Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: The New Generation

Vampire Knight: The New Generation

a part of “Vampire Knight: The New Generation”, a fictional universe by kellycat122.

Once again, Cross Academy is a school for both vampires and humans. The goal of this? For peace among both species.... but it's not as easy to do it thank it is to think about it....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: The New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Vampire Knight: The New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wavefury on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:49 pm

good idea. conflict always helps with drama. ^.^

posting filler in the mean time. we can work on building character relations while you plan something. :)

lol, I put "hide the accelerants" and still got the lawful good color. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wavefury
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Ok well I made this one pureblood called Sakura, who is kind of like an illusion. She's going to cause a lot of mayhem, but everyone that hasn't seen her before ever doesn't know of her existence. And currently no one knows of her name.

Heh but she might apply for the academy sometime though.
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:25 pm

OMG i'm sorry I was unable to poste yesterday..and you guys are so far ahead...sorry I'm going to have to drop out of it...i don't have enough time and you gusy are already at date with the rp...sorry kellycat
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arsufin on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Is it still possible to join this? I do not know much about vampire knight, but I really like Vampire rps.

Arsufin
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wavefury on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:30 pm

I suggest you read the wiki linked to the main page to get the background, and maybe watch a few of the episodes at watchanimeon[dot]com. this isn't a typical vampire mansion kind of story, and if you're a vamp and you sparkle, I'm obligated to hit you. not only is it non-canon, it's just plain stupid, and I'm getting sick of seeing it.[/rant]

but on actually joining, I'd submit a profile either way, then kelly can approve or reject the character.

EDIT:
Ok, just read the wiki myself, and noticed it says fuck all about the vampires themselves in this universe.

and so, because I enjoy ranting about random trivia and shit, Here's a short guide to the vampires of "Vampire Knight" As far as I know, this is all in-canon information, and it's from memory, so feel free to correct me or remind me of bits I've left out.

The first thing to be noted, is that for all intents and purposes, the vampires seem to be alive. They are born vampires, have a childhood, grow up (although at a much slower rate than humans) and thus have child, adolescent, and adults among their numbers. All of the vampires are both smart, and beautiful, which is described as a type of lure to attract human prey and make them drop their defenses.

In the series, vampires do consume human food, at one point having a birthday party, in which they even serve cake. it doesn't seem to nourish them, however, as they still rely on blood as their main source of food. In an effort to coexist with humanity, students of the night class at cross academy helped develop "Blood tablets" a sort of alka-seltzer, but instead of fizzy water, you get synthetic blood. It isn't quite the same as real blood, as many vampires complain about it, and voice a preference for the real thing. As a side note, vampire children apparently have the ability to drain life force of humans by kissing them, such as on the cheek. Also, lesser vampires can become stronger by drinking the blood of a stronger vampire.

Third to be noted, is that they act in a hierarchical manner, the purebloods being the highest level (so much as touching one without permission is considered taboo and punishable by death.) To maintain pureblood status through bloodlines, inbreeding is common place, as true purebloods are rare. Next are the noble class, vampires who are related to the purebloods, and are subservient to them. Next is the common class. there's not much to be said about them. they are average joes, who go about their daily lives. Lastly, are the Level E's. Level E's are humans who became vampires who couldn't cope with drinking human blood, and eventually become feral. they are hunted by vampire hunters and vampires alike.

Humans can only become vampires by being bitten by a Pureblood. the transformation can take a few days, but can be resisted by a strong individual, and can take years to take hold.

Sunlight doesn't seem to harm them, as there are several instances that the vampires are spotted during the day. They don't nessicarily like the sunlight, and seem nocturnal by nature. they do not sparkle, but neither do they burn. they just get irritated.

They sleep in beds. not coffins.

the last thing I can think of is their powers. All of the vamps have the usual speed and agility noted by vampires, along with the senses of hearing, sight, and smell. however, they also have secondary abilities. these can range from telekinesis, freezing things, etc. it's wide and diverse, and powers are unique to the character's personality, so have fun with it. This seems to be limited to Purebloods and nobles, as I've never seen a Level E with powers. If they have them, they don't know how to use them. Purebloods also tend to have a higher level of power than nobles, which helps reinforce the hierarchy.

wavefury
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Question!! So, is this going to mainly center around the vamp. characters since there are so many of them?
And how many Disciplinary Comity members do we have? If we have room for one more, I would LOVE if my character could fill the spot.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wavefury on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:03 am

that's up to kelly, but we only have 2 disciplinary committee students (aka prefects), and i think only one's posted so far. I'd submit a character for kellycat to review. we do have few of the day class students right now, so if you'd like to get involved either way, you could submit a profile for that.

wavefury
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:31 am

But I already have a character.... Do I need to make another one???

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wavefury on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:30 am

Rules on the main page say you can have up to 3 characters.

wavefury
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Ya I know, but I don't really want to make another character. I was just wondering if I could make her a perfect, if there was a spot open for it.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!