Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Friday the 13th: Thirty Years Later

Friday the 13th: Thirty Years Later

a part of “Friday the 13th: Thirty Years Later”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

It's been 30 years since the events at Camp Crystal Lake resurfaced, and people are now ready to reopen the camp. This doesn't make Jason too happy. {{NEED CHARACTERS D:}}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Friday the 13th: Thirty Years Later”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Friday the 13th: Thirty Years Later

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby F13Fan on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:03 am

Hey, I just joined so I'm kind of still getting the feel for things. I created a character for the roleplay. This seems like it'll be fun. I'm a big F13 fan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

F13Fan
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby treskttn on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:19 pm

i post daily... more than once if possible. so ill be here :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

treskttn
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:05 pm

F13Fan, I'm glad you took interest, but honestly I'd like us all to play a counselor or any other character that is young and stupid. Cops usually get killed right off the bat in horror movies, and in my last rp a cop character was in it and it didn't work out too well. Is it ok if you submitted a character that's a counselor?
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:34 pm

hey everyone, I'm sorry im being really slow about posting my intro, Its finals week and I have a few things due today so I've been really busy I will try to get my post up tonight but I'm not promising anything
Thanks for bearing with me,
Mist

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R0NlN on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Btw Jay, it's ur post in the RP

R0NlN
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:01 pm

I was going to wait for mist but she's busy with finals so I'll try to get a post tomorrow morning.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Edited my last post, please read it. It's our first kill. Btw, nobody post that you saw Zack get killed, that'd ruin the story. We need some suspense o.O

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R0NlN on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Nice kill. I'm sure it'll get even scarier once he starts going after player-controlled characters

R0NlN
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby treskttn on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:00 pm

hehe. i liked it sir. I'm afraid to know how I die... don't let it be in the shower, i get paranoid XD ahaha

treskttn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Ok, so I think once we get a few more posts in, we'll go to the night time and we'll get to the good stuff. That means Tommy might want to get in soon if you want to do what we talked about R0nin

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 pm

I'm still super busy with exams and finishing up school so I probably won't be able to post until late tomorrow evening at the earliest, I hope thats ok...

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby treskttn on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:16 pm

and everyone dissappears off of the face of the universe and i end up the only one posting.

treskttn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:14 pm

SORRY SORRY!!! AAH AHHH I'm so sorry! I will post, its this stupid essay its ruining my creative vibe ><!

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby treskttn on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:43 am

its all good. take ur time. atleast ur actually checking and answering the ooc :)

treskttn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:13 am

I'm not gone. I just don't want to post until atleast two others have after me. I wish we had more people. I'll try to get more.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby treskttn on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:48 pm

i can get another person

treskttn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby treskttn on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:43 pm

idk where the other ppl are, but maybe we should just continue?

treskttn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:51 pm

I think we should end this. It's not much fun with two people posting. I'm sorry, I really wanted this to work, but I think it'd be better if we ended it :(

Thank you sooo much for being loyal to the end. Theres not too many people that do these days...

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby treskttn on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:23 pm

aww. ok idk where they all went :( its kind of upsetting, this wudve been an awesome rp. Well, hmu if u ever start another.

treskttn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:36 am

most of the member here are still in school and half prob never heard of friday the 13th :)

I was surprised that this one the only Friday rpg here

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!