Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Masquerade Season

Masquerade Season

a part of “Masquerade Season”, a fictional universe by Chihari.

Every Summer the royal children from kingdoms all around the lands vacation at the Masquerade House, love is in the air...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Masquerade Season”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Masquerade Season

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Akantha wrote:Anders...Reminds me of Dragon Age T-T....That mage was awesome right up until he blasted the grand cleric...

Anyways before I go off complaining about lost love in that video game I think Ellios is okay. Uhm if I really had to think..At first I was going to put Halcyone or Halkyone. For other choices : Callisto, Evadne, Igraine, Isolde...I have lots of ideas hehehe

Alright, so Ellios it is then?

Also poor Anders D:
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Yup. I just submitted with Ellios. (Anders deserved it btw! He went insane XD) Also if the question every comes up why we have different hair colors...Just say you take after pappy and I take after mummy kay? I think that will explain enough in itself. That is, if I get accepted.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Akantha wrote:Yup. I just submitted with Ellios. (Anders deserved it btw! He went insane XD) Also if the question every comes up why we have different hair colors...Just say you take after pappy and I take after mummy kay? I think that will explain enough in itself. That is, if I get accepted.

Hopefully we both do xD

However, i looked at yours, as well as everyone elses, and it looked good to me (How did i do this you ask? I'm magic is how :O)

I just hope mine is accepted xD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby songstar13 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:27 am

Might I be able to request a reservation of the Vampire Prince position? I was going to type up a character intro right now, but then realized how tired I was. I'd be able to have it up by this time tomorrow, however. Also, I have to search for the 'bedroom' picture, since I don't have one yet. That one might be a bit hard.

songstar13
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:29 am

I reserved the vampire prince position earlier and turned in a character sheet as well, but dunno if it got accepted >.<
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby songstar13 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:33 am

cirrus_sd wrote:I reserved the vampire prince position earlier and turned in a character sheet as well, but dunno if it got accepted >.<

Oh Okay. That's fine. I'll just concentrate on 'A Door in the Woods' then. :)

EDIT: Oh, if you look at the main page of the roleplay, it says you have the Vampire Princess role reserved. :S

songstar13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:48 am

oh, no. that's Chihari. I wanted the Vampire prince and posted earlier about it, but I haven't heard whether I actually got him or not. so it isn't official or anything. we could probably both vie for the position and such, or if you really want, I could pick another charrie

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby songstar13 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:03 am

cirrus_sd wrote:oh, no. that's Chihari. I wanted the Vampire prince and posted earlier about it, but I haven't heard whether I actually got him or not. so it isn't official or anything. we could probably both vie for the position and such, or if you really want, I could pick another charrie

Naw, it's fine. You go ahead. :) I've found another roleplay that piques my interest a bit more, and I won't take on three roleplays at once. I know my limits. Have fun! And good luck.

songstar13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:44 am

Dang, I didn't think of the last name till now. I already submitted my character as well...CURSES!
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Could I reserve the Demon Prince? If sooo, I'll have the bundle of joy up by the end of the night. Now that you guys' have been talking about DA2, I'm gonna go play it. And romance Fenris, because Anders' is crazy. EVERYONE KEEPS SHOWING UP AT MY MANSION FOR SEX, TELL THEM TO STOP. Everyone except Fenris. Damn him. -shakes fist-

Anyhow.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Yonbibuns....Your my hero now~!! I love Fenris and his romance scene is AMAZING!!!! Like...*Blabbers on about how the scene went* and then he was so sexy hahahaha! But to get Fenris you pretty much have to romance him completely.

I did a little player stuff and romanced both Anders and Fenris at the same time. I still got Fenris but Fenris was angry at my relationship with Anders....So yeah but the love scene was just the best. Have you romanced the special character? Sebastian? I really wanna romance that guy!!! >//<

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Page two @.@

Err..., everyone has been accepted so far, I just posted my character up! To answer an earlier question, I only include theme songs in the characters sheets 'cause I like to see what music other people listen to ^-^;; We can start posting tomorrow, hopefully by then all of the spots will be taken!
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Bah! That will take forever though >.<

Fine, il try to wait :3

Also, say and do what you want with Anders, he is still an epic healer. You will need him.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:02 pm

PM from GM: We may begin posting. We should all be arriving at the mansion now! All posters, to positions! xD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogsEyes on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:56 am

Fweeee. If it's not too late can I reserve the Lycan prince? :3
I'M TYPING IN GREEN!

NOW I'M TYPING IN BLUE!

uh.... lolz

DogsEyes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogsEyes on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:01 am

Ooops. I just realized he was taken. xD Then I guess I could reserve the angel prince?

DogsEyes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:49 am

Umm, why has no one posted yet, excluding one individual?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Akantha: Pfft, hey! You were my hero even before that since you mentioned DA2 and its' amazing characters. Fenris is the sexiest manslave I've ever laid eyes on; yes yes yes yes. I mean, really, his voice can make the most rigid people swoon. So, I'm gonna have to do all of his quests, get him all his gifts, and slander mages to get him to show up at the mansion? Broody elf. I love me some elf lovin'. Actually, in all of the Dragon Age's, I'm pretty much a hoe-bag. I can't help it. I mean, I slept with Isabella already and I'm always tempted to romance Anders and Fenris, but I'll try to stay faithful to Fenris.

NOT YET. I hear Sebastian is a prude (even though in his past he used to be a player, he's in love with the Chantry now), and his romance is even harder to achieve. But he's lovely. I might just go for him when I restart.

Bane: No, no. I agree, Anders is the man when it comes to healing. He's always in my group. Without him, I'd be in the ditch.

EDIT: I'll post Prince Rae; the Demon Prince, tomorrow after work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:01 am

*dies from a lack of people posting*

*Anders comes to revive*

*More posts are required to revive*

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:23 pm

Argh, I'll post tomorrow. Late days at work are late.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!