Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: The New Generation

Vampire Knight: The New Generation

a part of “Vampire Knight: The New Generation”, a fictional universe by kellycat122.

Once again, Cross Academy is a school for both vampires and humans. The goal of this? For peace among both species.... but it's not as easy to do it thank it is to think about it....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: The New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Vampire Knight: The New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Vampire Knight: The New Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Vampire Knight: The New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Omg Kellycat you make the most awesome rps seriously....you freakin rock...and i'm gonna apply for a spot:D
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Well, I was in one of Everscale's roleplay which was about Vampire Knight and it died.... but it was one of my favorite roleplays so I just started a different Vampire Knight roleplay.

And Thanks!
I just will randomly get an idea (or I'm inspired) and then I'll just make a roleplay out of it -_- but I personally think I come up with too many ideas....

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Un I was wondering can my charcater have the role of event organiser or something? Such as organising balls, competitions and so involving both humans and vampires

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Sure, but I don't think there are competitions between the humans and the vampires, because the vampires go to class at night and the humans go to class at day. (have you read Vampire Knight?)

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Ok, every vampire that has been submitted so far is a pureblood -_- seriously, we can't have all purebloods in this roleplay.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wavefury on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Sorry about that. My character is an OC for multiverse stories, and having both parents as vampires is part of his back story. but if it helps, I can make his mom a turned vampire, making him 1/4 human and bumping him down to lower levels to stay in canon. If you like.

lol, I put "hide the accelerants" and still got the lawful good color. XD

wavefury
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:56 pm

xD
Seriously, all Purebloods?
Anyways, how many humans so far? I could join as whatever species you need the most.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wavefury on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Ok, bumped mine down to noble. didn't have to change much of the story, either. just one minor detail. His mother was never really important to the backstory, so it doesn't matter either way. He heals quickly, but his only real power is getting his ass kicked and getting up with a grin. The Vampire Knight Purebloods are alot stronger than that, so I don't mind bumping him down a bit. because really, I'm only limiting potential. Having to play some omni-powerful being is boring anyway. ^.^

wavefury
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Wouldn't it be so strange if a vampire loved a vampire hunter? O.o There should be one!

EDIT: heh heh heh, I created a vampire hunter.... Bwahahaha, but she actually really hates it though and she's only one because her parents forced her to be one. Yay and she's also never been happy before in her life! This is going to be so interesting... heh heh heh (and if you guys have seen a profile like hers before, it's because on a different Vampire Knight roleplay (which died) she was my character, on this roleplay though I tweaked her a bit)

Heh heh heh..... and if none of you guys know, I'm rather a devious and mischevious (it rhymes!) person!

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wavefury on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:54 pm

what confused me was her profile mentioned she had a "Rozen maiden demon form"... Does that mean she turns into an evil doll with heterochromia that says "Desu" alot?

inb4 thread needs moar desu.

sorry, force of habit...

wavefury
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Can I join as a vampire hunter as well? Male, though of course.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:05 am

Woah.... I never noticed that..... XD lol, I took that part out. Considering I just copied the skills off of one of my different character profiles but I forgot to take that part out XD
And sure Thadline, you can have up to 3 characters anyway.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:35 am

(Yep seen and read VK) I but I was thinking more of the balls because they throw such events . Cheers.

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:19 pm

um.. just wondering, but how long till we start? Sorry to sound antsy but I am really excited and can't wait to start! :D
Thank you soooo much for starting this awesome rp!!

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:51 pm

We can start now, and then others can join along the way. Anyways~ Does anyone think we need a plot for this roleplay? (I don't think that the point of this roleplay is some of the vampires falling in love with a human is a plot..... So we might need a plot.....)

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:52 pm

as in sub-plots, or just a whole general plot for the rp?
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Thats a good point. We kinda do need a plot.
I don't really have any ideas right now though....Sorry :(

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:08 pm

well i can think of sub-plots (like mine plots...) but right now i do have a bit of a headache, I'll post my idea as soon as something pops into my head.

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:07 pm

I'm make an antagonist character for this roleplay so we have one.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!