Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Protect Me!

Protect Me!

a part of “Protect Me!”, a fictional universe by KeiraHigurashi.

Two girls both have the same creepy, stalker ex-boyfriend after them. That's when the Knight brothers come in. But their protection comes with a price....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Protect Me!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Protect Me!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Ah well, it was a good match- Sorry to see you go, Qetzo. (Your avatar is amazing by the way XD)

So we're starting soon? Awesome.
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:47 am

I had the impression they hadn't, and thus would first appear saving the girls from a couple of Mooks. Or we could do some kind of flashback thing of the brothers' waking up and being like

"Yo dude, what happened?"

"I dunno, but how are we gonna get back in?"

"I guess we could trick some mortals into seducing the Gatekeeper."

"Yeah, but where are we gonna find two chicks dumb enough to agree to that?"

(Gilligan Cut to show the girls)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:22 am

I think we have gotten ourselves a scenario!

@Hydrall:

The Knight brothers kicked out of hell in a nutshell.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:11 am

I guess I can, if no one else will. >_>

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:15 am

I'm a scared cat. D=
So, you have the honour of posting first. XD

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:41 am

It is done! I realized while writing this that Johan, as a shapeless demon of possession, really doesn't have a gender. XD But for clarity's sake he'll be a he.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:52 am

Something that has no gender is referred to as 'it'. But, aside from that. I suppose Trevor should poke back, FOR SCIENCE! *poses dramatically while holding his beer mug of justice* Anyhow, time to write something up.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:24 pm

I was referring to him as an it for the first half of my post, until I realized that would get confusing if other inanimate objects were involved.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Hmm, that makes sense. Whatever works best for you I guess. Haha. Posted, btw."

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Posted. I'd put something relevant here, but I'm distracted by a hurricane.

(Hydrall, Roleplayer, cancels Write Post: Interrupted by Hurricane.)

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 pm

I posted? >_> Sorry to doublepost, but I worry if anyone notices unless I mention it. This site needs an RP notification system...

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:46 am

Blasphemy! Thou have violated the sacred rules of the forum! Lol, posted. I think this makes it a random closure of the best flashback EVER!

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 am

Hmm. But our characters haven't come up with their crazy enough to work fiendishly brilliant plan yet. And Johan, despite seeming more or less like the brains of this outfit (no offense, but he's certainly not the brawn), doesn't really want to go back. Oh well, he does want his stuff back at the least... Guess he'll come up with it?

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:31 am

Say, I have a sort of idea. It's not exactly fair for the girls to have demon guards while everyone else is human, so I has an idea. What if Marcus made a deal with a demon to help him hunt down the girls? That would most likely even the odds and allow me a place in this RP! Feel free to reject the idea if it's stupid, though.
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:34 am

@Hydrall: Sounds crazy enough to work. (Wow, talk about repeating.) Anyhow, let us assume they've already come up with that supposed plan and let's get on with it. XD

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:44 am

Aix: I think that could have interesting repercussions. Also, it's entirely possible that the demons who kicked Johan and Trevor out wouldn't be satisfied with just banishment. Up to our Lady GM, though.

Arch: Eh, fine. I'll just have a handwavey post and let the girls (or Marcus, actually) take over.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:35 am

There we go. She'll have an unknown grudge against the two. X3
Here's the link- http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/protect-me/characters/charm/

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HunterOrdo on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Aw we started, I didnt know we did.

HunterOrdo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Aix: Shouldn't you have waited until the GM gave the okay? ._.

Hunter: Y halo thar villain. :P You're just in time, don't worry.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Hello! Just to let you know, once my character is accepted, I'll be like your demon butler.

Edit: And by when I mean IF.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!