Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cantarella: Matched

Cantarella: Matched

a part of “Cantarella: Matched”, a fictional universe by cat847.

5 Princes all have to have an arranged marriage, and at the masquerade ball they will be matched with one girl out of 5, but once the mask is removed, will they actually fall in love?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cantarella: Matched”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Cantarella: Matched

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sat May 14, 2011 11:11 pm

YAY! RPing!!!!
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Sat May 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Here is the format for posting:
Code: Select all
[color=YOUR HEX CODE HERE][center][size=200]CHARACTERS FULL NAME HERE[/size]

TEXT HERE[/color][/center]
Last edited by cat847 on Tue May 31, 2011 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cat847
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sun May 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Oh, if anyone read my post before a couple of hours ago. I editted some of it. I was kinda in a rush to finished it since it was 3 am and 4 am when I finally finished it. There was a awkward hole or two, but they have been taken care of.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Sun May 15, 2011 7:07 pm

@zath: Uh, zath is your character refering to Aika or just a random girl by the wall? Sorry I can't tell, since it's kinda vague...
"You'll have to be a little more specific --- A lot of things are my fault."

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun May 15, 2011 7:11 pm

@Zath my charrie made a sarcastic comment to Kyi on his last post btw DX don't leave him hanginggggg lol
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sun May 15, 2011 8:47 pm

@NaotoArisato: Kyi was talking to Ravelin, he PMed me asking to reply to it a while ago but I had to do a few things and forgot to log myself out..... again. Anyway, he was vague about it. If he didn't PMed me I wouldn't have known Kyi was adressing to my character.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Sun May 15, 2011 8:50 pm

@Ravelin: Oh, okay. I didn't want to be rude and just ignore it but didn't want it to stall, thanks anyways. ^-^

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sun May 15, 2011 9:08 pm

At least this could give your character and HiddenNymths' character some bomding time and might end up being friends. The girls are going to meet up sooner or later anyways..... Ravelin's probably going to go through this RP kicking and screaming. "I heard that, writer! Can you blame me?! I was freakin' KIDNAPPED and now I'm going to be engaged to some stupid prince?! Ona different topic, why do we have the same name?" .....Just get you butt back to the ball..... Characters, you can't live with them and you can't RP without them. "Same thing goes for writers, RPers, nerds, or whatever you guys call yourselves!" Shut up and get back in the RP!

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue May 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Alright! All the princes and princesses-to-be are gathered in the center. Let's get this party started!
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 17, 2011 2:25 pm

As soon as cat gets back online that is ,lol.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Tue May 17, 2011 6:56 pm

All I can think right now is, "DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNN!!" xD

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Wed May 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Nothing like adding a comedic moment followed by a death scare ;D

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu May 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Sorry i havent been active but I will post later today.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Thu May 19, 2011 10:54 pm

I'm going to make the roleplay more interesting >:) All the characters have to share a room with the one they are engaged to.

cat847
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Fri May 20, 2011 7:23 am

@Naoki I'm sorry if I over stepped my bounds by saying that your character took his arm. i just didn't want to wait for your response and i wanted to progress the story.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Fri May 20, 2011 9:54 am

Sharing a room to who the girl's are engaged to would be interesting.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri May 20, 2011 11:56 am

..Yeah, that would be interesting. :P Ah...Song isn't really going to like that idea much...she's already having problems geting along with Aiden :P Should get more interesting.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri May 20, 2011 12:57 pm

*wiggles eyebrows*
mwahaha sounds like things will get interesting. xD I don't think Aria would have a problem with it, but I don't know about Pandora haha It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. :D

ALSO
Its prom night. And I'm just about to hop in the shower. Seniors had a half day, and I went out to lunch with the girls, and then with my friend to pick up her flowers. Sooooo now I'm home, going to get a shower, let my hair dry, and then get ready. <3 Wish me luck guys~ And I'll post again when I get the chance. Probably tomorrow sometime though, because we have prom (over at 11:30) and a post-prom party (over at 6 am, but I'm leaving probably around 3 am). Anyway, I can't wait to read what happens when I get back! :)
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Fri May 20, 2011 1:21 pm

Well, at least Song wouldn't either tie her prince to his bed while she escapes or lock him out of the room completely..... unlike Ravelin would, lol.

Also, HAVE FUN AT PROM GORIEXGORIE!!!! :)

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Fri May 20, 2011 5:02 pm

@Sneaky
It's fine with me, just a simple movement nothing big =)

Not related but, I hate not having computer access...sneaking around is annoying (currently on my PSP)

And I hope your prom is great, Gorie!

lazuli
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!