Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mercenaries of Varnin

Mercenaries of Varnin

a part of “Mercenaries of Varnin”, a fictional universe by ajemokid.

You have joined a clan and are now a warrior for hire. Maybe you wanted fame, fortune, woman, or maybe you were just to stupid to do anything else. You now fight monsters and beasts for money

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mercenaries of Varnin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mercenaries of Varnin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Good idea TiMMMaY!!!, and i would put what area K is in, but i dont know. My clan adn I never figured that out. We jsut said. "Put the outpost right here, get rid of all the trees, dig so theres no grass, and build. Now get to work" Direct Quote of Mazrim, Mirage Clan Leader.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Geez -.-.... Honestly this is delay is annoying me.

Aj, sorry, but I will have to be dropping out of a few RP.. I don't want to have anyone waiting for me to post in things. And with things running the way they are, it will be difficult for me to even get a post in a day for anything. I have a small time frame of 30 minutes before getting drug away again. Going to take advantage of the time to respond to a 1x1.. Can't close those because well, that would be killing the ideas of that person alone ^^'...

When time comes back on my side I will come find you though! ^^'

♪♫Whether if-its for the light, or if-its for the dark. Here I stand, my head held high. ♫♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:24 pm

okay, I'm sorry but my reply will have to wait. Ungodly busy atm.

rawr

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:43 am

Ha, don't worry Timmay, Kimar is somewhat of an ass, a double ass if you think about it. XD LOL.

The Jester and him are most likely going to spark here and there, especially on Kimar's side of things.
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Tabris, someone finally made a Pirate Roleplay. But i dont like it. I can never find good realistic pictures.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:50 pm

I saw lol and I suck at realistic images too. I'll make your RP one day, just kinda busy recently.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Its ok Tabris, i already have a character picture aready. aAlso, when u coem up witha character skelly send it to me. So i cna get to work. And also, change imy plot as much as possible, make it epic.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Ive just had a atomic bomb of stress hit so I will be post when i can but at least for today I cant....

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:59 pm

sorry, everyone's waiting on me huh? I'm sorry, I just feel kind of drained, and don't think I can pull off the Jester atm..

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 pm

No worries Tims! I am gonna sleep now anyway. I'll speak to you tomorrow! Well later today? 3:30am lol!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:05 pm

It'll be tomorrow for me... Goodnight Tabbs!

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Ha, don't worry about it Timmay. I'd rather get a good post when you feel up to it, than get a bad one trying to rush you into doing it. ^_^

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:33 am

I got tons of others roleplays to post in, so take your time. (Even though this is tied for my favorite roleplay) And pretened the tree fell on K but like rolled off, because if it just fell on ehr legs and satyed there, her legs would be crushed. So kind of pretened she has really strong bones. K likes her milk

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:58 pm

lol sorry about the wait Maci, I'm not intending to be cruel to K, though I can't say the same for The Jester. Ummm, I'm hitting the road today, and will be on it most of the night, tomorrow, hopefully will be fairly uneventful, and then I will post, if not at some point today before I leave.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Its ok, Katie, or K or whatever her anme is (too many roleplays im in) will be alright, she'll need the sleep before she joins clan vortex.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Being the stalker that I am. I couldn't help but notice that most, if not all your characters have a name beginning with K. Perhaps you should go for a different letter, it helps remember them. Maci, you shouldn't spread yourself over too many RPs. It's a little easier when you make a few liners posts, but when you start making long-ish (400+) posts then it becomes difficult to hold down so many. Take my advice on that, since I was like you. Now I only have a few active RPS;

Children of Heaven and Hell, Timeless, Subject 19 part 2, Mercenaries of Varnin, Bleach; Reign of Chaos and Chapter One; Rapture (Yet to begin)

That may seem like a lot. 6. But not all post at the same time. And no one posts during the day for me, so i'm able to catch up.

You really shouldn't spread yourself too much. It'll take it's toll Maci. Take my advice and if you need to drop some of them which you don't really like.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:30 pm

I know i know, but someitmes. At first it was all on accident, then i was like,mind a well let the letter K keep going, ANd yeah, im going to do spring cleaning o m roleplays pretty soon. But i dont want to delete my roleplays, jsut incase the dead ones are restarted. But yeah your right. Off to let me characters free into the wild roleplay world.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Well, Maci, one way to know when a roleplay is most likely not going to come back to life is if no one has posted, besides yourself, for two months and over. I just went through and got rid of a couple that haven't been posted for about that long.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:58 pm

And I'm really, seriously apologetic, but this week might be insane for me. I think this is my only time I'll get online today.

And LMAO, have I been online all night? That's awesome, I'm never logging out again :D
If I get the opportunity later on tonight, I will post, but it's really wierd, my Dad's actually out here. I haven't seen him for a really long time, my brother, dad, and I are all planning some crazy shit for the fourth, and then my friend's birthday is the fifth, and my brother's is the sixth.

Things are always soooo spontaneous with my reformed crackhead dad. Anyway, I'm gonna be out and about pretty frequently, particularly away from a computer. But Tabbs, don't worry about your deadline, I've still got it in mind, and my dad will be leaving on Friday. I should have the weekend free, and I'll do my best to keep it that way.

*Sigh* now to copy and paste this in my other RPs.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:20 pm

I have a question. How do you know if your character gets rejected? Does the website send you an automatic message? Does your character just disappear? How, I ask, HOW?!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!