Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Subject 19 part 3

Subject 19 part 3

a part of “Subject 19 part 3”, a fictional universe by oOjonathOo.

Subject 34 who seemed to be subject 19 all along disappeared before the mutants eyes but he told that he will be back and this is where the mutants are making themselves ready for. (Always open for new characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Subject 19 part 3”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Subject 19 part 3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:01 am

Still alive and here Ali! Kinda waiting for John-Johns to post. That and I started college Monday, so I don't have that much time (but today and Friday are my days off!) ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:28 am

Me too also waiting for Jonhat to post

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:23 am

Jonath?

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:33 pm

JONATH?
this is the end then?
This is the end of the role play that reached three parts around 30 pages?

So sad....

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:05 pm

I hope it's not the end, I enjoyed this RP so much. I worry about John-Johns though and what has happened to him. I pray for your safety Jonath.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:42 pm

I know I doubt something has happened to Jonath and a prayer isn't in my option's so I guess his computer or his internet connection crashed/were destroyed

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:21 pm

:(

And I was just starting to really get into this world and story.... I hope he is alright and can come back soon.
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:33 am

There isn't a reason to abandon this role play loyalty is bigger than a mountain here and Jonath is a nice guy so I guess we need to wait I'm not going to abandon 21 he has become a real person in the three parts I played leaving him would be very depressing so I'm going to wait if needed for a year.

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:48 am

Hm, you can never be too sure. When someone leaves without a reason, there's always that fear of them being badly hurt. I hope you're okay John-Johns! I'm not about to abandon this RP either! *shakes head* For as long as I remain able to Write/RP I shall stay!

It reminds me of Timmay. Wah! I miss my stalkee. :'( But he occasionally sent me messages from other computers, his last one stated that he can't come back anymore. I shall forever honor the Timmay. *bows* Anyways, what i'm saying is that on the positive side, no one has heard from John-Johns, saying that he can't RP anymore... so there's a possibility he'll come back. *goes away to cry about everyone leaving*

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:38 am

I wasn't about to give up on it, Thorait. I was just lamenting over it coming to a halt, however temporarily, just as my characters were really beginning to grow out of the molds they were created in.

I'll always remember Timmay too, Tabby. Those weirdo characters that were so fun.... Did you ever see his fluffy wolf? It was the pet of one of his characters in the first roleplay I ever did with him, and it was so cute...:3

Jonath should come back when he is able, and we'll all be waiting by the sounds of it.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!