Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Damnation

Dragon Age: Damnation

a part of “Dragon Age: Damnation”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

No longer considering new characters. An alternate universe based off of the Dragon Age: Origins game with some tweaks here or there. Will not be limited to Ferelden nor the main quest. note; will include DA: 2 lore at some point!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Damnation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Age: Damnation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon May 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Mm both gorgeous cultures~nice.

I only have half of my post done and will post tomorrow, got called for a client. I'm being commissioned to do massage at someone's birthday party, 6PM-2AM. xD;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Tue May 31, 2011 6:09 am

O.o .... Damn .... You sure do love your work... But then again, I can work for hours as a Private DJ supposing I'm allowed to play whatever. Love it....Despite the fact that I am rarely given a chair to sit on XD (they're afraid I'll get lazy).
Could use some members for this RP, a fantasy, strategy RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue May 31, 2011 6:52 pm

I really really do. <3 Oooh DJ huh? I could never do that, I get nervous on stage or with any gross amount of attention on me. D: And I'm sure my choice of song would just clash.

And normally I wouldn't allow those hours buuuut it's a good friend's b-day party. Plus there will be food there. Fam loves food. Especially free food she did not have to cook herself.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue May 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Fammikins wrote:I really really do. <3 Oooh DJ huh? I could never do that, I get nervous on stage or with any gross amount of attention on me. D: And I'm sure my choice of song would just clash.

And normally I wouldn't allow those hours buuuut it's a good friend's b-day party. Plus there will be food there. Fam loves food. Especially free food she did not have to cook herself.

You have much to teach us, Fam. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue May 31, 2011 7:30 pm

Free food makes lots of things worthwhile.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Tue May 31, 2011 11:56 pm

almostinsane wrote:
Fammikins wrote:I really really do. <3 Oooh DJ huh? I could never do that, I get nervous on stage or with any gross amount of attention on me. D: And I'm sure my choice of song would just clash.

You have much to teach us, Fam. :P

Yes. Yes indeed.

Klause
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:25 am

No there is much you all can teach ME. Such as staying on time with posts and FOCUSING for them. I am a bad GM. @____@

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:35 am

Well... maybe you have some bad GM habits, but that doesn't make you a bad GM. Plus, we love you enough to stick around. But yeah... usually when I'm procrastinating on posts, it's because I'm in too many things or have too much RL stuff going on. If either of those applies, that might be your problem right there. XD

In other sad news, I think Lucror Metus might be in rigor mortis. Oh, pun! I'm so punny. Okay, okay, I'll stop.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:53 am

Yeah...I just need to let things settle down. o_e It's been go-go-go for awhile now and things are starting to trickle. *shuffles DA pots to tomorrow* I really ma sorry I can't pick myself up right now though graaah.

I was actually going to announce it closed too, it's been too long. I should just stick with DA and very few others. xD;

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:44 am

Sounds like a good gameplan. No need to burden yourself with too much extra stuff. It's not fun if it's too labor-intensive!

I did kinda figure haha, but it's all good. This one's my favorite anyway. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Sorry I didn't get to a post before my trip to Idaho! I had a lot of fun. Nana kept swearing at the tv. I love her. <3

Anyhoo I'm working on a post today and am going to play Dragon Age to help spur a bit more muse. Hope everyone has been well!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:37 pm

You call your grandmother Nana too? Funnily enough, my Nana is visiting me right now. She doesn't swear at the television, but she's still funny.

You show that muse who's boss, Fammi!

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:51 pm

Nana is an adorable term to me heheh. And hooray nana visits!

Mm game is taking over me. I have the post planned out, just absorbed in the game now. xD; Whoops. I still haven't beaten DA: 2. I'm so disappointed in myself.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:25 pm

You call yourself a Dragon Age fan? I'm disappointed in you. You know, Anders *spoiler* the *spoiler* and then *spoiler* *spoiler* the *spoiler* *spoiler* *spoiler*.

On a lighter note, calling your grandmother nana is full of win. Remnants of your family's culture.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ara on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:28 am

Haha I call my grandma nana too. Aaand I got my old job back! Good to be making money again.

Ara
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:14 pm

I know what Anders does I'm just stuck at that part. I keep dying. xD; I seem to have no potions on me so I had to start all over and am stocking up on potions. I'm a fan through and through, don't you forget that.
And I still mourn the lose of Isabella. Messed up in Act...3 I think it was and now she's forever shadowed in the party room. o_e

Congrats Ara!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Sweet deal Ara! I wish I was making money, but sadly I am not. Things cost too much! D:<

Fammi, the same thing happened to me on the first playthrough. Her friendship or rivalry has to be almost maxed out for her to come back, which is annoyingly difficult if you don't keep her in your party and do stuff she likes. Blargh. Got it the second time, though.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Curse that irresistible pirate ho. *still working on DA post*
I should jump back into Insurrection this weekend too @3@

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Kurokiku wrote:Sweet deal Ara! I wish I was making money, but sadly I am not. Things cost too much! D:<

Put the blame to DA: Awakening , that's when the developers of DA realized that the players could sell the potions for unrealistically high prices and buy them even cheaper, so they decided to make the potions rarer drops and increase the amount of money that you get instead...Well, it makes some sense, because my first character (human noble) had what? 150 gold coins by the time he confronted the arch demon in DA: Origins.

Talking about endings I think I have a knack for having a really good start and then when I try to beat the game again, I end up just causing chaos...Honestly, the my human noble did a lot of great things and then I came with my Dwarven thug who just messed everything up; everyone got depressed, did suicide later on, or he made overly many enemies...

:EDIT:

Wait...Am I even talking about the same thing here?...Either way, I do tend to ramble in OOCs XD, probably isn't going to change.

Klause
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Curse that irresistible pirate ho. *still working on DA post*
I should jump back into Insurrection this weekend too @3@

I am looking forward to both of these things with much giddy abandon.

Talking about endings I think I have a knack for having a really good start and then when I try to beat the game again, I end up just causing chaos...Honestly, the my human noble did a lot of great things and then I came with my Dwarven thug who just messed everything up; everyone got depressed, did suicide later on, or he made overly many enemies...

For some reason, that thought made me laugh. I find it unreasonably hard to be a jerk even in games where I'm allowed to. I cannot allow Alistair to become a wandering drunk, I just can't. Or do anything except force that douche Zathrian to be less of a douche. It's ridiculous, but true.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!