Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Minecraft: a matter of survival

Minecraft: a matter of survival

a part of “Minecraft: a matter of survival”, a fictional universe by ChaosBlade.

When you are forced into a block like body, in a block like world, will you survive the skeletons, zombies and spiders that inahabit it, will you build great monuments, mabye you will even find some myths, come and mabye you'l find out

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Minecraft: a matter of survival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Minecraft: a matter of survival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Big speechs for the win... apprantly
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:53 pm

XD Thanks for punching RSF/Jack.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Hah ha, you cannot believe how many times that normally happens to me. Anywho gonna wait for someone else to post or for you to extend yours.

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:03 pm

and theirs a "in the background" post done, lovely heart warming murder, brings a warm feeelin to ma chest, ya know?

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:33 pm

I think someone just left? o.o

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Vann wishes for you to follow him, he already has a base set up so why not? you could get some food and some equipment but when you reached above ground you'd also see the pyramid so its a win win situation here, anyway, why not trust someone who pokes their head in then tells you to follow them, all the while you still can't see their name because they are crouching.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:07 am

Yeah, some people left

Cazuki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:28 am

I was sorta wondering who was sticking around and why I being ignored completly.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:05 am

Shadow, so sorry about making you having to find the others yourselves -_- , fiqured they'd find your first. sorry for leaving ya hangin

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Oops..... I really should post....just...not in a posting mood.... Ah screw it, I'll post but don't expect it to be amazing. Not in the best creative mood at the moment.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Not your fault ChaosBlade, I thought that they would have responded to a digging sound which was getting closer.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:22 pm

Like.

Holy Shit.

roleplay/spirit-wars/

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:05 am

Sooooo, anyone gonna post or has social life's consumed your ability to type,

Damn social life, YOU SCARY (lol)

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:43 am

Well you see I was kinda waiting for some other people to post rather than is being mainly me and Cazuki carrying the RP and everyone gets left wondering about the pyramid, or should I just move everyone into my base?

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:47 am

i could see Jay as having left, he seems to do that with rp's not sure bout the others, take a post if you want.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Left? I'm still here. I was waiting for one of the other players, like Lumana to post.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:41 pm

unexpected, though someone really should post, mine wouldnt do much good dor the current situation

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Well my post shouldn't really cause too many problems for those people who just sort of go with the flow because my post is one of the thngs making the flow. Remember ChaosBlade, if you don't like my post, tell me and give me a suggestion on how to change it to fit the RP better, also I don't want anyone to actually look closly at the back of the fireplace, there is not a secret button there.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:42 pm

i like your post, its damn good!

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:35 pm

And I'm pretty sure a city wouldn't still be standing if these Endermen are killing just about everything.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!