Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Subject 19 part 3

Subject 19 part 3

a part of “Subject 19 part 3”, a fictional universe by oOjonathOo.

Subject 34 who seemed to be subject 19 all along disappeared before the mutants eyes but he told that he will be back and this is where the mutants are making themselves ready for. (Always open for new characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Subject 19 part 3”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Subject 19 part 3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:24 am

k ill start to post then

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:39 am

here is the post xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:17 am

I just posted too. It may not be that good since i'm multitasking so much at the moment but hopefully that made Thorait happy and able to post. ^^ You're welcome Thorait!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:30 am

btw i'll make subject 20's profile once you have seen her xD

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:34 am

Okays! I'm surprised no one commented on how fast I was at doing 1,200 words just after you John-Johns. *cries* And thus my skills go unnoticed. Back to my extremely long character profile...

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:39 am

I noticed lol just didn't have any time to say it (so much to do xD)

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:46 am

look form the bright side your posting so many words that it has now become your average
(Hidden pessimism and depressing saying =})

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:53 am

Awe, well it's true... my average is around 700. I don't think I've dropped below 500 in a long time... But it's not like you guys are posting two lines a go. Plus i'm a fast typer so it's not like it takes me ages. Thorait you post a lot more than I ever used to, remember our first RP. I bet you I dragged everyone down with that and my three lines per post. ._. Everyone starts out that way though, I guess I just developed a lot more quickly than most? I try too hard. That's probably it.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:02 pm

lol the first time I rped I was also like that and a week later I was proud with my 100 word posts xD

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:06 pm

^^ That's good John-Johns! I had about ten words per post most of the time, especially on a different site. On the other site, my words never increased past twenty, but when I came here... I managed to get up about a hundred words and now I could go up to two thousand with ease. The only problem is... many of the RPs here are full of members who do not quite go up that far and thus I am hesitant about joining, just in case I scare them or intimidate them. ._. I don't do that to you guys do I? You can understand my posts right... If you can't I could always try to shorten them slightly... The last thing I want to do is make you guys feel bad/scared of me. If that even makes sense. I'm sorry, I'm a paranoid person as well as being extremely modest to the point it's one of my major flaws. Anyways! Not the time and place for this I suppose, I have a character to finish off. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:09 pm

I love your posts tabs don't worry xD

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:11 pm

the more the better

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:20 pm

I have an idea for the person in the cage but it can also be one of the suggested characters if you'd like. So should I stick to my own idea or not?

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:22 pm

I think it would work best if you did your own idea John-Johns, mainly because Alasund's character still doesn't fit in quite yet. We need to create a good opening for him/her (probably him). Okay, thanks for letting me know my posts are okay.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:00 pm

what do you think about the idea :D xD ?

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Nice John-Johns. I am hating to say this but guys my posting will slow down because I can't type as much now. D: I badly burnt my wrist and now it's extremely painful and I can't move it too much. I should be able to post/type still I just think it'll take me a little longer. I'll post here soon, I want to do a little more of this character. Damnit my hand really hurts... *crawls away and shoves hand in ice bath*

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:37 pm

how did you burn your wrist? I hope your fine it would be horrible if your hand was permanently disabled.
*cold face* It would slow down posting permanently! but do remind to disinfect the burn it can seriously infect

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:42 pm

It's actually a really stupid reason which makes me laugh. I took out the tray from the oven, like a metal grill with the pizza on. Suddenly... BAM! A bird flew straight into our window. Naturally I jumped but then hopped on top of the kitchen top to check if it was okay, my hand, as I got up, landed straight on the metal grill. Now my hand has countless white lines running down it. ._. It's very painful and no one wants to help me with a bandage. I'd really rather not put disinfectant over it... it's just burnt skin... it'll be okay... I hope.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:52 pm

*Helps Tabs with some bandage*

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:07 pm

that's going to be alright then I had something close to that but smaller when I was young the skin comes of after some time and then it's fine still I hope you get better soon.

"The bird." dramatic pause "Is evil."

Thorait
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!