Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Spark

Spark

a part of “Spark”, a fictional universe by Chihari.

Her life will be changed forever when the secrets of her past are revealed

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Spark”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Spark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Spark

Amira Spark;Taken by Lovely Spade she is the princess of Vaelaria who was assassinated by a corrupt royal advisor. Her parents sensed that soon they would be killed and sealed every last bit of their powers into a jewel necklace. They entrusted their daughters guardian with it, and only once Amira can collect her memories will she be able to accept her parents final gift. The fate of Vaelaria and possibly the human world rest in her hands.

Amira's Guardian;Taken by AxelZero93 he looked after Amira her entire life, but couldn't make it in time to stop her assassination. A mysterious energy compelled him to travel into the world of the humans and led him right to the princess. Her holds the jewel that will unlock Amira's full potential, but first he must help her remember her past.

Amira's Boyfriend;
(Reserved by zane saphire) he was just a normal high school boy, but after finding out about Amira's past and her plans to leave him and the human world behind he makes a deal with a demon. She kills him and he is revived by dark magic as a demon himself. Now on the Demon King's side he plans on killing Amira's guardian and bringing her back to the human world, but he will find that things won't be that simple.

Amira's Best Friend;
(Reserved by cryingbloodredtears) she's like Amira's sister and insisted she take her too on her journey to Vaelaria. What she doesn't know is she has the power to heal people. Acting as a second guardian, she plans on helping Amira to the very end.

Ishizu, the Female Demon;Taken by Chihari she travels often to the human world to collect human souls for the Demon King to consume, but was attracted to Amira's boyfriend by the dark intentions within his heart. After hearing his plan she makes a deal with him, believing he might be a valuable asset to the King because of the darkness in his heart.

The Demon King; he bribed an advisor of the King and Queen of Vaelaria to poison them, and their daughter. Once they were out of the way he met no resistance in his taking over of the kingdom. Ishizu is his personal guard who obeys his every command. She bought Amira's boyfriend to him, encouraging the King to use the boy against the princess.

Rules:
-Follow the rules and we'll all get along, disobey them and things won't be so pretty.
-Spots will be reserved no longer than 24 hours max!
-Romance is encouraged, duh, but don't scar us for life with anything graphic!
-Violence is allowed, just don't go around mindlessly hacking people up.
-Colorful language, don't go overboard with it.
-No one-liners, you will be murdered!
-Try to at least post a juicy paragraph, more and you get a prize :D
-Don't join, post a little, then disappear! Let's stay together :P
-Let me know if you won't be able to post so I can arrange something for your character!
-Now for the most cliched rule, let's have funzies

Currently accepting members!!!
Last edited by Chihari on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Spark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:30 pm

Can I be reserved as the Demon boy friend. And where is the chare skeleton

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Sure, I saved your spot!
And here is the character sheet:

Appearance:[anime or drawn preferred]
Role:
Name:
Nickname:
Dislikes:
Abilities:(max. two)
Weapons:(max. two)
Anything Else?

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Come forth people :)!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Just finished submitting my character, I hope more people join up soon! :D

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Can I be the best friend?
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Of course! I'll go ahead and save the spot for you!

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:28 pm

We can start soon! I'm still waiting on cryingbloodredtears profile, and we need someone to be the Demon King.

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:42 pm

I finished it and posted. :)

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Yay I posted :)!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Everyone can begin posting!

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:15 pm

was my chara in Amira's car or what.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:02 pm

I guess Zane is in Amira's car.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Thanks for explaning that.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:40 pm

No problem :)!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:33 am

"I don't know who you are, but you better keep your distance."

was that towards Axel or Rina?
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:47 am

It was towards Axel.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:43 pm

k thnx x3

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Ok, you guys seriously have to start using the ooc, the ooc communication between the RPers is just as important as the RP itself. this RP is slowing down, and eventually it will DIE if there is no communications, so come one people, get your ideas out, and talk to your RPmates!!! :D

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:10 am

I want this rp to continue, but I think I'm waiting for Chihari to post.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!