Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cantarella: Matched

Cantarella: Matched

a part of “Cantarella: Matched”, a fictional universe by cat847.

5 Princes all have to have an arranged marriage, and at the masquerade ball they will be matched with one girl out of 5, but once the mask is removed, will they actually fall in love?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cantarella: Matched”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Cantarella: Matched

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Fri May 20, 2011 5:20 pm

I'm so glad that this roleplay is still alive ^.^ Most of my roleplays die a little while after they start v.v Hopefully, the same thing won't happen to this one. I kinda really like this roleplay and the idea and how it's going so far.... XD
I hope you gate a great prom Gorie!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cat847
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon May 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Yeah, it's cool that it's still alive...but I really can't post anything until something happens with Aiden. It's been a while...and, without interaction, I don't know what do to. :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon May 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Not to mention neither me or zath can post again without screwing up the RP's time.
Image Image

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Wed May 25, 2011 4:58 pm

sorry I have been absent because of exams!!!

I'm back now though :P
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed May 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Ah, that explains it. :P

I might not be able to post until much later, really...going to eat dinner somewhere else and might not be back until late. Just a heads-up. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri May 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Nyaaaa~ X64, where are you? xD

Yeah, I can see how everyone might be really busy, what with the end of the school year coming. I don't know how many of you are still in school, or are in college or the like. I finish in 4 days exactly. Then I've got senior finals, and then Graduation on the 13th. <3

Also, I really like this roleplay, so lets keep it alive as long as possible! :)
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat May 28, 2011 12:18 am

I know...I don't really want this to end, either. I was having fun with this...I've already finished school for the semester, so I'm just starting to get a little impatient. But there are some people who haven't finished school, so I know I have to wait. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sat May 28, 2011 12:37 am

Don't worry, Gorie, I'm still here! >.< I've just been waiting for Shinku (Cat847) to post so I could do both my character's posts at once.....

I really like this RP, too!

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Sat May 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Sorry guys, I'll post right now. ^-^ I've been really really busy with schoolwrok and all that stuff so I haven't had time to post.

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Sun May 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Guys, I'm probably going to restart this, since it seems like a lot of people haven't posted for a long time, anyways, if anyone wants to reserve the spot they had in this roleplay just PM me about it since you guys can have them first.

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sun May 29, 2011 11:05 pm

O.O I missed a lot

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!