Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Nonsense Game

The Nonsense Game

a part of “The Nonsense Game”, a fictional universe by cdra.

You've been chosen to "playtest" The Nonsense Game, a full-scale virtual world made by a madman known only as The Orchestrator. Now you're trapped inside his reality, with the only escape to finish his game... however you do that.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Nonsense Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Nonsense Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cdra on Thu May 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Don't worry, I'll make sure that everyone is aware when posting starts. I'll start posting once a few more characters are on the list; just wait for me to start it. (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cdra
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu May 12, 2011 8:11 pm

Hey, I was wonderin if there is anything wrong with my character--just in case, so I can fix her. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri May 13, 2011 12:47 am

@Cdra:

Yosh! I'll (We'll) be constructing the character(s) right away. :P
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cdra on Fri May 13, 2011 4:29 am

Mirror: No real problems here~ I just had to think before I accepted her.

cdra
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri May 13, 2011 6:24 am

Thanks :) Hey, I have a friend who wants to be my companion. I know I already have one on my profile, but if he makes him, I'll probably adjust the one on my profile to his. I hope this is okay, I asked him becuz I really wanted my companion to be a guy, but I am terrible at playing guys.
Thank ya:D

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Fri May 13, 2011 7:53 am

Well, anyone who can use a word like "tsundere" gets my vote! I'll post a character soon.

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Fri May 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Oh gawd please not too many people :) I suck at keeping track of more then 3 people.... so yeah sorry if I'm slow and confused some times
If you kill Callen, I'm going to kill you, and then Quinn. My penguin army shall rise from the crumbles of the great Cookie war of Elderon IV, and rue the day you ever did displease me you will!
-psalm 3:5; Book of Nevermore

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cdra on Fri May 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Mirror: If you want to do that, then that's fine, just tell me who he is when he signs up :)

Alan23: Hehe, my otaku vocabulary is relatively impressive~

Nevermore: Oh well, if there are lots of people, that doesn't bother me. As long as there aren't more than 10-15 I can function. Such is this game. =D

cdra
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri May 13, 2011 6:32 pm

I have submitted my Charrie. He is scarily like me, i must admit, down to the drawing itself. I will have a drawing of Archer done shortly if you like.
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat May 14, 2011 1:10 am

Okay, submitted my character. If anything should be... Wrong? Just tell me so and I'll fix it. Also, I will add a link to my companion whenever Gamer_Templar is done XD (We are still discussing through his origin. ^^) And a picture should be done this weekend... Or else I'll just search for a random picture that satisfies my eyesight XD

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cdra on Sat May 14, 2011 1:40 am

It looks fine right now, Archlkan, but I would like to wait until your partner posts to accept you. :)

I also like you peoples drawing pictures for me <3 not required of course, but do it if you want to!

cdra
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat May 14, 2011 1:52 am

I've sumitted my Companion character now. If you need me, I'll be right here, dude! =D

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cdra on Sat May 14, 2011 2:26 am

You guys are in. 8D I actually think it'll be fun having some companions played by other people. Should provide fun opportunities for roleplaying and for me to work my evil plot magic.

cdra
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cdra on Sat May 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Alright everyone, I've posted the first post. Sorry for the wall of text. I can't help it D: I'm going to keep you updated as to the information you have access to in this thread, if anything new comes up. For now the introduction should suffice.

Your Companions know that there are a few tutorial gates in the area, each of which will lead to a different fighting terrain with some training dummies so that you can practice using your weapons. After this, a path opens to the next area, where you will fight some Basic Noobs (no defined weaknesses or strengths) and cannot die while fighting, so you can get used to hitting things. You can then leave these gates. There is a large gate which leads to The Orchestrator's social tutorial chamber, which is a large ballroom area where you will be expected to meet and greet your fellow users, then receive your first real challenge. After this point, all challenges will be accessed from Gates.

The Companions have all the information listed in the plot introduction, as well. They know little of The Orchestrator (he is the ruler of the game and is requiring you to play and win his challenges) and less of Amalia (she appears to be his Companion). If you're wondering if you have access to certain information or aren't sure about something, comment here or PM me!

If you have suggestions for challenges to do in the future, just for fun, send me a PM! It helps a lot if people come up with these, and it provides a chance for you to get the scenes/development you want.

cdra
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun May 15, 2011 4:47 am

I think I'll be able to figure stuff out =O

Anyhow, placed my introduction post. Kinda... Wut? But couldn't think of anything good so I just decided to go with the random introduction. =|

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun May 15, 2011 5:56 am

I take that I am refused?

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun May 15, 2011 1:28 pm

hey, I'm just warning you, I'm leaving for camp tomorrow morning and won't get back until after 2:00 pm on Friday.
I'm probably going to make my character like pass out (because she hit her head really hard) and then the guy who plays my companion can probably just carry her around everywhere if that's all right.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun May 15, 2011 3:00 pm

there we are, my intro post. Hope it was okay? And is it all right if i muck around with Eos's language on here? I can't use the characters, but i can use the sounds he makes.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cdra on Sun May 15, 2011 4:40 pm

@Archlkan: Yeah, things are a tad random right now. But they always will be a little!

@Mirror: That's fine, as long as you and your Companion work it out. Whatever will work.

@Thoriat: I sent you a PM, but you never responded... and if you did it got lost in the system somewhere. But so might have my message.

@pieluver: Yep, that'd be fine. Generic is just typing random crap, so you're fine there. (seriously, she just hits buttons. I've watched her.)

cdra
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun May 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Okie-doke! I've been working on the language, and this will be the perfect place to exact it! 31 characters and 52 words so far! Wheee...

pieluver
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!