Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Devil's Pheromone

The Devil's Pheromone

a part of “The Devil's Pheromone”, a fictional universe by shmband.

"Be careful what you wish for...."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Devil's Pheromone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Devil's Pheromone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:26 am

Ah im glad, at least youve been kept busy ^^ and...you know...im kind of wishing i have my year out now so i could just- get on with writing and marked rp >_<
Ah *blushes* thankyow, i do like to pull a good rp. Thing is i really wouldnt mind popping this on Wattpad..BUT..i was inspired BY something on wattpad which is why i was all of a sudden like: i must make a rp with all this inspiration 0.0!!! So i dont know if i should put it up- i cant remember how similar the ideas are...pretty friggin similar in some areas. Then again- the girl wasnt all that literate- only focused on about 3/4 characters at most where as this is alot more...well...everything if you get what i mean.

Ah 4:30...you must be at the post office or on your way back judging on the queue!! Bit of a sneaky one that. No no birthdays but absolutely must do mothers day...yeaaah.. ¬¬

Im afternoons been okay- on/off baby holding -__- daydreaming about the two weeks off. S'about it. Oh and me and mum browsing the housing sites for houses we plan to purchase when we win the lottery..theres this one house well...looks a bit like a castle/mansion/house. Up for £2,000,000m <3!! I loved it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:51 am

Heh, funny thing is in this climate, you can see a house up for £1m and it won't even necessarily be that big. Especially in the south. But with a lottery win I think I'd be tempted to build a house of my own. Well...get someone to design and build it to my specifications, and just pay them with my wads of money. ^^

And of course, your easter break starts pretty soon, eh? Any plans forming for that? I know you have exams the other side of it, but you know, anything other than revision? :] (And London of course.)

I think Marked would make a great Wattpad project, but you would need to re-order it and jiggle it around a lot, because the divisions between character viewpoints would be too confusing. I've already thought of how it would look, but it'd be quite a job.

So I've just got the usual crap to take care of now, and I'll be on later for posting. I'll try to make the most of it tonight, because tomorrow night I'm out at friends for dinner. Won't be a late one of course because I've got an early start Friday morning, which I'm looking forward to hugely. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Mmm, it's not me whose brought the ticket though its mum otherwise id be building from scratch also :D

Plans? Nope just make it all up as i go along tbh, apart from london. I'll need to be doing some serious revision though -_-

Marked, well, i'll give it some thought to whether or not id put it up, after all i have other projects so might be best to wait- hopefully marked will be one of those rp's to get completed somehow- or whatever...

Ahh...darn it. Well i dont think i'll be off to babysitting the girls still ill! You're at your friends O.O i didnt know that, well, duh, haha, okay, i dont know everything not sure where the surprise came from. Mmm. Friday morning- please remind me thursday night otherwise i'll forget to set my alarm. And, yeah... :3 Where we planning to meet. Its different this time considering they'll be people i know EVERYWHERE! Free to hunt me down and interogate later on the random tall stranger i was associating with :/ Bleh. So anti-social i am.

EDIT: hehe- cause i was thinking about a possible cover...if i...ever did... http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af1 ... obleSt.jpg

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:28 pm

That is a cool cover, heh! Those photobucket tools are pretty powerul, like an art program online. I think Marked will finish, because it's impressive enough that we've got this far and have only lost one person, who only posted twice and was somebody I drafted in anyway so probably wasn't 100% committed from the outset.

Now look here Bea, if I'm not allowed to use death by cough-medicine overdose as an excuse, you're not allowed to use forgetting to set your alarm! ;) But I'll probably be quite excited tomorrow night so no doubt I'll remind you one way or another.

As for where, I'll get on Google maps and look but feel free to suggest a place. I'm all in favour of choosing somewhere out of view of people you know because if I've only got you for a short while I don't want other folk encroaching on my time, by coming over and talking to you. They don't live a century of miles away, they can talk to you later. ¬¬

A possible option would be if I met you on the high street in your home town where there are a few cafes I see, and then I could give you a lift into college. (Don't worry, I'm an absurdly safe driver.) Only thing I'm not so keen on with that is that our time would be even more rushed, but if it relieves the problem of being spotted by the wrong people then I'm willing to put it forward as a suggestion.

Anyways, not much posting going on in Marked. I think Jeff is waiting for Emmy to post?

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Right....

For the cafe thing- if we do it in wivenhoe the likely hood of us being spotted by family members goes up by 100% because..well..theres alot of my dads side of the family in wivenhoe...alot...like most of them in all honesty. (its quite annoying ¬¬) and not only that, because there are so many family members, they have so many friends, so everyone knows who...i...am in a way? Then they'll tell so and so and so and so will tell mehmeh and...
Just...just no to the home town idea.

Its easier to brush of friends. I'll just tell them 'do i look like i want to talk to them. No? Right so off they go' (its quite seriously a wonder why i actually have friends...maybe they're just scared of me :'[ )

Anyho' i shall go and post right now...

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Ah I see...OK good point well presented! (I'm used to families which are spread across the width and bredth of the planet, lol) Scratch that idea then, so somewhere in town.

Well going purely by Google maps and what I remember of wandering around, if discretion is the name of the game then I could meet you outside the front of the big Baptist church, and we could go grab coffee in Poppy's on Trinity St. But I wouldn't be surprised if you have a better idea. :]

PS - When I looked at that book cover I also saw your Carnes drawings.....really cool! You've obviously studied anime quite closely. And you have nice handwriting. ^^

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Hmmm...i have no idea where that is by name :D Just...meet me at debenhems like last time...then we'll go somewhere -_- its just..easier then all these street names i dont recognise in my own town.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Ha ha, OK no worries I would've suggested that, I just imagined that Culver square must be a bit of an ant-farm of students on a college morning. But yeah alright we'll say there. :)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:27 pm

No one i cant brush off with a good ol' fashioned ice queen approach :D
oh no wait ¬¬ cant let you see me in that act...ah i'll get you to start walking...then i will reveal my cruel self and scare off anyone i know >:3 and...then i'll catch up with you ;]

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Hah, I don't know whether to be flattered or terrified. ^^

OK well I'm gonna slap up a post for Jeff...I'll hang fire on Cid in case Mina, Kiara or Bobby want to give their thoughts on the days events before they arrive home. And then I'm going to bed, so let me bid you goodnight now.

Sleep well, hope the foot's much better by now, and I'll be in touch again tomorrow! Night night!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Yes....

Good night :] After you post im off to bed. Well actually no..im off to bed after my frosties, tea and buscuits ^^
Night night :3 zZZ

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:32 am

Well there's me saying I'm all up to date with my posts, when I realise I haven't scribbled a little something here for you to read tonight while I'm out. Not much more to say mind you, except that I'm pretty hyped about tomorrow, NOT so much about the meal tonight, and that I will most likely remain in your neck of the woods for most of the day tomorrow because my cover story requires that I not arrive home before 10pm. But I know there's a Zizzi in your town...so that's my dinner in the bag. And your zoo comes highly recommended! ^^

In the meantime how about a couple of entertaining YouTube videos.

Firstly, ever heard a song and thought, "Wow, I really wish I'd been the perso to write that song." Well, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_sfnQDr1-o]THIS[/u] is one of those moments for me.

And secondly, a video which has gained some notoriety on YouTube is THIS mankini streaker, who as it so happens made this performance during a Havant & Waterlooville match. (Havant & Waterlooville are my local team...except that I don't follow football so I know nothing about them...) The captain recieves a red card for the viscious take-down, but I'm told it was withdrawn on appeal.

Hope you have a good afternoon in, and by gum I'll see you tomorrow morning!!! :D

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:36 pm

OK well back in the old OOC.

And first thing's first...what do you THINK??? All from nought but a few planks of wood.

Actually I was nearly finished and was ready to actually put it up...when I realised I'd forgotten to buy hinges. Ah.

Off to B&Q.

So while I'm there, I happen to bump into a guy who goes to the Kingdom Hall that I'm supposed to attend.

"Hello Oliver! Didn't see you this morning."
"Uh, no I've not been well, haven't made it in a couple of weeks." (Yeah...try like 8 months...)

So we have some inane conversation, and for some reason I perpetuate this by saying:

"So, how's work?"
"Um.....well....I'm still retired."
*awkward*
"Oh....darn I could swear we had a conversation about work last time. I must be thinking of someone else."

And at last minute I remembered to phone my mum to wish her a happy mother's day. Just in time to avoid her taking offence.

So what are you up to this evening? Gonna watch any more films?

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:52 pm

That..is a pretty good looking gate you've made yourself there. Pretty impressive :] As for the awkward conversation between you and this guy- haha thats quite unlucky to bump into him.

This eve i am...looking about for films though i have a headache so might sleep early. Its one of those ones that wont go away :3
Had to get the baby to sleep so i had that little goblin in my bed till about 5 minutes ago.

What about you?

EDIT: Oh yeah and were you the one who sent me a PM to me and then deleted it? Or...perhaps it was someone else?? I just didnt get to read it is all ¬¬

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:13 pm

That's weird I have an unshakeable headache this evening too. But I think it's because I skipped lunch. I don't cope well without three batches of food a day.

Yes I did send a PM this morning then deleted right away...it was just a question about the pairings in Marked but I realised afterwards that it wasn't important.

Well I just watched an episode of CSI, ironed some shirts for tomorrow...the usual rivetting Sunday night stuff. I'm tempted to make a roll-call in Marked...people be slacking. Maybe a look in on the rogues would provide some stimulus, but not tonight if you've got a headache.

Sorry about being saddled with the baby. Man, I babysat for a boy about the same age (about 6/7 months now right?) one time and...he was teething and had cholic...I swear it was the longest night of my life. One word got me through it all - CALPOL.

So college tomorrow for you eh....I guess if anything good came out of Friday it's that you got out of the psychology exam on legitimate grounds, right??

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Yeah legitimate enough- Missing the morning- i have blood tests- but i'll be in later..perhaps :]

The baby gets in such a strop. I think she's just starting teething ¬¬ i have no idea how old she is actually...bad sister.
You freely babysat...a baby over night?? O.O weird...:D

Marked is going slow...¬¬ its so annoying. I actually have to update wattpad more than anything! I reckon i'll leave BB till end of term though. Everyone is just slacking- i have plans but i cant just hatch them all at once- we'll be done in 100 posts ¬¬ (well perhaps more than that) I do know that at some point this at night in the rp...i need to get a rogue past security (didnt really think that one through) Not a small one either- i have to get Danti through...so he can go see Kiara...because..well because!
Might have to compromise..¬¬

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Hmm OK well in exchange for tid-bits, insights and previews of what's going to happen I might be willing to have Cid, Cassidy or Jeff make some clumsy mistake that gives Danti an opening to come and see Kiara.

Maybe he can throw stones at her bedroom window from, like, outside the boundary (I'm sure he's strong enough hehe) and then recite poetry over a megaphone. I still think that's a genius pairing. :] And kugorie's playing it quite well too!

As for the other pairings, I'm sure most of the girls must know who they're gunning for by now...not a great deal happening about it thought. Except Lux who's chosen to move...on the wrong guy..! It's gotta be difficult though, I'm interested to see how the first 'unveiling' takes place becaused it would be all too easy to go for the no-effort approach of "hey I think I'm your mate", "really? awesome I'll just grab the lotion, meet me upstairs in five".

I'm...hoping people are more creative than that. Not sure about Adrian though... ;)

Yeah I babysat a baby. "How hard can it be? All they do is sleep...at the most I'll have to heat up a bottle or change a nappy. No biggie right?"

Notice I said I did it once! And it wasn't quite 'overnight', just till about 3 in the morning but that was enough.

I think I might turn in soon, but I see Mouse and Wally are online so I might stick around another 30 mins or so to see if they post.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Thankyow- i'll figure a ''realistic'' way to get Danti to her so that i dont get the critic in my Rp proding and poking at my post. ¬¬
Ah it is a genius pairing >:] one of my favorites actually because its so awkward but great!

Yeah im waiting for someone to bloody well tell someone already- better not make me have to be the bearer of examples! Its about time someone pointed out who their mate is or at least dropped a bigger hint. Everyones really, really tredding eggshells about it.

Adrians partner should throw him a bit. Muaha...muahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Yeah- looking after babies is just...not good. Not when you have them permanently. Im only online to write this darn DCH post ¬¬ bleh!

Oh i did post in the OOC of marked to say we'll be fast forwarding soon. S'about it. Then i'll do a rogue post. And you can still have your barbeque...invite the entire pack! Like the old summer bonfire ones. Then it can go late into the night as well..

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Actually that's not a bad idea...since Emmy was so fondly remeniscing about those earlier! And the hints have already been that it's the start of summer....actually that's a really great idea! And what better an occassion for people to start coming out to their mates.

Well Adrian's mate was the subject of the deleted PM this morning actually...because I'm using a simple process of deduction and I'm thinking....Tai? Or possibly Emmy if you were thinking of being particularly cruel...not only to Adrian but also to poor Jeff! But you're not gonna tell me either way so I'm pretty much talking to myself here...

I never said, but ages ago I started writing a spin-off post which I was gonna share in the OOC, of Cid when he was young and it was the morning after Cassidy had presented herself to him and he'd *cough* "claimed" her. (You realise that because of you 'claim' is now a dirty word in my head?) It was gonna be really funny, basicaly about him walking into his father's study and having to 'report a mating'. Because obviously the alpha needs to know about these things right? And the awkward conversation that ensues....maybe I'll still write it...

OK I've gotta do one more thing on here then I'm going to bed. So night night, hope you get a good night's sleep, and all the best for your last week of college before Easter!

Cheerio!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:12 am

okay, so we now have movement in the marked rp. I need to post in the others at some point too...but good. I'll post now then im off to get ready to go to the doctorrrss.

Hope you had an okay sleep and the mornings looking bright-its pretty sunny here anyway.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!