those who are poor with a proper way of life. I can not allow the people under god to suffer because something like lack of wealth.
Akari Nevai: "Lets start a battle, and whomever wins shall receive the money."

What would happen if you fell in love?

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Multiverse:
Crom:I don't know *stare*

Rinnel Cormey:I have already once... Last time ended in tragedy, I would be a lot more careful.

Darren Morgath:*shrug* Don't know till it happens.

Arcanon:*Raised Eyebrow* Unlikely.

Reis'tiray Morningbird:It would only cause problems. *Grin* seeing as I have already, falling in love with two different girls would really be bad.

The Watch:
Remon The Shadow:I'm not sure.

Salvanta Requiem:
Morril Erinsay:Love? I am a scientist, and I cannot calculate the impact that love would have, therefore there is no answer, not until you get there.

What would happen if you had all you required to live reasonably comfortably? Food, House and accessories.(What would normally be bought with money.)

Alasund
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Because I feel like it, they're going to answer both of the latest questions.

~*~

Xypher: *Re-enters the room* Love...? *He ponders for a moment, seeming deep in thought.* Hm... I've been so busy of late, I haven't even given romance a thought...

Zenith: *Stares blankly, tilting his head as usual in confusion* ...L...Love...?

Aubrey / Axel: ...I guess I'd be in love... *He looks away, blushing.*

Yoshimura Aya: *Nods* What he said.

Koda: ... *He seems to be reminiscing*

Myrrh: *Spits* Phht! Love?!

Xypher: We already do. *Smiles*

Zenith: *Continues staring blankly, still trying to comprehend the last question*

Aubrey / Axel: I'd have more time to play piano.

Yoshimura Aya: Where would be the fun in that?!

Koda: Agreed. *Nods*

[b]Myrrh:[b] PAH! Who needs such frivolities?!

~*~

You are the last being alive upon the face of whatever planet you may inhabit. Your thoughts?

Zephyr
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!