Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eight Kingdoms

Eight Kingdoms

a part of “Eight Kingdoms”, a fictional universe by Beyond sky.

Eight quarrelsome kingdoms. 8 even more quarrelsome princes, and princesses. What happens when they are forced to live under the same roof.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eight Kingdoms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Eight Kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yislayer on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Jack Winters wrote:If I have observed correctly it seems that the princes and princesses will be sleeping in Common rooms for each gender.

Yea, I've also noticed that from the location tab, just to make sure, the characters ARE rooming together yes? If so, how big is the common room, how much space could each character expect to have (a bed, a desk, a wardrobe, a bookshelf, etc), or are the characters forced to bunk together?
Aerie, Silk Fox, Morrigan, Tali'zorah and Isabella. (never played KOTOR)
Ah its good to be a Bioware fan boy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yislayer
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:39 pm

yislayer wrote:
Jack Winters wrote:If I have observed correctly it seems that the princes and princesses will be sleeping in Common rooms for each gender.

Yea, I've also noticed that from the location tab, just to make sure, the characters ARE rooming together yes? If so, how big is the common room, how much space could each character expect to have (a bed, a desk, a wardrobe, a bookshelf, etc), or are the characters forced to bunk together?

No freakin clue, None at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beyond sky on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:58 pm

yislayer wrote:

Well since there are four of each...a bed in each corner and a respective wardrobe and desk for the bed owner. No bookshelf just because I am evil. ^_^
Do you have a match...I would like to set you on fire.

Beyond sky
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:11 am

Silias: "No bookcase?!?! Where will I keep my library?"

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Jack Winters wrote:Silias: "No bookcase?!?! Where will I keep my library?"

Kyu: "Who cares? That's why you bring your own books."
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Serenity: (Face palms) "Oh boy...."
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Commandant Woffums: *woof* Translation: Get over it Silias, make freinds and stop acting like a super book nerd so you can totally get the attention of one of those Fa-IIIINE princesses and get her to marry you uniting your kingdoms and creating some prosperity!

Silias: Good boy Cerby taking my side, I'll be home soon and then we'll score you some Fine Undead bitches (as in dogs lol)

Commandant Woffums: I forgot he was a moron when it comes to dog speak....

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beyond sky on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Jack Winters wrote:Commandant Woffums: *woof* Translation: Get over it Silias, make freinds and stop acting like a super book nerd so you can totally get the attention of one of those Fa-IIIINE princesses and get her to marry you uniting your kingdoms and creating some prosperity!

Silias: Good boy Cerby taking my side, I'll be home soon and then we'll score you some Fine Undead bitches (as in dogs lol)

Commandant Woffums: I forgot he was a moron when it comes to dog speak....

Amaritzia: Idiocy comes in many forms Woffuns...if the Prince is one of them (or all of them) so be it.

Beyond sky
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yislayer on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:57 am

Aixulram wrote:Kyu: "Who cares? That's why you bring your own books."

Wolfgang: Books? Psh, why books when you could be PARTYING PARTYING YEA! PARTYING PARTYING YEA! FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN! etc.

On a side note, I'll probably be gone for most of this weekend, so I apologize if I cannot post. Just assume that Wolfgang is sitting leering at the girls with a big dopey grin on his face, "hur hur hur hur"

yislayer
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Christopher: I'm with Wolfgang! I shall make Party SNACKS!! :DDD (Thank you Idalians for making this much more exciting!)
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:49 am

Kyu: Fine. As long as we have a combat competition to add to the celebration. >:D

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Eight Kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:21 am

Aww, ice is already taken... :P

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!