Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The "Treaty" of Heaven & Hell

The "Treaty" of Heaven & Hell

a part of “The "Treaty" of Heaven & Hell”, a fictional universe by cat847.

Two exact opposites, but they have to get along, or the war will be started all over again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The "Treaty" of Heaven & Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The "Treaty" of Heaven & Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Mon May 09, 2011 10:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The "Treaty" of Heaven & Hell"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cat847
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The "Treaty" of Heaven & Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Tue May 10, 2011 11:35 am

Hey!

I'm interested in joining, but I have one question. Is it okay if the princess's protector is a female? Or were you planning on it being a male role?
â™ĨIt's hot to feel the rush, to push the dangerous
I'm gonna run right to, to the edge with you
Where we can both fall in loveâ™Ĩ
(`'â€ĸ.¸(` 'â€ĸ. ¸ * ¸.â€ĸ'´)¸.â€ĸ'´)
ÂĢ´¨`áƒĻâ™Ĩ Edge of Gloryâ™ĨáƒĻ´¨`Âģ
(¸. â€ĸ'´(¸.â€ĸ'´ * `'â€ĸ.¸)`'â€ĸ.¸ )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue May 10, 2011 3:59 pm

I am interested in this. could i reserve the prince guy?
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Tue May 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Sure Willow Stardust, I'm fine if the princess's protector is female. And sure pieluver you can reserve the prince.

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Tue May 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Great, I'll have my profile up this evening!

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue May 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Whee! I love Daemons. I'm going to have fun with this >:3

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howler on Tue May 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Could I kindly reserve the angel hunter role?
"Ideas you can get anywhere. Skills to express those ideas are what I need. Think about it. What do you get if you set a baby down with a bucket of paint? A big mess, that's what. If you get an adult with a lifetime of art to express but no technique to do it with, they won't do any better than a baby"
-Ian McConville

Howler
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Tue May 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Sure Howler

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Tue May 10, 2011 11:21 pm

I just submitted my character! I haven't gotten the chance to resize her image to fit the icon part, but I'll fix that soon as I can. If anything needs to be changed just let me know! I hope you like her =D

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Wed May 11, 2011 6:16 pm

I'M JOINING FAST TO THE IDEA BOX!! MOM GET ME MY COOKIES!
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Wed May 11, 2011 7:24 pm

DONE!!! -still eating a cookie- sorry it took a bit long, I got lost in ideas in the middle of it. Well that's done let's go back to eating. -Takes out another and eats it-

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Wed May 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Ok, I am going to do the last post, the people who want to take the last slots can during the roleplay. And here is the format for posting:
Code: Select all
[color=YOUR HEX CODE HERE][center][size=200]CHARACTERS FULL NAME HERE[/size]

TEXT HERE[/color][/center]

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howler on Wed May 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Dammit. Things have come up recently, I'm not going to be able to get much time to make the character for far too long. Better get rid of my reservation. Best of luck!

Howler
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Thu May 12, 2011 12:11 am

I shall post in the morning!

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Thu May 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Damnit, I'm having a problem with the stupid color. Can someone help me?

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Thu May 12, 2011 7:52 pm

before the hex code number, put # in it

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Thu May 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet, I'm working on one now! ^-^;

EDIT: Posted! The original color was way too bright so I changed my official color to a darker green!

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Fri May 13, 2011 6:17 am

Wow thanks. Well i'll remember that.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Sat May 14, 2011 4:28 pm

If anyone is interested, another roleplay of mine- roleplay/cantarella-matched/ - needs one last boy character (is 18 years old). All the people of the roleplay are really eager to start the roleplay, so if your interested, please join!

cat847
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!