Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Perfect Story

The Perfect Story

a part of “The Perfect Story”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

Comic books and hero novels are old news. This author wanted to create something better, something bigger, something brand new. These teens are just now figuring out their roles with the new powers they've woken up with..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Perfect Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Perfect Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:17 pm

Aw, cute picture! I love it! And yeah.... France/Canada is just weird. Like, the personalities don't work. Of course, the same could be said for PruCan... But Prussia is so much like America I don't think it matters. ^^ You'll like this one. And ok! I'm sure you can multitask... ^^ (I'm trying to see how many Hetalia-Pokemon pictures I can find. Might try a crossover vid, y'know?)
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:31 pm

LOL America xD That's great. I haven't seen a whole lot of Hetalia-Pokemon pics. Hetalia gets cross-over'd with literately everything though. Every time I search something on ZeroChan, Hetalia will show up in some way or another. I guess they're pretty versatile.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:36 pm

You'd be surprised. I just sorted my way through about three or four pages of Hetalia-Pokemon stuff. That was one of the funnier pictures, thought. This might be my favorite, though. Spamming the OOC with links FTW! ^^ No, Hetalia does get cross-over'd with everything. I mean, really. It's just too easy! ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:51 pm

xD It's fine with me! I love the links! That picture was cute. UK's not exactly my favorite nation (his eyebrows bug me), but he's still up there. There's a lot of awesome pics of him, too, which makes me like him even more. I think Alfred's my second favorite character under Romano. I posted in FLS! It...kinda...sucks...I'm sorry T_T But I'm usually better at coming up with stuff at night instead of early afternoon like now. I hope you like it though! It involves Xane.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Oh geez... I read your post, and it's epic, but... I'm really torn. I mean, I don't want Xane to die. At the same time, I really want him to go along with it, but stay IC.... Hm. I'll reply, though. After I figure out what I'm doing. :P On the other hand, finished my USUK vid... Only took me two days :P. It's not super good. :P Don't you love self-advertising? Anyways... How do you not like Iggy? His eyebrows are awesome! Even if they look like caterpillars... ^^ It adds to him, I think. Arthur, Alfred, Gilbert. My top three, and Gil is pretty much tied with Al. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:02 pm

I'll watch the vid! And don't worry about Chrone beating the crap out of Xane. I have something in mind (if I don't forget it). So have Xane react however you want. It'd work for me any way, really. He could do nothing and try to get past or just be like wtf? or he could actually try to tick Chrone off to see what he's getting at. Chrone MIGHT hurt him, but not as bad as before. I haven't decided yet. I'll see how you respond. ^^;;

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:16 pm

I posted. And I'm certain that it's a piece of emotional crap, but whatever. You'll probably want to read it now, too... Nearly reached a thousand words, but I'm ten words under :P ^^ Nah, it was a little too much fun to write. You'll probably see why, actually. ^^ And thanks for watching it, haha... ^^ It's one of my favorite songs, and it's totally USUK. I mean, after you think about it. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Seriously?! I'm excited now. xD Especially after my piece of crap post. I'm surprised you were able to do anything off it! You're awesome. xD Speaking of, I loved the video! It was so adorable. <3 You're slowly pushing me into the pairing, I'll have you know!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Haha, thanks ^^ USUK is my all-time favorite pairing for Hetalia. It's my goal to convert you! ^^ -evil laughter- You know you love it. No, I was more then able to get something off it... I'm pretty sure I was able to force Chrone into a figurative corner. But yeah, you'll just have to read it. ^^ (BRB, need food)

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Oh my god, poetic, that post was just pure epic. "Oh God, Xane thought, if I don't die I swear I'm going to believe in miracles." That was the best line (in my opinion) in the entire post. The entire thing was perfect! I know exactly how to play off that. Well, actually, I'm debating between two...things... Heck, I think I'll mix those two ideas together >3 Okay! While you're eating, I need to go practice for a few minutes while nobody's home. I don't really wanna spam FLS, but if you really want me to, I could post again?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:30 pm

^^ I knew you'd like that line! It totally works, too! Anyways, I'm totally fine with you posting again. It would be super epic, though I'd probably wait a few (for someone else to post) before replying... Unless your post is super epic awesome, as in awesomer then Prussia. ^^ Then I might have to post again. And yeah, food! -goes off to eat-

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:48 pm

Well, in that case, I'm sorry for this, but I am totally gonna post again! I just can't help it after that Dx

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Okay i've done my post. ^^ Now you can reply Poetic whilst I go offline to sleep at bloody 9pm. >.> I hope college is worth it, I don't think i'll be able to talk to you guys until I can stay up late now, if not then at the weekends for sure. I'll still reply to any messages you put here. :D

Cya soon!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Dx *sniffs* Good bye Tabby! Good luck with college and all that jazz! *clings* We'll miss you T_T Even though you'll still be here

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:02 pm

And All That Jazz! (Just skip to 1:31)

Hold on I gotta spam your OOC with songs for Poetic. Here Poetic, thing song made me think of Erik and Kira.

Version One (Original)
Version Two (Acoustic ~ My Favorite)
Version Three (Male/English)

I have a lot more versions but I gotta go. Bye guys!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:09 pm

xD Nice, Tabby-cat. I especially loved your post. *huffs for no reason* Bye-bye! (again)

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:11 pm

I hate my computer...double post? Pointless. Ignoreignoreignore

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:15 pm

I'm pretty sure I just lost all the feeling in my fingers. I replied to your post, Tabby. It also killed me. -faints- No, anyway, good luck in college! You'll be awesome! ^^ (I'm also checking out all the songs. ^^) Hopefully you all like my post... Because it killed me. 0.o (I'm so weak. :P)

Edit: Oh man, Tabby, totally adding the song (English/male version) as one of Erik's songs. ^^ You just have to change 'girl' to 'boy'. ^^ It totally works for them! But who would be singing? Erik? ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Oh man, poetic, you better like that post. 1115 words. That's the most I've written in forever. You feel dead? I feel dead. Let's just drop together. X_x That was ridiculous. Sorry it took so long too, but once you see how long it is, you'll understand why. Plus, my dad kept distracting me and trying to talk to me (which he seems to only get the urge to do when I'm trying to write and listen to music). I wanna read over my post in FLS to check for mistakes, then I'll read your post here.

You better like the FLS post! D< I hope you do at least, I tried. T_T

*edit*
Oh, and if you don't understand the ending, I'd be happy to explain it to you. By that point, my thoughts kept getting a little scrambled.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Oh my God I love you girls and FLS.

Cylys
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!