Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Perfect Story

The Perfect Story

a part of “The Perfect Story”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

Comic books and hero novels are old news. This author wanted to create something better, something bigger, something brand new. These teens are just now figuring out their roles with the new powers they've woken up with..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Perfect Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Perfect Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:03 pm

I'm back now anyways, i've been back for a few hours but RPG was dying on me. =.=

Anyways, as promised I'll now tell you all about college. I am going back there tomorrow at 9am until 4:30pm. Wednesday I have my mental health appointment (kill me) at 1pm and college is supposed to start for me then but i'll be going in at 2:30pm and finishing at 4:45pm. Thursday and Friday I have off. This is just for this week though, I will find out my actual timetable tomorrow. Well in case you're wondering, college was fun for me. I made friends with literally everyone, including some 19-21 year olds ._. But sadly i'm not in the same course as Alex, they put me on the one year and he's on the two. :T I got to climb up on scaffolding and take down the lights and the truss, which was fun. I am mega tired now but i'll try and post, though i'll be gone in two more hours.

In the meantime, hey guys!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Hey, Tabby! See, told yah that you'd be good. But seriously, mental health appointment? You seem pretty dang sane, though I'm probably not the best judge... Nah, I'm sure they'll figure out you just are more creative (and awesomer) then them, and let you go. ^^ Sounds pretty good, though... You get two days off? Nice...? (doesn't know college schedules to save her life) Sounds like scaffold climbing wasn't too bad, though I'm still never doing it unless I have to. ^^ And don't worry. If you're mega tired, then I can wait. ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:14 pm

@Tabby-cat: You've returned! Well, that doesn't sound so bad. I'm glad everything went well for you. The mental health thing again? Seriously? Why is that even still bugging you when I thought it was all over? Jeeze.

@Poetic: Aww, now I feel awful for Chrone hitting Xane. Dx Poor depressive guy.. Anyways, I'll post there later. I need to post here pretty badly. I've been waiting for the others to post before I did and now they have! Sorry to keep you waiting estrelas! Dx

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:19 pm

It's fine Poetic, I gotta do something to stop myself from passing out. I finally got my tools too! Man they are heavy... I get two days off this week, not sure about next though. :/ I had to climb the scaffolding, I figured it would help me get over my fear of heights, it kinda did... though it wasn't even that high, wait till it comes to fixing the lights on the roof. Ugh...

Yes guys, the woman still wants to see me. I am really tempted to write something gory and violent and then give it to her. "See? I'm sane!"

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:25 pm

@Spec: Nah, no worries! I mean, Xane is used to it. It's not like he can die, either. ^^

@Tabby: Oh, ok then. I won't feel too bad, unless you pass out. So don't ^^ No, I will laugh so hard if you do that... No, write violent yaoi, then give it to her. See what she does then. I'm pretty sure that she'd freak out, unless she likes yaoi... Eh, you never know! ^^ -hugs- Don't worry, we believe that you're sane. The woman is just mistakenly overtaken by your awesomeness, see? It's hard, because when you have too much awesome then people are overwhelmed and don't know what to do. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:14 pm

I posted for you Poetic! It was short so I added another bit on. ^^ I figured since I can't post much I should give you a decent length post to reply to.

I should write a yaoi for Kira and Erik and give it to her, that would be half-violent. :D I got bored on the bus and listed all my character's pairings, want to see? :P

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Ooh, I wanna see Tabby! Writing a violent Erik x Kira yaoi for your mental health counselor... Wonderful idea you guys. xD Sorry for not replying here yet, I had to go out and get a memory card for my PSP that nobody told me I needed *grumble* But I'm not really feeling good either...so I'll post in a few. ><

*edit*
Posted, but I'm sorry about how badly it sucks. >< I'm really stuffed up and my stomach hurts, so I don't really feel like doing much..

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:26 pm

XD I'll take my notebook with me tomorrow and start doing it during break/lunch and on the bus. I just gotta hide it from everyone else. :P I'm not sure how they'd take knowing that they've got someone like me -- writing violent yaoi about an insane man and a child -- they might agree to the fact that i'm insane.

I liked your post Specs ^^ At least someone noticed Kira's little act, I do love Zared though. <3 It sucks that you feel ill. Here's my list of my pairings, well those active/remembered anyway;

Cyrus X Rei (Timeless)
Zeke X Zeruel (Children of Heaven and Hell ~ Fan pairing)
Zeruel X Kia (Children of Heaven and Hell)
Muto X Clear (Mastermind)
Ezekiel X Zed (Judgement Day)
Jasper X Teddy (Five Lost Souls)
Kira X Erik (The Perfect Story)
Corvix X Koyomi (What Have You Done Now?)

Wow... I really want to be able to write fanfic to do some stories for these pairings. D:

EDIT: Anyway now heading off! See you all tomorrow with some of my yaoi done hopefully. >.<

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Sounds good! I know all besides... Corvix X Koyomi? Is that Mirror's RP or something else? I love how in every RP we join we always find a way to add a little bit of yaoi in it. xD That's one thing I love about our little group--we're all yaoi lovers. Oh, you just reminded me. Could we start randomly chatting in Timeless again? I know Maci and Orey are probably not coming back, but I've been thinking of things to do recover so I can make the sequel without them.

*edit*
Oh! Bye-bye Tabby! Good luck with everything! ^^

*editx2*
Aha! I checked back! You Dominic stealer, you! I knew he was too cool to resist using ;3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Haha, nice guys! No, I'm sure I'll find some way to make a really long post here... Or maybe I won't. Really depends. Sorry, I'm kinda tired.... Just went ice skating (finally!) and really should sleep... But that would just screw with my head, so whatever.

Nice list, Tabby-cat. ^^ And it would be hilarious if you wrote violent KiraxErik. Your counselor might be a little worried, though... ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:09 pm

It's fine, poetic. x3 You finally got to go ice skating? Jeeze, how long has it been since you mentioned going? Was it fun!?

*edit*
And you should totally join this as Dead 2!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Yeah, it was fun. It's been about a week, actually. But I enjoyed it! I usually can't ice skate but I figured it out and raced my friend and totally beat them, haha.... Nope, that's the kind of weird stuff I do. Nearly ran over a little kid, though. 0.o And I joined, so hopefully I'll get in. Sounds fun! And I totally saw who you took, by the way. ^^ No problem, really. I mean, I'll make a really angst-y character and add a totally evil amount of drama in or something. Just for fun, y'know? ^^ And of course you wanted me to be dead two. I mean, who else would you want to be paired up with? I mean, you only kidnapped me into marrying you.... ^^

Also, I posted here. It's not amazing, but it'll work. Don't worry, Tabby-cat. I can wait for you to post if you have a billion other things you need to do. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:32 pm

LOL You almost hit a kid!? I don't know why that sounds so funny too me. xD Nice though! It sounds like fun. I haven't been ice skating ever, but I've always wanted to. Of course I took your opposite! That's why I told you to pick the dead boy 2. xD Sounds like fun! I can't wait for it then. My character will be an angsty brat just the same to make things oh-so-much easier for you. ;3 I couldn't resist my wifey pairing with me yet again! >3 I read your post for here and FLS. I love them! As per usual, of course!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 pm

You should have seen one of my friends. He swears that they had something out for him; he'd be skating and they'd cut in front of him. He fell five times. I counted. ^^ And oh of course you'll make things easy for me! What fun would it be if it was hard? -sarcasm- ^^ No, I'm totally sure I'll make your person fall. And of course you love my posts, haha. I'm awesome! No, you're awesome for adding some USUK to fuel my addiction. It's evil! It's like, the only pairing I read/write now.... ^^ (Besides all my role play pairings.)

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:42 pm

xD That's great. Rotten kids. Sounds like you had a fun time. I'd be afraid of breaking my butt like I do in regular rollerskating and skateboarding. Ugh. But it's still fun to do. ^^ I'm sure you will! I'll try to make my character just as irresistible. I usually only write (aside from RP) K2 or Style. I think I'm about obsessed when those pairings as you are with USUK. If you can imagine that. xD

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Yep, besides all the craziness I had lots of fun. It's actually fun to wipe out; I do my best to run into one of my friends. They hate it, but they can't exactly stop me. ^^ No, I'm totally doing my best to make my person one of those nice people you can't hate or maybe a mix between America and England. Not sure yet. I have decided on their appearance, which I'll keep hidden for now (just to bug you). Hint hint, it's a Vocaloid. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Hehe, just to bug me, huh? A vocaloid? If it's someone too nice, then it's gotta be sweet little Len. If not, then I'm out of guesses. *gives up easily* The reason I'm laughing, however, is because I, too, have come up with a character appearance. And I'm gonna keep it a secret as well. ;3 Your hint? He's from Hetalia Just for you. >3 Now who has the upper hand!?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Oh, Hetalia? Well, if it's just for me, then maybe it's one of my faves... Prussia, Iggy (England), America? Or maybe Russia... But if it's Russia I'm afraid I can no longer be your wife, because he freaks the crap outta me. (Actually, I have no idea why I guessed Russia. Just did. ^^) Maybe Spain or Romano, since I know you like those two. :P And really? Yep, it's totally Len. Actually, it is. I'm not sure for his real appearance, though. Might make it Kaito, to keep with the Vocaloid theme.... ^^

Also, I'm probably going to wait to finish my CS until you put yours up. I'm letting you come up with a lot of details, but I'm figuring we can make it up as we go along. And yeah, I've gotta go soon... So g'night! ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Aw, no Russia? Darn! Better start looking all over again. xD Joking joking. Nah, it's not Russia. He scares me too and many small children, I'm sure. Surprisingly, out of all those guesses, not of them were right! Dx *shakes head* Guess I'll just keep the secret then. Len is adorable! I can't wait to see him. I won't have my CS up 'till tomorrow after school. Maybe, if I'm lucky since I have to come home, eat, then go to practice until late at night. -_- Goodnight!

*edit*
Oh and I'll just leave this here for you to watch later on..

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Oh man, you just about killed me with that video. ^^ I mean, I love Arthur's part. We all know you like him, Alfred. No need to eye him like that every minute, haha... ^^ No, really? I can't figure out a Hetalia character... Great. In my defense, there are a lot of them. ^^ No, I've actually come up with a few things about my awesome person... Hopefully you'll like him! ^^

On another note, awesome post Tabby. I love Kira somehow. He seems to have some kind of feelings for Erik, but not really super romantic ones. ^^ -goes off to post-

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!