Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Minecraft: a matter of survival

Minecraft: a matter of survival

a part of “Minecraft: a matter of survival”, a fictional universe by ChaosBlade.

When you are forced into a block like body, in a block like world, will you survive the skeletons, zombies and spiders that inahabit it, will you build great monuments, mabye you will even find some myths, come and mabye you'l find out

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Minecraft: a matter of survival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Minecraft: a matter of survival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm

NERD POWERS FULL POWER!!111

basically Herobrine was originally a creepypasta about someone who's game started spawning pyramids and buildings, their were many sightings of Herobrine at first by the person, and upon finally catching up to him, as he would usually dissapear, it crashed thee game leaving the image of his face as the only thing left. People have asked about Herobrine and rumours speculated that it was Notch's brother, an email was sent asking if this was true

The reply?

"my brother passed away shortly before the games release"- Notch

also in update 1.1.6 the following was in the list

"Herobrine removed"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Nerd powers are certainly at full power. Awesome story, there is now a patch that creates it though :P

Should be fun having someone try and build traps to trap us in..... speaking of which, do we respawn?

speaking of updates and notch though

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS IS LINKING TO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIeQgwEJUms&NR=1

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lumana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 pm

actually, herobrine was removed supposedly to let in the endermen as a new mob , so im having him look to kill the endermen first,, then youl be on his list, anyway, you have 3 lives then you out, oldschool style.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:56 pm

it should also be noted that the endermen,being a threat to everything, will cause a change in the local wildlife's behavior, e.g. Creepers will follow you in hopes of usinng your shelter to hide, skeletons will run from you, spider will just not move

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:00 pm

sooo...logic states I can say... create an army of mobs to kill Herobrine :P

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:03 pm

logic also states thaat you would have an easier time against Notch himself

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:05 pm

logic also states thaat you would have an easier time against Notch himself, Herobrine, or at least Notch's bro was the co-devolper and made half of the crap in the game, diffrence is herobrine has died once, Notch has'nt

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:15 pm

i gotta go, be back eventually

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:16 pm

I'm about to go out to the movies, Plus I need to give time for the others to post.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:49 pm

anyone still online?

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:17 am

......dat movie...... holy shit that movie.......

I wanna say....I wanna say it was the worst movie, the most stupid thing I've ever seen......but it's....that.... That was the greatest movie I have ever seen. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. I didn't blink, I DIDN'T EVEN DRINK A SIP OF MY DRINK. holy shit.

Don't be Afraid of the Dark (2011) is the greatest movie ever. I hate all horror movies, but that movie...holy shit.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:27 am

The hurricane made me lose connection. Il try to get my charrie up and post soon
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:35 am

Lies on afraid of the Dark! D:

which area do you live in? things are storming outside here in Virginia. D:

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:41 am

..... Jay...you lie..... that movie was amazing....

and I live in Madison WI, though I only just moved from Memphis TN

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:10 am

I guess I'll have to see it to believe it! D:

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:30 am

the room starring tommy wiseau, look it up

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inukyo411 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:50 am

I looked it up, and i have to say. I may actually have to watch it. Just to see if it's really that bad.

And i went to see Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark Of The Dark, I'll admit it was pretty good. I only jumped once though, at the under the covers part, i knew it was comeing but still.
ImageImageImageImage

Inukyo411
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:17 am

indeed, the room is probably the worst film of all time, and lulz at knowing about being scared then gettin scared

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:17 am

Yeah, but it's the only part in the hole movie that actually makes you jump. Still, it's more of psychological thriller then full out blood and guts horror. More akin to horror writings then movies.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:23 am

indeed, i suggest if you enjoy horror, and own a pc and if you have not already done so, to play the supposed scariest game yet, Amnesia,

only know one or two decent horrors writings that arent creepypasta though.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!